Louie

Re: Louie

Postby BigJohnStudd » 13 Mar 2014, 15:49

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Louie is coming back on May 5. Out of the ordinary for FX's usual schedule.
http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watchi ... re-for-may

Cinco de Louie

CK de Mayo.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Apr 2015, 12:35

This fucking show. Sorry, I like my comedies to make me laugh. I don't want to think about how we've been doing fat girls all wrong :corn: this whole time, or having entire eps revolve around cringeworthy nonsense. Fuck.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 02 Apr 2015, 13:23

Gregs Kite wrote:This fucking show. Sorry, I like my comedies to make me laugh. I don't want to think about how we've been doing fat girls all wrong :corn: this whole time, or having entire eps revolve around cringeworthy nonsense. Fuck.

I also hate this show.

Ebony. Ivory.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Apr 2015, 13:38

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:This fucking show. Sorry, I like my comedies to make me laugh. I don't want to think about how we've been doing fat girls all wrong :corn: this whole time, or having entire eps revolve around cringeworthy nonsense. Fuck.

I also hate this show.

Ebony. Ivory.

I hated this show before it was cool to hate this show.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Apr 2015, 13:43

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
the cheese wrote:

I also hate this show.

Ebony. Ivory.

I hated this show before it was cool to hate this show.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Apr 2015, 16:00

I really enjoy the show. I don't think it should really be considered a comedy, though.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Apr 2015, 18:32

Briandong79 wrote:I really enjoy the show. I don't think it should really be considered a comedy, though.

I guess going into a show starring a noted comedian, I had far different expectations.

I do enjoy my enjoyment of the poker scenes, though.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 02 Apr 2015, 18:35

Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I really enjoy the show. I don't think it should really be considered a comedy, though.

I guess going into a show starring a noted comedian, I had far different expectations.

I do enjoy my enjoyment of the poker scenes, though.

I think that the show stars "Louie The Artist"
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Rodney Farva » 03 Apr 2015, 05:22

i dunno, i thought the shows with his teenage self were really well done, if not exactly a laugh riot.

the story arc with him as a possible letterman replacement was weird but funny. i loved at the end of the one episode when they just ran footage of his goofy teenage manager (love that guy) watching his tonight show performance from the dressing room.

the fat chick on the fat chick episode was kind of funny at first but then the whole speechifying thing, ugh.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JT99 » 18 Apr 2015, 19:49

Why has he stopped trying to be funny?

Removed from DVR.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Apr 2015, 21:59

JT99 wrote:Why has he stopped trying to be funny?

Removed from DVR.

Is that right?

He was on Stern (Howard) this week to hype this season.

I mean I bailed on this up and down borderline terrible show like 3 years ago, but I'm no hero.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Rodney Farva » 20 Apr 2015, 12:33

the opening bit with him out with his daughters and having to take a dump was pure genius and very sotsg.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Apr 2015, 07:41

Rodney Farva wrote:i dunno, i thought the shows with his teenage self were really well done, if not exactly a laugh riot.

the story arc with him as a possible letterman replacement was weird but funny. i loved at the end of the one episode when they just ran footage of his goofy teenage manager (love that guy) watching his tonight show performance from the dressing room.

the fat chick on the fat chick episode was kind of funny at first but then the whole speechifying thing, ugh.

Just finished the Teen Years, I think. I mean, what the hell. Even my adoring life partner was like, how come this isn't funny anymore? I told her to shut up and slapped her LOLJK.

Really enjoyed that poof Jeremy Renner's character, doe.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Mar 2016, 06:45

Rodney Farva wrote:the opening bit with him out with his daughters and having to take a dump was pure genius and very sotsg.

Season five just dropped on the Flix and for some reason I gave it another shot, watched the first three last night. Two out of the three were pretty not bad. The dump scene was fantastic. Soooooo been there, lol.

This Pamela broad, oy. She seems like the kind of chick who is all refreshing and different and all that shit for like the first day or so, or until you bang her, but after that it's like, uh, I get it, you don't want to be like all the other chicks, but maybe I want to miserable like all the other dudes, stop trying so hard.

Great post, I know.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Mar 2016, 07:34

Finished season five. As I suspected, Pamela is a horrible person.

But this show, guh. Why do I keep going back? For every hysterical dump scene there are these two part epic cring-a-thons that "make you think" and are all metaphorical and stuff. Painful.

When does season six come out lol.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to TV