Parks and Recreation

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby Briandong79 » 24 Feb 2015, 13:17

I like Jenny Slate but Mona-Lisa isn't a top 5'er. It's a full roster, and Craig deserves to be down near the bottom but not dead last. Chris Traeger deserves more respect.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31636
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Feb 2015, 13:33

Briandong79 wrote:I like Jenny Slate but Mona-Lisa isn't a top 5'er. It's a full roster, and Craig deserves to be down near the bottom but not dead last. Chris Traeger deserves more respect.


I literally agree with every one of those points, especially the last one.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32029
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Feb 2015, 13:41

Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I like Jenny Slate but Mona-Lisa isn't a top 5'er. It's a full roster, and Craig deserves to be down near the bottom but not dead last. Chris Traeger deserves more respect.


I literally agree with every one of those points, especially the last one.


I will third these points.

Outside of Mona Lisa, that's a perfect top 10. Probably replace her with Feinstein.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby Briandong79 » 24 Feb 2015, 13:59

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I like Jenny Slate but Mona-Lisa isn't a top 5'er. It's a full roster, and Craig deserves to be down near the bottom but not dead last. Chris Traeger deserves more respect.


I literally agree with every one of those points, especially the last one.


I will third these points.

Outside of Mona Lisa, that's a perfect top 10. Probably replace her with Feinstein.


I always enjoyed Joan's work. I'd put her top 10.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31636
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby ctz31 » 25 Feb 2015, 09:15

RIP P's & R. By far the second funniest sitcom to air it's finale in the last week. Never forgotten.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10458
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby the cheese » 25 Feb 2015, 09:22

I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18657
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Feb 2015, 09:26

Wasn't exactly a funny finale but it was nice I guess. A show full of people that are generally likable so you want to see good things happen to them.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31636
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby Frank the Tank » 25 Feb 2015, 09:26

the cheese wrote:I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.


I have not watched yet, but I thought it was an ass move by NBC to move their finale to a completely new time slot.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32029
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Feb 2015, 09:29

Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.


I have not watched yet, but I thought it was an ass move by NBC to move their finale to a completely new time slot.


I wanted to watch the Agent Carter finale so I certainly didn't mind, but I thought that was odd.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31636
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby the cheese » 25 Feb 2015, 10:14

Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.


I have not watched yet, but I thought it was an ass move by NBC to move their finale to a completely new time slot.


I agree. Other than letting a low-rated single camera sitcom survive for seven seasons, NBC never did right by this show.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18657
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Feb 2015, 10:42

the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.


I have not watched yet, but I thought it was an ass move by NBC to move their finale to a completely new time slot.


I agree. Other than letting a low-rated single camera sitcom survive for seven seasons, NBC never did right by this show.


Thirded. Turn it on at 7 and saw the Voice and...I can't even. But great work for NBC to continue fucking up the marketing of this show.

I loved it. And I think one of her kids, probably the one that got with Anne's kid, was the president.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Feb 2015, 11:25

Snap I dominated the early pages of this thread. But then I grew up and stopped watching. :D
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31830
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby the cheese » 25 Feb 2015, 11:28

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.


I have not watched yet, but I thought it was an ass move by NBC to move their finale to a completely new time slot.


I agree. Other than letting a low-rated single camera sitcom survive for seven seasons, NBC never did right by this show.


Thirded. Turn it on at 7 and saw the Voice and...I can't even. But great work for NBC to continue fucking up the marketing of this show.

I loved it. And I think one of her kids, probably the one that got with Anne's kid, was the president.


Too young. Leslie's kids were born in 2014. They would have only been 34 at the time of Garry's funeral.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18657
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Feb 2015, 11:38

the cheese wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.


I have not watched yet, but I thought it was an ass move by NBC to move their finale to a completely new time slot.


I agree. Other than letting a low-rated single camera sitcom survive for seven seasons, NBC never did right by this show.


Thirded. Turn it on at 7 and saw the Voice and...I can't even. But great work for NBC to continue fucking up the marketing of this show.

I loved it. And I think one of her kids, probably the one that got with Anne's kid, was the president.


Too young. Leslie's kids were born in 2014. They would have only been 34 at the time of Garry's funeral.


YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY PREDICT THE NEW AMENDMENTS THAT WERE MADE IN THAT TIME, JERKFACE


yeah ok.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Feb 2015, 11:41

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
the cheese wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
the cheese wrote:I personally liked Leslie was either the current or former president in 2048.


I have not watched yet, but I thought it was an ass move by NBC to move their finale to a completely new time slot.


I agree. Other than letting a low-rated single camera sitcom survive for seven seasons, NBC never did right by this show.


Thirded. Turn it on at 7 and saw the Voice and...I can't even. But great work for NBC to continue fucking up the marketing of this show.

I loved it. And I think one of her kids, probably the one that got with Anne's kid, was the president.


Too young. Leslie's kids were born in 2014. They would have only been 34 at the time of Garry's funeral.


YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY PREDICT THE NEW AMENDMENTS THAT WERE MADE IN THAT TIME, JERKFACE


yeah ok.


Schur said they tried to make it a little ambiguous as to whether they were talking to Leslie or Ben.

I think Leslie was VP, following in the footsteps of Joe.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31636
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest