ESPN Sucks

Re: ESPN Sucks

Postby mj3528 » 10 Mar 2017, 14:26

5. Danny Kanell - this is a shame, because he could be a good analyst, but he would rather say crazy things to trend on twitter or something.

4. Dan Dakick - see Danny Kanell and multiply it by a factor of 10.

3. Steven A. Smith - This guy thinks he matters. He was threatening Kevin Durant. OK.

2. Mike Golic - He is so bad. It is incredible that he has been on a national radio show for 18 years. He could be promoted to #1 if his son got canned in the deal too.

1. Mark May - Just a stupid, stupid man.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 10 Mar 2017, 14:36

mj3528 wrote:5. Danny Kanell - this is a shame, because he could be a good analyst, but he would rather say crazy things to trend on twitter or something.

i'm not on twitter, he seems alright on the podcast with RR.

3. Steven A. Smith - This guy thinks he matters. He was threatening Kevin Durant. OK.

i'm not a fan but steve draws eyeballs, doubt he'd be let go, although i don't know his salary...

2. Mike Golic - He is so bad.

I don't think he brings alot to the table but he doesn't seem unlikeable to me.

MM and DD i don't really know, i guess they do college sports.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Mar 2017, 15:14

HM: Mike & Mike, Lebatard, Bomani--this group of just annoying people that suck and I wouldn't miss, Chris Berman--don't care if he's "retired" or whatever, never appear on my TV or say anything that my ears pick up again

5. Neil Everett--take what balls said about Buccigross and it applies here
4. Screamin' A--take it down 50 notches and realize you're also not that intimidating, especially to professional athletes
3. John Kruk--is he still around Baseball Tonight? Can't and haven't watched that show in years thanks in part to him and he helped ruin Sunday Night Baseball far more than Joe Morgan's idiocy, learn to speak and learn to speak in something/anything that isn't a pointless platitude
2. Herm Edwards--Just shut the fuck up, i don't want your opinion on anything
1. Michael Wilbon--just the absolute worst, we get it, you're friends with all your favorite athletes, nothing surprises you, and everything is stupid, childish, pointless, and math is for nerds who hate and ruin sports, way to start the get off my lawn routine as a 40 year old and just beat it into the ground, how someone can get paid to cover sports and take zero fun, excitement, or joy from it... and seem to actively try to ruin everyone else's fun, excitement, joy.... just beyond me

This was actually kinda hard because I don't think I watch anything on ESPN anymore but actual sporting events except College Gameday ( <3 ), used to consume Sportscenter, Baseball Tonight, NHL 2 Nite, the Sunday night nfl show, plenty of other stuff during the week but that's been... 15 years in most cases... le sigh
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Mar 2017, 16:23

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mister bacon wrote:everyone here give us your TOP 5 ESPN Talents that should be fired in The Purge... GO!

These are my top 5 that can beat it.

5. Chris Fowler

Undermining Brent like that, angling for his job, threatening to leave ESPN if you didnt get that #1 CFB Gig? Where the hell are you gonna go, The Tennis Network? The only reason he is only #5 is because he doesnt suck as much as the rest of these jabonies.

4. Steve Levy

I dunno. I just find him corny as fuck. I remember being unemployed at one point, eating pancakes and watching Steve Levy trying to get his cornball jokes over. and now I see he has orange hair. I couldnt locate a pic of that embarrassment.

3. Trey Wingo

Everyone (fake)hates Berman, but now youre stuck with this lanky giraffe-looking motherfucker. Gimme a break.

2. Sean McDonough

Try to be more nasally. you cant. ESPN is so terrible. They make the worst picks for MNF. Its like they try to pick the worst selections. If thats their angle, then well-done.

1. Steve Buccigross

I dont know. He just bothers me. I stumble upon him every so often, and I see his even worse orange-dyed hair, and I think "who are you fooling?" Youre 50 years old. Own it, you barstoll wannabe (probably). He also blocked me on Twitter for a hair remark one time, but that is not why he is #1. I just think he stinks.

You are one angry Bird
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Mar 2017, 16:42

PhillyJim76 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:everyone here give us your TOP 5 ESPN Talents that should be fired in The Purge... GO!

These are my top 5 that can beat it.

5. Chris Fowler

Undermining Brent like that, angling for his job, threatening to leave ESPN if you didnt get that #1 CFB Gig? Where the hell are you gonna go, The Tennis Network? The only reason he is only #5 is because he doesnt suck as much as the rest of these jabonies.

4. Steve Levy

I dunno. I just find him corny as fuck. I remember being unemployed at one point, eating pancakes and watching Steve Levy trying to get his cornball jokes over. and now I see he has orange hair. I couldnt locate a pic of that embarrassment.

3. Trey Wingo

Everyone (fake)hates Berman, but now youre stuck with this lanky giraffe-looking motherfucker. Gimme a break.

2. Sean McDonough

Try to be more nasally. you cant. ESPN is so terrible. They make the worst picks for MNF. Its like they try to pick the worst selections. If thats their angle, then well-done.

1. Steve Buccigross

I dont know. He just bothers me. I stumble upon him every so often, and I see his even worse orange-dyed hair, and I think "who are you fooling?" Youre 50 years old. Own it, you barstoll wannabe (probably). He also blocked me on Twitter for a hair remark one time, but that is not why he is #1. I just think he stinks.

You are one angry Bird

Your a bird.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Mar 2017, 18:35

Kruk has been gone from ESPN since October, I think.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 10 Mar 2017, 18:47

http://nypost.com/2017/03/10/espn-host-mike-mike-wont-die-without-one-mike/

The iconic radio personality

:roll:

just defended him today, but found that description funny.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Mar 2017, 19:00

Dr Jeckyll wrote:http://nypost.com/2017/03/10/espn-host-mike-mike-wont-die-without-one-mike/

The iconic radio personality

:roll:

just defended him today, but found that description funny.

He's insane. He's gone.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby bosux » 11 Mar 2017, 13:51

jemele and michael...surefire hit!
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Mar 2017, 16:17

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Mar 2017, 16:44

Oh Coach.

Twitter is the dumbest thing ever.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mj3528 » 28 Mar 2017, 16:47

Oh Coach.

You should back the Coach bsmb. He lobbied for ESPN to carry more WWE news and they said yes.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Mar 2017, 16:50

mj3528 wrote:

Oh Coach.

You should back the Coach bsmb. He lobbied for ESPN to carry more WWE news and they said yes.

I dont care. I dont really watch ESPN other than college football and Lacrosse.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby chrisco » 06 Apr 2017, 11:45

I was just on ESPN.com. The top 4 stories in the center column are all NFL Draft related, then there's something about the Masters below the fold. The emphasis made me think I forgot the draft was this week. Its three weeks from now. I guess opening week, the Masters or the end of NHL season aren't newsworthy.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Apr 2017, 11:47

chrisco wrote:I was just on ESPN.com. The top 4 stories in the center column are all NFL Draft related, then there's something about the Masters below the fold. The emphasis made me think I forgot the draft was this week. Its three weeks from now. I guess opening week, the Masters or the end of NHL season aren't newsworthy.

The NFL is king. I cant wait til the Eagles take a 5'10" cb Ive never heard of in the first round.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to TV