The Walking Dead on AMC

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Theny » 12 Dec 2017, 14:22

I just watched. How can you be able to blow up an entire town but not the idiots at the front gate?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Dec 2017, 13:18

Gregs Kite wrote:I assume we're close to the finish line here. The flash forwards are interesting, but I think it's a smokescreen. There's no way all four of them survive this.

Looks like I'm super smart....MAYBE.

Some thoughts:

-Maggie is a bad ass and Jesus will get into it with her next half season.
-This is the second time Rick had a chance to end Negan and he.....does that?
-The mustache second in command is the best character on the show, by far.
-I'm done with the trash people.
-I still don't care about the Chick City broads, and putting two forgettable characters there isn't helping.

Overall a real good half season.

Season 8 Prediction:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
I think we've climbed to the top of the Bad Guy Ladder now. I feel like this will end with Rick and everyone nearly destroyed and somehow, someway the mysterious helicopters and government types will appear to save them, a la the end of Lord of the Flies.

Either way, where else can they go now? How many more times can they rebuild, face a bad guy, fight and move on?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Dec 2017, 13:20

Gregs Kite wrote:-The mustache second in command is the best character on the show, by far.

Absolutely. Kills me every time that he's exactly like his character from Grand Theft Auto, but he's great.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Previous

Return to TV