LOST Season 6

LOST Season 6

Postby firstborn » 06 Jan 2010, 07:45

jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
firstborn
Site Admin

Re: LOST Season 6

Postby Jew Jitsu » 07 Jan 2010, 19:00

FIRST!!!
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 08 Jan 2010, 11:23

Obama might be fucking with the LOST premiere:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... TE=DEFAULT
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Frank the Tank » 08 Jan 2010, 13:47

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Obama might be fucking with the LOST premiere:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... TE=DEFAULT

I'm throwing a "Palin 2012" bumper sticker on my car if he preempts the Lost premiere. (No, I wouldn't actually vote for Palin.)
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Frank the Tank » 20 Jan 2010, 05:51

Final season of Lost to make Lost fan more unbearable than ever. (video link from the Onion, language NSFW)

The typical treatment from the Onion News Network, but what separates this from other ONN pieces is that Cuse and Lindelof actually participate in the joke.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Jan 2010, 11:53

For those of you who no longer read the Simmons column, though this was interesting, the plane crash in real time:

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby klattamaniac » 02 Feb 2010, 09:34

Hopefully the bomb didn't kill Juliet, so we can get another glimpse of her magnificent tatas
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby Theny » 02 Feb 2010, 09:45

klattamaniac wrote:Hopefully the bomb didn't kill Juliet, so we can get another glimpse of her magnificent tatas

Trying to figure out how she could've possibly died if she was alive in the futureokaymyheadjustexploded doesn't matter...they'll find a way to have her show up somehow.

Also, I'm making the SOTSG/Lost list later today, stay tuned....
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Feb 2010, 09:55

Theny wrote:
klattamaniac wrote:Hopefully the bomb didn't kill Juliet, so we can get another glimpse of her magnificent tatas

Trying to figure out how she could've possibly died if she was alive in the futureokaymyheadjustexploded doesn't matter...they'll find a way to have her show up somehow.

Well, the head guys have been pretty clear on this one
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
She's definitely dead, but she's definitely going to appear in a few episodes this season...ok then.

Anyway, its not like they haven't put incorrect info out there before, anyhow.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 02 Feb 2010, 10:03

The thing that sucks about this show is, I don't remember a lot of last season.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Theny » 02 Feb 2010, 10:03

Briandean79 wrote:
Theny wrote:

Well, the head guys have been pretty clear on this one
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
She's definitely dead, but she's definitely going to appear in a few episodes this season...ok then.

Anyway, its not like they haven't put incorrect info out there before, anyhow.

I don't know why they would even answer a question like that.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Feb 2010, 10:36

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:The thing that sucks about this show is, I don't remember a lot of last season.

I've watched last season on Hulu the last couple weeks, so I think I've got it pretty fresh in my memory, but there are still things that happened early in the season that I barely remember.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 02 Feb 2010, 10:48

Briandean79 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:The thing that sucks about this show is, I don't remember a lot of last season.

I've watched last season on Hulu the last couple weeks, so I think I've got it pretty fresh in my memory, but there are still things that happened early in the season that I barely remember.

The beginning of the season was fucking annoying anyways, when they kept switching time periods and the nosebleeds and all that.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Theny » 02 Feb 2010, 14:43

Alright alright alright....the final season of Lost begins tonight. Will the ending be satisfactory? Probably not. Will we start the season halfway through some other fucking confusing storyline that will take weeks to straighten out and make sense? Most definitely.

Anyways, 'born asked me to do the Gaylord Memorial SOTSG member/Lost member list. Why, I have no idea. 'born is like a rainbow, nobody knows how he works.

Frank the Tank/Richard Alpert: Both a lot older than the rest of us, both calming influences on everyone, both seem to appear all over the fucking place, which is a good thing.

Firstborn/Jacob: Pretty self explanatory, we're just waiting to figure out who will stab born (i'm guessing it will be sgsw in a surprise twist). But will he live? I'd like to say I'm most looking forward to a Jacob background story this season, it should be fantastic.

Greg's Kite/Miles: Both are kinda funny, kind of annoying and quickly becoming dominating characters in the storylines. No word if Gregs is AZN though.

IMS/Frank Lapidus: Both are probably drunk, you wouldn't really want to ride along....but it's fun and you always end up okay. Everyone likes these guys, even though they're not in your face all the time.

MTM/Daniel Farraday: Both interesting characters, both are making no sense whatsoever.

nova/Michael: Black guys. Sellouts.

Ogie/Mikhail: Both like hockey, both like booze, both like the idea of drowning a moonbat Limey bleeding heart.

Clayton Bixby/Ben Linus: Running the show, directing the action...completely untrustworthy, you never know when he'll shoot you in the proverbial back (see: Last week's sotsg ranking for me). Also are able to get by with no discernable way of actually acquiring any income.

Theny/Jack: Trying to run the show, but will just end up with a crazy beard and drunk.

JD/Hurley: easy.

Dick Hertz/Charles Widmore: Both rich old guys, both have lived or do live in The OC (as Caleb Nichol for Widmore).

BSMB/John Locke: Major characters in the storylines, always around, really frustrating how stubborn they are (Locke for trying to find Jacob and that p.o.s. cabin all the time, balls with any sort of fancy food).

sgsw/Vincent: Whatever you say Bix! ruff ruff.

Paulo/bosux: not to marginalize bosux, but they are both the poop kings. On a side note I asked nova to send me a Lost avatar today and he sends me Paulo. What an asshole.

Fletch/Alvar Hanso: Both like the movies, both get a little too angry at the oddest times for the oddest reasons.

Matthew Abbadon/cmhope: Abbadon is the creepy black dude that works for Widmore and shows up in the backstories a lot telling people what they should do. Much like our own cmhope.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Feb 2010, 15:14

nice work, im happy to be Locke. Sorry Nutsack. Im glad you did this, I dont know shit about this show
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Next

Return to TV