The Walking Dead on AMC

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Frank the Tank » 29 Dec 2016, 12:02

TV Line gives us five ways to fix this train wreck of a show.

Not sure these five things would on their own be enough, but I agree with all of them.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31303
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2017, 09:46

Yay, more new characters! :roll:

I actually thought it was pretty good for the most part, but seriously, another fucking group?

I absolutely love this:

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: X-Post Falcons
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16771
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Feb 2017, 09:47

Ha, I didn't even pick up the Falcons thing.

Yeah, I thought it was a decent premiere. The shit on the highway was cool, the stuff with Ezekiel is just so ridiculous that it's entertaining. Seemed like a lot of women in that group, is that just the group that the big titted woman found before?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30008
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2017, 09:49

Briandong79 wrote:Ha, I didn't even pick up the Falcons thing.

Yeah, I thought it was a decent premiere. The shit on the highway was cool, the stuff with Ezekiel is just so ridiculous that it's entertaining. Seemed like a lot of women in that group, is that just the group that the big titted woman found before?


It's gotta be. I hate watched it because I hate myself. And also I'd LOVE to know how Jesus gets his hair that gorgeous in the apocalypse. /southerncheesel
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21515
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Feb 2017, 09:52

Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Ha, I didn't even pick up the Falcons thing.

Yeah, I thought it was a decent premiere. The shit on the highway was cool, the stuff with Ezekiel is just so ridiculous that it's entertaining. Seemed like a lot of women in that group, is that just the group that the big titted woman found before?


It's gotta be. I hate watched it because I hate myself. And also I'd LOVE to know how Jesus gets his hair that gorgeous in the apocalypse. /southerncheesel


Jesus might be my favorite character on the show right now since they beat Daryl to death and barely deal with Carol any more.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30008
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2017, 09:52

It probably is that same group. I was less than sober by the end and don't remember noticing that they were all broads. Thank you.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16771
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Feb 2017, 09:53

TheWolf wrote:It probably is that same group. I was less than sober by the end and don't remember noticing that they were all broads. Thank you.


The group that surrounded them at the end wasn't all female.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31303
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2017, 09:56

Frank the Tank wrote:
TheWolf wrote:It probably is that same group. I was less than sober by the end and don't remember noticing that they were all broads. Thank you.


The group that surrounded them at the end wasn't all female.


Well now I don't know what to think. Dong said a lot, not all; I don't read good. But the group Tara found was ALL female, right? In any case... New characters, just what we need! I can't wait to see them again in 5 weeks (I'll watch and enjoy every episode in between, obviously).
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16771
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2017, 09:59

TheWolf wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
TheWolf wrote:It probably is that same group. I was less than sober by the end and don't remember noticing that they were all broads. Thank you.


The group that surrounded them at the end wasn't all female.


Well now I don't know what to think. Dong said a lot, not all; I don't read good. But the group Tara found was ALL female, right? In any case... New characters, just what we need! I can't wait to see them again in 5 weeks (I'll watch and enjoy every episode in between, obviously).


Good point, we need to spend the next three episodes really getting to know the backstory of the guy Negan burned with an iron. And then Ingrid.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21515
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Feb 2017, 10:00

TheWolf wrote:Yay, more new characters! :roll:

I actually thought it was pretty good for the most part, but seriously, another fucking group?

I absolutely love this:

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: X-Post Falcons


You go to hell. You go to hell and you die.

My girl Sasha is so dead. D-E-D dead
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25259
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Feb 2017, 10:03

Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
TheWolf wrote:It probably is that same group. I was less than sober by the end and don't remember noticing that they were all broads. Thank you.


The group that surrounded them at the end wasn't all female.


Well now I don't know what to think. Dong said a lot, not all; I don't read good. But the group Tara found was ALL female, right? In any case... New characters, just what we need! I can't wait to see them again in 5 weeks (I'll watch and enjoy every episode in between, obviously).


Good point, we need to spend the next three episodes really getting to know the backstory of the guy Negan burned with an iron. And then Ingrid.


You mean the original guy, who is Daryl's enemy? Because I think that guy is hugely important in the comics and we probably will get some backstory.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30008
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2017, 10:04

I assume he's talking about the dude who got burned more recently. We need at least a 3-episode arc about him.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16771
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Feb 2017, 10:06

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Yay, more new characters! :roll:

I actually thought it was pretty good for the most part, but seriously, another fucking group?

I absolutely love this:

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: X-Post Falcons


You go to hell. You go to hell and you die.

My girl Sasha is so dead. D-E-D dead


Yeah but a form-fitting Starfleet Uni should be better for you anyways.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31303
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Feb 2017, 08:16

Hey, guess what? Ended up hate watching this AGAIN. I feel like Balls F5ing the Ringer web-site on Friday afternoons. Just torturing myself.

I have to admit, not a bad episode. Yeah, another new group introduced, but I liked what they did to Rick. I also like what they're doing with Daryl and Carol, keeping his P out of her V. Not gonna lie, got a little dusty when he showed up, prolly had nothing to do with the four beers I had lmaoooo.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Looks like we might get see that group of broads again? That would be fun! But this feels like it's going to be a slow burn towards a season finale battle, obviously, maybe even a hero turn by that guy who took Daryl's shit and I can't remember his name right now.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21515
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Feb 2017, 08:53

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Sonequa has apparently told her old drama teacher, as well as my mother's classroom neighbor, thay Sasha will NOT die this season. I admit I figure she'd never tell even if she did, but I found it interesting that she straight denied instead of giving a "no comment."
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25259
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BostonSucksMyBalls and 1 guest