Homeland

Re: Homeland

Postby God Shamgod » 09 Jan 2017, 16:10

First ep of the new season in NYC is on demand. They are taking an um interesting direction with my man Quinn.

Also, one of the storylines was definitely written assuming Hillary was going to win.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5579
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: Homeland

Postby Goose » 09 Jan 2017, 16:19

God Shamgod wrote:First ep of the new season in NYC is on demand. They are taking an um interesting direction with my man Quinn.

Also, one of the storylines was definitely written assuming Hillary was going to win.


Is there a character named President Pant Suit?
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3249
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Homeland

Postby God Shamgod » 09 Jan 2017, 16:26

Goose wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:First ep of the new season in NYC is on demand. They are taking an um interesting direction with my man Quinn.

Also, one of the storylines was definitely written assuming Hillary was going to win.


Is there a character named President Pant Suit?


Pretty much.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5579
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: Homeland

Postby Dthefritz » 09 Jan 2017, 19:43

God Shamgod wrote:
Goose wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:First ep of the new season in NYC is on demand. They are taking an um interesting direction with my man Quinn.

Also, one of the storylines was definitely written assuming Hillary was going to win.


Is there a character named President Pant Suit?


Pretty much.

It seemed like they were hedging. Hillary wouldn't really have changed much up in terms of foreign policy/intelligence. If she changed anything, she would have been more aggressive.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6942
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Homeland

Postby God Shamgod » 27 Mar 2017, 14:45

Show is ripping from the headlines. Fake news lol.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5579
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: Homeland

Postby God Shamgod » 10 Apr 2017, 13:05

So that was a twist.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
RIP Quinn
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5579
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Previous

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron