Friends

Re: Friends

Postby TheWolf » 22 Feb 2015, 22:36

Briandong79 wrote:I do not remember Cox's nipples making so many appearances.

Me either. Rachel's nips were on basically every episode, so it's retarded that they couldn't come up with more variety for her pics. But I dont remember that happening much with Monica. In any case, BOOBS!!!
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BigJohnStudd » 13 Mar 2015, 04:16

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Briandong79 » 26 May 2015, 09:14

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Briandong79 » 11 Jun 2015, 11:15

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Briandong79 » 11 Jan 2016, 10:02

Clayton Bigsby - Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:50 am: X?dong, ass. rank the friends in order of their non-friends work

6 Lisa Kudrow-- Other than Friends, she had her twin sister work on Mad About You, Romy and Michelle's, and that therapist show that seems to be fairly highly thought of but no one has ever seen. Easily the least successful and attractive of the females. Rough times for Phoebe.

5 David Schwimmer--As discussed in the box, his most noteworthy work has been doing a voice of one of the Madagascar animals. He was good in Band of Brothers, but too small of a role. I think he owns a theater company in Chicago now or something.

4 Matt LeBlanc--Took me forever to remember what his real name is, that's just not a good sign. Episodes is a pretty funny show though, and that's enough to get him above the bottom 2. That being said, pretty clear line of demarcation between the top 3 and bottom 3 here.

3. Matthew Perry--Seems like he has had a bunch of "this is where Matthew Perry is going to make his comeback" stories over the years. Never really happened for him. Still, The Whole Nine Yards is a really solid comedy, Almost Heroes is one of those crappy comedies that holds a higher ranking in my heart than it probably deserves.

2 Jennifer Aniston--I think she has to be #1 post-Friends because she's the only one who seemingly stayed somewhat a "star" afterwards. I generally enjoy her in most things, I liked her in Horrible Bosses, Along Came Polly, Office Space, that fake family movie she did the other year. She's done some "brave" movies too where she doesn't wear makeup but I haven't really seen any of those.

1. Courtney Cox--However, Ms Cox has the better resume overall. Cougar Town was decent. Her tits are amazing in The Longest Yard. Good dance moves with Bruce. The Scream Series and the first Ace Ventura. Just a bigger overall quality footprint than Rachel, just barely.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Jan 2016, 10:30

Briandong79 wrote:
Clayton Bigsby - Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:50 am: X?dong, ass. rank the friends in order of their non-friends work

6 Lisa Kudrow-- Other than Friends, she had her twin sister work on Mad About You, Romy and Michelle's, and that therapist show that seems to be fairly highly thought of but no one has ever seen. Easily the least successful and attractive of the females. Rough times for Phoebe.

5 David Schwimmer--As discussed in the box, his most noteworthy work has been doing a voice of one of the Madagascar animals. He was good in Band of Brothers, but too small of a role. I think he owns a theater company in Chicago now or something.

4 Matt LeBlanc--Took me forever to remember what his real name is, that's just not a good sign. Episodes is a pretty funny show though, and that's enough to get him above the bottom 2. That being said, pretty clear line of demarcation between the top 3 and bottom 3 here.

3. Matthew Perry--Seems like he has had a bunch of "this is where Matthew Perry is going to make his comeback" stories over the years. Never really happened for him. Still, The Whole Nine Yards is a really solid comedy, Almost Heroes is one of those crappy comedies that holds a higher ranking in my heart than it probably deserves.

2 Jennifer Aniston--I think she has to be #1 post-Friends because she's the only one who seemingly stayed somewhat a "star" afterwards. I generally enjoy her in most things, I liked her in Horrible Bosses, Along Came Polly, Office Space, that fake family movie she did the other year. She's done some "brave" movies too where she doesn't wear makeup but I haven't really seen any of those.

1. Courtney Cox--However, Ms Cox has the better resume overall. Cougar Town was decent. Her tits are amazing in The Longest Yard. Good dance moves with Bruce. The Scream Series and the first Ace Ventura. Just a bigger overall quality footprint than Rachel, just barely.

it actually goes:

6. LeBlanc. He's horrible.
5. Perry. Useless.
4. Schwimmer - DA GAWD. Curb automatically launches him above the other 2.
3. Kudrow - She has had multiple HBO shows (I think)
2. Aniston - I can agree with your top 2, but Aniston has been on the cover of US Weekly a record 316 times since 2004. Warrants mentioning. She rode that Pitt breakup a loooooongggg way.
1. Cox - She has been in a number of films I enjoyed.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 27 Jan 2016, 14:29

Seen one last night where Monica, 26 years old, fucked a dude who was in HIGH SCHOOL! And no one was up in arms about this. Simpler times.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Goose » 27 Jan 2016, 16:10

Clayton Bigsby wrote:Seen one last night where Monica, 26 years old, fucked a dude who was in HIGH SCHOOL! And no one was up in arms about this. Simpler times.

Better times.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 06 Sep 2016, 08:24

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 25 Oct 2016, 12:09

Hi, -BJS, is this one of yours?:

#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby BigJohnStudd » 26 Oct 2016, 01:18

Mario Speedwagon wrote:Hi, -BJS, is this one of yours?:

That's way better than I could hope to ever produce.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 03 Apr 2017, 15:38

So apparently Ms. Chanandler Bong recently told a tale on a talk show, where he beat up my Prime Minister when they were children. So Justin responded with a challenge of a fight, saying "who hasn't wanted to punch Chandler?".

Ball, ctz, thoughts? Both on the feud and who might win the battle.

I am taking Justin T. Chandler looks like he has a weak chin. In fact, no chin. What happened to his chin? Didn't he used to have a chin?

Also, just because:

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Apr 2017, 15:49

Clayton Bigsby wrote:So apparently Ms. Chanandler Bong recently told a tale on a talk show, where he beat up my Prime Minister when they were children. So Justin responded with a challenge of a fight, saying "who hasn't wanted to punch Chandler?".

Ball, ctz, thoughts? Both on the feud and who might win the battle.

I am taking Justin T. Chandler looks like he has a weak chin. In fact, no chin. What happened to his chin? Didn't he used to have a chin?

Also, just because:

I assume that this Justin fellow would destroy Chandler. But i have to say that Justins face looks real punchable-like.

Hank Azaria was on Howard today. I didnt hear the whole thing, so i dont know if his run as David came up at all. What I had heard sounded very superficial. Just kinda doing voices and shit, and sprinkling in his big breaks. Pure Howard interview.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby ctz31 » 06 Apr 2017, 16:33

I dunno man, this guy looks like a real fruit

I'd probably take contra action on chandler if i'm getting odds. I skimmed this justin's wiki to see if he had a rough and tumble upbringing, but besides living with his grandparents for a while, nothing stands out. Chandler is a pussy though. Would probably be a tickle fight.

Chandler in an upset.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 06 Apr 2017, 16:38

He's a dreamboat

and an athlete

Chandler would die, unfortunately. Like when he got taken down by those coffee shop bullies who stole his hat. The one bully was from 21 jump street
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

PreviousNext

Return to TV