The Walking Dead on AMC

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Apr 2017, 09:20

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I enjoyed it quite a bit. I couldn't stop laughing at the stupid tiger.

This.

I also en joyed Negan's salute on the way out. He's such a dink.

Haha.

I peeped your girl Beadle's twitter last night to see if she had WM thoughts. She had posted something about TWD after it ended, and everyone was giving her shit for spoiling it. She's terrible!

Haha.

We have a Beadle thread. Use it.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Apr 2017, 10:53

Sasha made a pretty hot zombie. Don't @ me.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 03 Apr 2017, 15:49

Briandong79 wrote:Sasha made a pretty hot zombie. Don't @ me.

Definitely hottest zombie yet.

Her new Star Trek character is "Michael" somebody. Gender-bending role mebbee?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JichaelDick » 03 Apr 2017, 20:26

Sonequa is one of the very few black chicks I've ever been attracted to.

Considering the buzz over her being the first black female lead on Star Trek, I doubt they go androgynous with her.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 03 Apr 2017, 21:40

JichaelDick wrote:

Sonequa is one of the very few black chicks I've ever been attracted to.

Considering the buzz over her being the first black female lead on Star Trek, I doubt they go androgynous with her.

I will do-sign the"one of very few blacks im attracted to" praise for Sasha.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Oct 2017, 08:17

I don't even know why I even any more with this show.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Oct 2017, 08:21

Briandong79 wrote:I don't even know why I even any more with this show.

I thought it was a decent first episode. At least they came out guns blazing rather than having an introspective hour focused on a character we’ve never seen before who wants Alexandria to be the artist community she always envisioned.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Oct 2017, 08:23

Frank the Tank wrote:

I thought it was a decent first episode. At least they came out guns blazing rather than having an introspective hour focused on a character we’ve never seen before who wants Alexandria to be the artist community she always envisioned.

Yeah it was entertaining enough, but jesus christ, just fucking shoot Negan while he's standing out on the balcony and let's be done with this.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 23 Oct 2017, 08:28

Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Yeah it was entertaining enough, but jesus christ, just fucking shoot Negan while he's standing out on the balcony and let's be done with this.

This. I get that TV and movies are supposed to be dramatic and stuff, but come the fuck on. You go into this whole thing with the "only one guy has to die" attitude, and then you just sit there and chit chat with that one guy instead of putting a goddamn bullet in him? End this guy and advance the fucking plot already.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Oct 2017, 09:59

I had more of a problem with them just shooting out all the windows. They’re shooting upwards. They’re not going to hit anybody inside. At least when they were taking out the guard posts that was kind of bad ass. They used a lot of ammo just to make Negan’s HVAC less efficient.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 23 Oct 2017, 10:01

Frank the Tank wrote:I had more of a problem with them just shooting out all the windows. They’re shooting upwards. They’re not going to hit anybody inside. At least when they were taking out the guard posts that was kind of bad ass. They used a lot of ammo just to make Negan’s HVAC less efficient.

There could be some really, really tall people on the other side of those windows. No there couldn't. That scene was dumb.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Oct 2017, 10:39

Frank the Tank wrote:I had more of a problem with them just shooting out all the windows. They’re shooting upwards. They’re not going to hit anybody inside. At least when they were taking out the guard posts that was kind of bad ass. They used a lot of ammo just to make Negan’s HVAC less efficient.

I assumed as it was happening that it was to somehow let the zombies into the factory but that didn't really make sense either so yeah I don't know what the fuck was going on there.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 23 Oct 2017, 12:03

Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Yeah it'd be nice to eventually get to like....finding out why people turn into zombies after dying.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Oct 2017, 07:10

I assume we're close to the finish line here. The flash forwards are interesting, but I think it's a smokescreen. There's no way all four of them survive this.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 30 Oct 2017, 09:36

So Jesus is trying to maintain a sense of morality in these crazy times? Glad they haven't gone to that well before.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to TV