The Walking Dead on AMC

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Nov 2017, 08:45

I think bringing POWs to the Hilltop is a great idea and won't backfire at all.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 07 Nov 2017, 09:16

Let's just make "Daryl shooting people in the head after Rick has talked them down" into a regular weekly thing.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 07 Nov 2017, 12:23

Briandong79 wrote:Let's just make "Daryl shooting people in the head after Rick has talked them down" into a regular weekly thing.

Speaking of, what was Rick doing going all emo up there? Find the guns and get out. Rick really has had his head up his ass lately.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby chrisco » 07 Nov 2017, 12:37

Briandong79 wrote:Let's just make "Daryl shooting people in the head after Rick has talked them down" into a regular weekly thing.

Way to celebrate violence to devalue human life.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Theny » 08 Nov 2017, 16:23

Theny wrote:

Speaking of, what was Rick doing going all emo up there? Find the guns and get out. Rick really has had his head up his ass lately.

I didn't realize Rick found an actual baby up there. My b.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Nov 2017, 12:11

Enjoyed that episode a lot. Good build up and tear down of Ezekiel, if not very obvious. Glad to see them give Carol something to do, and her smile when she heard the motorcycle start up to go after the gun truck was excellent.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Guess the tiger was too much for the CGI budget to bear
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 14 Nov 2017, 08:37

Briandong79 wrote:Enjoyed that episode a lot. Good build up and tear down of Ezekiel, if not very obvious. Glad to see them give Carol something to do, and her smile when she heard the motorcycle start up to go after the gun truck was excellent.

Guess the tiger was too much for the CGI budget to bear

Good episode. I agree with your analysis.

Not gonna lie, I was sorta hoping Ezekiel would die so I could make a lame, "I guess he's finally gonna miss those 6 weeks" joke.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Frank the Tank » 17 Nov 2017, 09:17

I agree it was a good episode. I’m happy to see a war rather than a bunch of character-specific introspective thinkpieces. I’m enjoying this season so far, even if I am a little annoyed at how cartoonish the Saviors are. Would everyone really become that much of an asshole? I can see Negan being that way, and maybe his lieutenants, but the fact that every foot soldier loves killing and taunting rather than just doing it out of necessity is a bit much for me.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Theny » 19 Nov 2017, 12:43

Frank the Tank wrote:I agree it was a good episode. I’m happy to see a war rather than a bunch of character-specific introspective thinkpieces. I’m enjoying this season so far, even if I am a little annoyed at how cartoonish the Saviors are. Would everyone really become that much of an asshole? I can see Negan being that way, and maybe his lieutenants, but the fact that every foot soldier loves killing and taunting rather than just doing it out of necessity is a bit much for me.

Well maybe Negan made some sort of chain to give Saviors for killing their enemies.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 19 Nov 2017, 22:03

It's so weird to have Trevor from GTA V as an actual human character on a show.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dthefritz » 19 Nov 2017, 22:04

Briandong79 wrote:It's so weird to have Trevor from GTA V as an actual human character on a show.

I enjoyed his star-making turn on Better Call Saul:

Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Nov 2017, 08:31

So was that the Negan Introspective Episode?

Also, FINALLY!

The helicopter is a sign of something I've been waiting a couple seasons for. Some sort of government, military, whatever storyline, rather than this cycle of "get settled, bad guy shows up, big fight, kill bad guy, repeat".
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 20 Nov 2017, 09:30

Gregs Kite wrote:So was that the Negan Introspective Episode?

Also, FINALLY!

The helicopter is a sign of something I've been waiting a couple seasons for. Some sort of government, military, whatever storyline, rather than this cycle of "get settled, bad guy shows up, big fight, kill bad guy, repeat".

I concur with your spoiler. I look forward to that topic being ignored for at least the rest of this season.

Lotta #cocktalk in this episode. I enjoyed.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Nov 2017, 10:00

TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:So was that the Negan Introspective Episode?

Also, FINALLY!

I concur with your spoiler. I look forward to that topic being ignored for at least the rest of this season.

Lotta #cocktalk in this episode. I enjoyed.

Yeah, decent episode. The stuff with Negan was actually pretty interesting. 3 episodes left in this half I think?

I feel like this isn't the first unexplained mysterious helicopter we've seen go over, and they never went back to the other one either.

Given that they've been tooling around Virginia for quite some time, it seems weird to me that nobody has ever suggested to go up to DC. Unless Alexandria in Walking Dead isn't actually located anywhere near Alexandria in Virginia.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 20 Nov 2017, 21:55

So we have 3 eps left which means we're pot-committed to this Saviors nonsense. Still nowhere near an actual cure or explanation of all this. They're gonna drag this out for like 11 seasons.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

PreviousNext

Return to TV