Modern Family

Modern Family

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Oct 2009, 11:41

Modern Family has really turned out to be an excellent show. I like that one and In the Middle quite a bit.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Re: Random Thoughts - TV Edition

Postby TVF wannabe » 22 Oct 2009, 11:49

Briandean79 wrote:Modern Family has really turned out to be an excellent show. I like that one and In the Middle quite a bit.

Phil or whatever the son in laws name is, is a little over the top but the rest of the characters are good.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Oct 2009, 11:54

TVF wannabe wrote:
Briandean79 wrote:Modern Family has really turned out to be an excellent show. I like that one and In the Middle quite a bit.

Phil or whatever the son in laws name is, is a little over the top but the rest of the characters are good.

Yeah, he's probably my least favorite (he's the dick from the Dawn of the Dead remake, that's the only thing I can ever think of that he's been in). Al Bundy and the Fat Gay Guy are the funniest characters to me, and Julie Bowen is always fun and hot.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby nova » 22 Oct 2009, 12:17

Modern Family annoyed me last night with a silly continuity error. The way they played it out, the kids got in a fight in school the same day Ohio State and Illinois played. No chance that could ever happen on the same day.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Oct 2009, 10:43

nasty nova wrote:

Modern Family annoyed me last night with a silly continuity error. The way they played it out, the kids got in a fight in school the same day Ohio State and Illinois played. No chance that could ever happen on the same day.

Yeah that shit was wack. It saddens me that Al Bundy would even stand for such hack writing. And dont they live in Michigan? (I may be wrong, I couldnt confirm this). If they live in Mich, why would they care about OSU and Ill?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby bosux » 24 Oct 2009, 10:46

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
nasty nova wrote:

Yeah that shit was wack. It saddens me that Al Bundy would even stand for such hack writing. And dont they live in Michigan? (I may be wrong, I couldnt confirm this). If they live in Mich, why would they care about OSU and Ill?

people move, dude....

i tell you what's weird though...people in the philly area do not move...it seems like everyone i know and work with has lived in this area all their lives...very provincial
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Oct 2009, 10:51

bosux wrote:
nasty nova wrote:

people move, dude....

i tell you what's weird though...people in the philly area do not move...it seems like everyone i know and work with has lived in this area all their lives...very provincial

Tis true. Few people leave here, and NO ONE moves to here.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BFP » 24 Oct 2009, 16:04

bosux wrote:
nasty nova wrote:

people move, dude....

While people do move, they usually move for work related reasons. Nobody is moving TO Michigan for work. I just assumed that it was in California.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 28 Oct 2009, 21:42

this episode seemed out of order.

And don't any of these people have jobs?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby firstborn » 29 Oct 2009, 07:07

Agreed with BD on Modern Family and yes it was out of order.
jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
firstborn
Site Admin

Postby NFL Outsider » 28 Nov 2009, 17:24

Anybody in on Modern Family? Good show.
Read http://thehaternation.blogspot.com or the terrorists have won.
NFL Outsider
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby firstborn » 02 Dec 2009, 01:03

Yeah it's hilarious, I predict it will one day get its own thread here. That's when you know a show has made it. :ohyeah:
jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
firstborn
Site Admin

Postby Brick Tamland » 02 Dec 2009, 09:20

firstborn wrote:I predict it will one day get its own thread here. That's when you know a show has made it. :ohyeah:

Indeed:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3967

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4021

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3948

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3798

I'm a fan of Modern Family too... the dumbass dad is a complete cartoon character but still kills me every week.
](*,)

2012 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
2007 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
Brick Tamland
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Dec 2009, 10:24

Brick Tamland wrote:
firstborn wrote:I predict it will one day get its own thread here. That's when you know a show has made it. :ohyeah:

Indeed:

http://www.sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3967

http://www.sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4021

http://www.sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3948

http://www.sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3798

I'm a fan of Modern Family too... the dumbass dad is a complete cartoon character but still kills me every week.

Yeah, I think him and Manny are the funniest parts of the show. And I love Julie Bowen. I just watched an ep from 2 weeks ago last night. I was surprised they had 2 big guests: Ed Norton and Eliz Banks.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby bosux » 02 Dec 2009, 10:30

Brick Tamland wrote:

Indeed:

http://www.sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3967

http://www.sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4021

http://www.sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3948

http://www.sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3798

Yeah, I think him and Manny are the funniest parts of the show. And I love Julie Bowen. I just watched an ep from 2 weeks ago last night. I was surprised they had 2 big guests: Ed Norton and Eliz Banks.

the gays are funny too
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Next

Return to TV