nova wrote:Finished the series. Definitely a second tier show behind The Wire and Breaking Bad but definitely worth watching. Here are my official power rankings of the show's characters:
1. Happy Loman - delightful maniac
2. Opie Winston - I know he had to die to advance the story but fuck you. Minus poiints for wifing a porno star
3. Otto Delaney - didn't realize that this was the show creator. Obviously gave himself the best scenes
4. Nero - railed out Jax's mom for awhile, probably railed out Wendy when they go to the the farm.
5. Tig Traeger - the SOTSG version of -BJS
6. Chibs - fucking the sheriff was cool but he should have let Ratboy get a piece when he fucked her in the garage #aintnofun
7. Jax Teller - hate hate hate the way he says family. My fowmle. almost fucked his sister
8. Abel - that nigga looks like a future school shooter.
9. Gemma - got annoying as the show went on. Liked to suck dick, doe.
10. T.O. - wish the Grim Bastards got more air time. Black biker gangs/crews are an interesting subculture
HM: Deputy Hale
The bottom 5? Juice, Tara, Wendy, Margaret Murphy, Unser
4) The one bad thing about Nero was whenever he was on screen you could tell everyone else sucked at acting by comparison.
7) I'm still surprised they hired a Brit to play that role. He generally did a good job hiding it though. I think accents are harder to hide when you're screaming (i.e. Oldman in The Dark Knight: "THEY KNEW WE WERE COMING!")
If there were 4230 actors during the series' run, he wouldn't crack top 5000.