Homeland

Homeland

Postby God Shamgod » 03 Oct 2012, 10:11

No thread? This 1st season of this show was pretty great, but I think they kind of copped out with the finale. I'm willing to see where they go with Season 2 though.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Re: Homeland

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Oct 2012, 10:43

i've never seen an episode...but how does a guy suspected of being a terrorist get elected to congress?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 03 Oct 2012, 10:57

SouthernYokel wrote:i've never seen an episode...but how does a guy suspected of being a terrorist get elected to congress?

Let alone President!

Image/montecore
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Oct 2012, 11:53

Clayton Bigsby wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i've never seen an episode...but how does a guy suspected of being a terrorist get elected to congress?

Let alone President!

Image/montecore

:lol:

Quality. too bad it was in the homeland thread.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby someguysomewhere » 04 Oct 2012, 09:13

SouthernYokel wrote:
Clayton Bigsby wrote:

Let alone President!

Image/montecore

:lol:

Quality. too bad it was in the homeland thread.

Just because he posted it, doesn't mean he agrees with it. But it doesn't mean he doesn't either.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby God Shamgod » 21 Oct 2012, 21:58

Anyone else in on this show? These writers aren't wasting any time this season. That was a season finale kind of twist in episode 3.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby SDGuy » 21 Oct 2012, 22:02

God Shamgod wrote:Anyone else in on this show? These writers aren't wasting any time this season. That was a season finale kind of twist in episode 3.

I watched and really enjoyed season 1. Don't have Showtime anymore so I haven't seen anything from this season, unfortunately.
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Postby JT99 » 21 Oct 2012, 22:53

SDGuy wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:Anyone else in on this show? These writers aren't wasting any time this season. That was a season finale kind of twist in episode 3.

I watched and really enjoyed season 1. Don't have Showtime anymore so I haven't seen anything from this season, unfortunately.

Just got Disc 1, Season One from Netflix. Starting it tomorrow.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Oct 2012, 10:44

it's the king of twitter when it's on, i know that. HOMELAND #OMG
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Oct 2012, 11:05

Is Morena Baccarin still hot on this show?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby OJ8871440 » 22 Oct 2012, 16:33

JichaelDick wrote:Is Morena Baccarin still hot on this show?

Yes. As to last night's twist, I don't get why they pulled the trigger on that sort of move so early
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby God Shamgod » 22 Oct 2012, 18:07

OJ8871440 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Is Morena Baccarin still hot on this show?

Yes. As to last night's twist, I don't get why they pulled the trigger on that sort of move so early

I read some interview with the producer that the show has a future beyond the Brody storyline. I'm OK with that. However,

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
would have had brody go boom last year or at least wrap it up

Why does Brody's wife call him by his last name?

Why did she stop getting naked after the first few episodes of season 1.

Hottest chick for sure was the asset in season 1.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Theny » 25 Oct 2012, 07:26

Love this show. I've been trying to think of ways Brody might get out of this. I mean all they have on him is a video admitting to something he didn't end up doing. Fuckin Carrie, nut job.

Speaking of, Claire Danes makes some truly ugly/crazy faces.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby God Shamgod » 25 Oct 2012, 08:55

Theny wrote:Love this show. I've been trying to think of ways Brody might get out of this. I mean all they have on him is a video admitting to something he didn't end up doing. Fuckin Carrie, nut job.

I don't see how he walks. The VP doesn't seem like a guy that would let something slide, but I don't know if they want to admit the embarassment of letting a terrorist become a congressmen and almost the VP. Maybe they just kill him and make it look accidental or even as an act of terror.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Theny » 25 Oct 2012, 09:15

God Shamgod wrote:
Theny wrote:Love this show. I've been trying to think of ways Brody might get out of this. I mean all they have on him is a video admitting to something he didn't end up doing. Fuckin Carrie, nut job.

I don't see how he walks. The VP doesn't seem like a guy that would let something slide, but I don't know if they want to admit the embarassment of letting a terrorist become a congressmen and almost the VP. Maybe they just kill him and make it look accidental or even as an act of terror.

True. I'm looking forward to finding out. I'm guessing this is gonna be like The Wire then with a new crop of bad guys in season 3.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Next

Return to TV