Hung

Re: Hung

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jul 2010, 21:30

This show remains really dumb as far as storylines, but at the same time, its well done. That didnt make sense. I like it better than Entourage, at least. I hate Entourage.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby God Shamgod » 19 Jul 2010, 17:56

I did not remember starting the Hung thread. I don't really like this show, but I watch it if it's on. I like when he rails the neighbor.

His kids weird me out, but at least they've made it part of the storyline that they are so weird.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Aug 2010, 21:26

this show is really frigging boring. i used to watch it because it was on between true blood and entourage, but now that entourage sucks i don't have to watch Hung. So that's a nice little bonus!

My problem with it is that they randomly went away from Tom Jane and over to the creepy ultra-passive ladypimp as the main character. She is painful to watch and deeply uninteresting.

And risking rainbow action, i started watching true blood because the wife loves it, but i have to admit i'm into it a little bit. i'm surprised there's not at least a thread bashing it here somewhere. or maybe there is and it's just buried. w.e.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Aug 2010, 21:44

SouthernYokel wrote:this show is really frigging boring. i used to watch it because it was on between true blood and entourage, but now that entourage sucks i don't have to watch Hung. So that's a nice little bonus!

My problem with it is that they randomly went away from Tom Jane and over to the creepy ultra-passive ladypimp as the main character. She is painful to watch and deeply uninteresting.

And risking rainbow action, i started watching true blood because the wife loves it, but i have to admit i'm into it a little bit. i'm surprised there's not at least a thread bashing it here somewhere. or maybe there is and it's just buried. w.e.

there is!

http://sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3815&p=384015#p384015
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Aug 2010, 21:50

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:this show is really frigging boring. i used to watch it because it was on between true blood and entourage, but now that entourage sucks i don't have to watch Hung. So that's a nice little bonus!

there is!

http://sotsg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3815&p=384015#p384015

and i even made comments in it! I remember the lizzy caplan nudity, that was very very nice. I can't tell if i want to see the jacked black chick naked or not...yeah i do.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Oct 2011, 09:18

Anyone besides me, 700Level, and Shamgod watching this season? There is some top notch nudity this year. Man alive. The cute waitress from Waiting (Kaitlin Doubleday) showed her rack this week and wore some hot ass boyshort underpants! And Ray showed his dong!

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby ctz31 » 26 Oct 2011, 09:20

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:And Ray showed his dong!

Go on....
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Oct 2011, 09:21

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Anyone besides me, 700Level, and Shamgod watching this season? There is some top notch nudity this year. Man alive. The cute waitress from Waiting (Kaitlin Doubleday) showed her rack this week and wore some hot ass boyshort underpants! And Ray showed his dong!

Nice, I liked her in Waiting. Bigger boobs than I would have expected:
http://egotastic.com/2011/10/hung-dexte ... ore-514571
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby 700 Level » 26 Oct 2011, 09:33

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Anyone besides me, 700Level, and Shamgod watching this season? There is some top notch nudity this year. Man alive. The cute waitress from Waiting (Kaitlin Doubleday) showed her rack this week and wore some hot ass boyshort underpants! And Ray showed his dong!

I don't watch this one anymore. It wasn't that funny, it wasn't very dramatic and it wasn't violent, so what the hell else is there? I'll peep the nudity though, maybe fast forward on-demand or find it online.

Was the dong shot cgi or 100% pure sau-zeech?
"It's insane, this guy's taint!"
700 Level
Another dude worth meeting

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Oct 2011, 10:44

700 Level wrote:

I don't watch this one anymore. It wasn't that funny, it wasn't very dramatic and it wasn't violent, so what the hell else is there? I'll peep the nudity though, maybe fast forward on-demand or find it online.

Was the dong shot cgi or 100% pure sau-zeech?

Oh it was real! They didnt show the whole thing, just about half way down. Sorry sgsw!

I honestly think the show is ok.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Oct 2011, 12:06

last night was filler.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Previous

Return to TV