Sons Of Anarchy

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Nov 2014, 10:27

Frank the Tank wrote:And the end game begins...

Good episode. Not so much wasted space. I just wish they would stop tagging on Anarchy Afterword on the damn time slot. List it as a separate show. I don't want that space on my TiVo hard drive being taken up with a show they're afraid to do in front of a studio audience. I'm getting way too optimistic about a satisfying conclusion. There were some good performances too (with the obvious exception of Abel).

FYI chrisco, the episode itself ran 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Have to wait two weeks for the next episode.

ETA: Nero should've counted the money. That thickness of a stack is $40K tops.

Not gonna lie, got dusty at a couple points there.

Things I'm looking forward to:

-Juice's, um, resolution.
-Indian Hills and the other charters. I think Jax talks his way out of it.
-Something's going to happen with Rat Boy. Gut feeling.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
I don't think Jax kills Gemma. Doesn't make sense. He is, at his core, a mama's boy.

Also curious about what happens with JT's restored bike.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 20 Nov 2014, 12:31

My bet:

Jax kills himself on his Dad's bike at the exact same spot where his father died. They set up that scene earlier in the season at JT's death spot. Has to come back in some way.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby OJ8871440 » 03 Dec 2014, 02:38

Next week's episode with the aftershow is from 10 to 1am (the 1am encore is only 90 minutes)

Didn't think they'd take out Juice, Gemma, and Unser this week, thought they'd have saved Juice or Gemma for next week
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby chrisco » 03 Dec 2014, 09:08

I enjoyed the Vic Mackey cameo. Easily the best truck stop stranger Gemma spent 5+ minutes with this season (can't believe we have about 40 mins of gemma at truck stops talking to complete strangers, but I digress).

Jax put himself in a sitch with no way out.

Had he been trying to save himself, he would have had Gemma off herself and frame her for the Unser job.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Frank the Tank » 03 Dec 2014, 21:50

Agree with OJ.

wouldve been surprise if Juice didn't die this ep since he had little left to add. I was shocked Gemma went before the last show. I thought Unser was going to be a survivor.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Dec 2014, 21:58

Well how about that.

It feels too obvious he's trying to kill himself in the finale. That's never been Sutters style, so color me intrigued for next week.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby God Shamgod » 03 Dec 2014, 22:22

So after 7 years of riding motorcyces, murdering people, and generally messing around in dirt Jax finally got those all white Air Force Ones dirty

(with moms blood)
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Frank the Tank » 05 Dec 2014, 20:13

Sons of Anarchy Collector's Edition Book is leaked early, gives away the end of the series.

I'd provide a link, but I'm not looking at any for fear of accidentally stepping on spoilerz.

Sutter's apology online used a lot of choice words. He's a wee bit peeved.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby God Shamgod » 06 Dec 2014, 00:21

I knew it. Entire crew gets wiped out in the end and it's just Chucky sitting at the table by himself beating off furiously. Scene.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Dec 2014, 14:04

I'm legitimately upset that this is the end. This must be what you nerds felt like when "Breaking Bad" and "Cheers" ended. What the heck am I gonna do with my life now? Is it even worth it anymore?

I ask one thing, Mr. Sutter. Don't make it a nice, neat bow. Don't make it an ambiguous artsy, bullshit fade out. And perhaps most of all, don't make it without one last glimpse into the soulful eyes of Venus Van Dam.

...and his monster titties:

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 09 Dec 2014, 23:54

I thought it was generally a good final episode, despite being a bit predictable. Too bad we don't get to see how Rat's love life wound up. /sarcasm

Got a little dusty here, despite the fact that I was rooting for Jax to die after he killed Unser.

ETA:

dont like how Nero's story ended. He realizes Jax just killed his love and he's all broken up about Jax "going away"? Didn't seem right.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Dec 2014, 21:42

Frank the Tank wrote:
dont like how Nero's story ended. He realizes Jax just killed his love and he's all broken up about Jax "going away"? Didn't seem right.

The scene at T and M with the boys crushed me.

cliched as it sounds, it felt very much like bros before hos, or the code of the street, or the outlaw, or whatever. I think in the end, Nero understood Gemma needed to go and the boys needed to grow up clean.

What the fuck was on the road?

ETA: Apparently it was some crows eating bread, which is how the series opened.

Great series. Terrible acting, implausible plots and stories. I loved it. I'm sad to see it go.
Last edited by Gregs Kite on 11 Dec 2014, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 10 Dec 2014, 22:20

Great series. Terrible acting, implausible plots and stories. I loved it. I'm sad to see it go.

TRU on most of that. I'd have missed it more had they kept the run times under 60 mins for the last couple years and not asked so much.

If pr0n0gil were still alive I'd compare this show to the Shield, but I don't think we need to. The Shield was supposed to be hard and serious. This one was a soap opera for guys. The bromance on the show was off the charts and it was what it was. No beef about how it wrapped up.

Good show.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Dec 2014, 11:37

Too soon?

I think I'd need a couple years before getting into this again. I have feelings, y'know.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby nova » 24 Jul 2015, 09:25

I've been binge watching this show, and I regret being too far in to checkout. It was a much better show before the school shooting.

That is all.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

PreviousNext

Return to TV