Parks and Recreation

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby Frank the Tank » 25 Feb 2015, 13:58

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Snap I dominated the early pages of this thread. But then I grew up and stopped watching. :D

You make me angrier than a cunt cuntifying three cunt nachos.

I watched it at work. Was good. You're entitled to sappiness final episode.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Jun 2017, 13:33

Get Ready to Have 'Parks & Rec' Ruined For You Forever

Because Parks and Recreation, one of the greatest, smartest, most heartwarming television shows of the last … ever, is disturbing as hell when you realize who was the governor of Indiana — the state Leslie Knope and the rest of Pawnee’s officials served-at the time of the show.

Yup, it was Mike Pence.

I’ll give you a moment.

Whatever great things Leslie was doing in Pawnee, there was a hateful bigot right behind her.

Good luck watching P&R reruns now!!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Frank the Tank » 02 Jun 2017, 13:51

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Get Ready to Have 'Parks & Rec' Ruined For You Forever

Because Parks and Recreation, one of the greatest, smartest, most heartwarming television shows of the last … ever, is disturbing as hell when you realize who was the governor of Indiana — the state Leslie Knope and the rest of Pawnee’s officials served-at the time of the show.

Yup, it was Mike Pence.

I’ll give you a moment.

Whatever great things Leslie was doing in Pawnee, there was a hateful bigot right behind her.

Good luck watching P&R reruns now!!

Ron Swanson was able to save some, but not all. That is all we had the right to ask of him.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 13 Feb 2018, 15:19

so my brother and sister recommended this show and i'm finally watching it. halfway through season 2, it's good but a step down from IASIP level in my opinion so far. i read the first 5 pages of the thread but going to go no further for now, ty for your thoughts clit and short bus, i will continue watching.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Feb 2018, 15:48

Dr Jeckyll wrote:so my brother and sister recommended this show and i'm finally watching it. halfway through season 2, it's good but a step down from IASIP level in my opinion so far. i read the first 5 pages of the thread but going to go no further for now, ty for your thoughts clit and short bus, i will continue watching.

My viewing of 1 and 2 wqs incomplete, but it definitely picks up steam in 3. I like iasip better all things considered, but they're different shows and somewhat tough to compare.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Theny » 13 Feb 2018, 15:53

Dthefritz wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:so my brother and sister recommended this show and i'm finally watching it. halfway through season 2, it's good but a step down from IASIP level in my opinion so far. i read the first 5 pages of the thread but going to go no further for now, ty for your thoughts clit and short bus, i will continue watching.

My viewing of 1 and 2 wqs incomplete, but it definitely picks up steam in 3. I like iasip better all things considered, but they're different shows and somewhat tough to compare.

I'd compare PAR more to The Office. It's a slight step down from The Office.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Feb 2018, 17:28

Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I'd compare PAR more to The Office. It's a slight step down from The Office.

All of the "Schur-verse" shows have quite a few similarties, Office to Parks to Brooklyn 99 to Good Place.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Previous

Return to TV