Parks and Recreation

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby Briandong79 » 24 Feb 2015, 13:17

I like Jenny Slate but Mona-Lisa isn't a top 5'er. It's a full roster, and Craig deserves to be down near the bottom but not dead last. Chris Traeger deserves more respect.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Feb 2015, 13:33

Briandong79 wrote:I like Jenny Slate but Mona-Lisa isn't a top 5'er. It's a full roster, and Craig deserves to be down near the bottom but not dead last. Chris Traeger deserves more respect.

I literally agree with every one of those points, especially the last one.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Feb 2015, 13:41

Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I like Jenny Slate but Mona-Lisa isn't a top 5'er. It's a full roster, and Craig deserves to be down near the bottom but not dead last. Chris Traeger deserves more respect.

I will third these points.

Outside of Mona Lisa, that's a perfect top 10. Probably replace her with Feinstein.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 24 Feb 2015, 13:59

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

I will third these points.

Outside of Mona Lisa, that's a perfect top 10. Probably replace her with Feinstein.

I always enjoyed Joan's work. I'd put her top 10.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby ctz31 » 25 Feb 2015, 09:15

RIP P's & R. By far the second funniest sitcom to air it's finale in the last week. Never forgotten.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby the cheese » 25 Feb 2015, 09:22

I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Feb 2015, 09:26

Wasn't exactly a funny finale but it was nice I guess. A show full of people that are generally likable so you want to see good things happen to them.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 25 Feb 2015, 09:26

the cheese wrote:I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.

I have not watched yet, but I thought it was an ass move by NBC to move their finale to a completely new time slot.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Feb 2015, 09:29

Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.

I have not watched yet, but I thought it was an ass move by NBC to move their finale to a completely new time slot.

I wanted to watch the Agent Carter finale so I certainly didn't mind, but I thought that was odd.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 25 Feb 2015, 10:14

Frank the Tank wrote:

I agree. Other than letting a low-rated single camera sitcom survive for seven seasons, NBC never did right by this show.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Feb 2015, 10:42

the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

I agree. Other than letting a low-rated single camera sitcom survive for seven seasons, NBC never did right by this show.

Thirded. Turn it on at 7 and saw the Voice and...I can't even. But great work for NBC to continue fucking up the marketing of this show.

I loved it. And I think one of her kids, probably the one that got with Anne's kid, was the president.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Feb 2015, 11:25

Snap I dominated the early pages of this thread. But then I grew up and stopped watching. :D
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby the cheese » 25 Feb 2015, 11:28

the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Thirded. Turn it on at 7 and saw the Voice and...I can't even. But great work for NBC to continue fucking up the marketing of this show.

I loved it. And I think one of her kids, probably the one that got with Anne's kid, was the president.

Too young. Leslie's kids were born in 2014. They would have only been 34 at the time of Garry's funeral.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Feb 2015, 11:38

the cheese wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Too young. Leslie's kids were born in 2014. They would have only been 34 at the time of Garry's funeral.

YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY PREDICT THE NEW AMENDMENTS THAT WERE MADE IN THAT TIME, JERKFACE

yeah ok.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Feb 2015, 11:41

the cheese wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY PREDICT THE NEW AMENDMENTS THAT WERE MADE IN THAT TIME, JERKFACE

yeah ok.

Schur said they tried to make it a little ambiguous as to whether they were talking to Leslie or Ben.

I think Leslie was VP, following in the footsteps of Joe.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to TV