Parks and Recreation

Parks and Recreation

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Oct 2009, 12:30

Poehler ain't doing just a Michael Scott impersonation anymore; the rest of the office has taken off (mainly mustache dude and Aziz); Louis C.K. really added something.

I dub thee the funniest show on Network television, currently.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Re: Parks and Recreation

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Oct 2009, 12:43

I agree. This show is hilarious. Tom Haverford is the best.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Oct 2009, 13:03

I like it too. Still need to watch last week's online. Too much shit on Thursday nights so I wasn't able to record it last week.

One of these networks needs to go after Tuesday nights.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Oct 2009, 13:18

Only bad thing about this show is that it led to the demise of FireJoeMorgan.

I miss KenTremendous now more than ever. [/bitter Twins fan who, along with Tiger and Yankee fans, had to deal with Chip Caray last week. God help you Phillie and Dodger fans]
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Oct 2009, 13:34

JichaelDick wrote:Only bad thing about this show is that it led to the demise of FireJoeMorgan.

I miss KenTremendous now more than ever. [/bitter Twins fan who, along with Tiger and Yankee fans, had to deal with Chip Caray last week. God help you Phillie and Dodger fans]

Was it writing for this show that led to the demise? They slowed and stopped almost a year ago so I guess writing a pilot and all...
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Oct 2009, 13:43

IIRC, when Michael Schur (Ken Tremendous) did an interview after they shut down FJM (last November :sniff: ), he mentioned that he just didn't have time with the work he was doing on Parks and Rec.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Oct 2009, 14:14

JichaelDick wrote:IIRC, when Michael Schur (Ken Tremendous) did an interview after they shut down FJM (last November :sniff: ), he mentioned that he just didn't have time with the work he was doing on Parks and Rec.

I wonder how Simmons feels about that(insanely jealous). He is 'friends' with Seff Myers, who is friends with Pohler, so on the outside, he must pretend to be happy for everyone involved. but inside, im sure he knows he could put a much better show on the air that America would love. I hope he gets his shot some day.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Oct 2009, 14:42

I think he is more jealous of Hench than anyone else. Heck Hech directed and co-wrote The Hammer with Adam Carolla. It should have been Simmons' sports movie that had been made.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby mj3528 » 13 Oct 2009, 15:52

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:I think he is more jealous of Hench than anyone else. Heck Hech directed and co-wrote The Hammer with Adam Carolla. It should have been Simmons' sports movie that had been made.

True. It would have had at least 3 more chill scenes.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Brick Tamland » 13 Oct 2009, 16:06

mj3528 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:I think he is more jealous of Hench than anyone else. Heck Hech directed and co-wrote The Hammer with Adam Carolla. It should have been Simmons' sports movie that had been made.

True. It would have had at least 3 more douche chill scenes.

Fixed.
](*,)

2012 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
2007 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
Brick Tamland
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Oct 2009, 11:57

Great ep this week. How bout Tom Haverford pulling that piece bc of a green card?

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Nov 2009, 23:38

Awesome. Ron wearing Tiger Woods' red shirt and black pants after having sex...

Great ep.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby SDGuy » 05 Nov 2009, 23:59

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Awesome. Ron wearing Tiger Woods' red shirt and black pants after having sex...

Great ep.

I liked it too. I've only seen like 3 other episodes of this show. Pretty good.
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Postby Frank the Tank » 10 Nov 2009, 20:29

I've finally started catching up on this season's shows, and think they're pretty good. Unfortunately, my copy of the Pawnee Zoo season premiere got corrupted, so I haven't seen that. Hulu's taken it down because it's too old. Is it worth paying $2.99 for the download on iTunes?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Nov 2009, 21:03

Frank the Tank wrote:I've finally started catching up on this season's shows, and think they're pretty good. Unfortunately, my copy of the Pawnee Zoo season premiere got corrupted, so I haven't seen that. Hulu's taken it down because it's too old. Is it worth paying $2.99 for the download on iTunes?

That ep is awesome but I wouldnt pay...im sure NBC will re-run it at some point.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Next

Return to TV