Louie

Re: Louie

Postby JT99 » 09 Nov 2017, 13:41

If you want to watch Louis C.K. material, get to it now because it's about to be wiped off the face of the Earth
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10157
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Louie

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Nov 2017, 14:05

JT99 wrote:If you want to watch Louis C.K. material, get to it now because it's about to be wiped off the face of the Earth

Is the New York Times piece about Mr CK’s film or about his sex abuse allegations that are out there? Great reporting there, Hollywood Reporter.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31551
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Louie

Postby OJ8871440 » 09 Nov 2017, 15:49

That happened out of nowhere

Image
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
User avatar
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1248
Joined: 18 Feb 2008, 03:22

Re: Louie

Postby Dthefritz » 09 Nov 2017, 17:45

OJ8871440 wrote:That happened out of nowhere

Image

It's a good thing they got that in the correct order. All comedians are masturbators but not all masturbators are comedians.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7913
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Louie

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Nov 2017, 09:56

Dthefritz wrote:
OJ8871440 wrote:That happened out of nowhere

Image

It's a good thing they got that in the correct order. All comedians are masturbators but not all masturbators are comedians.


also a good thing they used the slash instead of a dash or space. could confuse his identity with his job.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30441
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Louie

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Nov 2017, 15:01

hope he’s been saving his money
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25343
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Louie

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Nov 2017, 15:11

Rodney Farva wrote:hope he’s been saving his money


i predict a comedy special in november 2018.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30441
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Louie

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Nov 2017, 15:12

SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:hope he’s been saving his money


i predict a comedy special in november 2018.


Good prediction, Netflix literally just cancelled his next one about 15 minutes ago.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31460
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Louie

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Nov 2017, 15:15

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24560
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Louie

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Nov 2017, 15:17

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:hope he’s been saving his money


i predict a comedy special in november 2018.


Good prediction, Netflix literally just cancelled his next one about 15 minutes ago.


Shlesinger had a good twitter taek: He'll go away for a bit, get therapy/rehab, and because he didn't physically touch anyone and apologized, he'll have a whole new act about it sometime late next year.

Basically I agree with yoke and his female stand-up doppelganger.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Louie

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Nov 2017, 15:18

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:hope he’s been saving his money


i predict a comedy special in november 2018.


Good prediction, Netflix literally just cancelled his next one about 15 minutes ago.


Shlesinger had a good twitter taek: He'll go away for a bit, get therapy/rehab, and because he didn't physically touch anyone and apologized, he'll have a whole new act about it sometime late next year.

Basically I agree with yoke and his female stand-up doppelganger.


Very well could be, I was just amused at the timing because a news alert had just popped up on my phone and so it was fresh in my mind.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31460
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Louie

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Nov 2017, 15:20

Does it make a boop sound?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24560
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Louie

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Nov 2017, 15:21

Gregs Kite wrote:Does it make a boop sound?


I never have the sound on on my phone. I did figure out to turn off the vibration on the alert, thankfully.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31460
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Louie

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Nov 2017, 15:23

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Does it make a boop sound?


I never have the sound on on my phone. I did figure out to turn off the vibration on the alert, thankfully.


And who is sending you these updates? Netflix? Jezebel?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24560
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Louie

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Nov 2017, 15:24

Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Does it make a boop sound?


I never have the sound on on my phone. I did figure out to turn off the vibration on the alert, thankfully.


And who is sending you these updates? Netflix? Jezebel?


Apple News.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31460
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest