According to Jim

Re: According to Jim

Postby Bricks » 11 Jun 2008, 20:43

Most folk'll never eat a skunk
But then again some folk'll
Like Cletus
The Slack-Jawed Yokel

Just for the record, I'm from a small town in the mountains of Arizona. Not exactly cosmopolitan myself.
nova wrote:With all of that said, fuck VCU. Fuck that shiny midget Shaka Smart. Fuck the city of Richmond.
Bricks
Basketball Jesus

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 12 Jun 2008, 08:42

Bricks wrote:Image

Like Cletus
The Slack-Jawed Yokel

Just for the record, I'm from a small town in the mountains of Arizona. Not exactly cosmopolitan myself.

Flagstaff?
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Jun 2008, 09:04

Untouchable wrote:
Bricks wrote:Image

Like Cletus
The Slack-Jawed Yokel

Flagstaff?

i stayed 1 night in Kayenta AZ on my way to the grand canyon...that was an experience. they have sand drifts like the NE has snow drifts.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Jun 2008, 09:11

I DVRd the whole season, so if anyone has any comments containing spoilers, pls use the white out feature. Thanks.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 12 Jun 2008, 09:23

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I DVRd the whole season, so if anyone has any comments containing spoilers, pls use the white out feature. Thanks.

good point. ATJ fans(DD, Bricks, SDH, etc): discussion should be kept general, noone should reveal the plot twists and suprises.
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 Jun 2008, 10:01

Untouchable wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I DVRd the whole season, so if anyone has any comments containing spoilers, pls use the white out feature. Thanks.

good point. ATJ fans(DD, Bricks, SDH, etc): discussion should be kept general, noone should reveal the plot twists and suprises.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler: "ATJ Spoiler!"
Jim Belushi acts like a clueless man. No laughs ensue.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby jeff from temps » 12 Jun 2008, 11:42

Frank the Tank wrote:
Untouchable wrote:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler: "ATJ Spoiler!"
Jim Belushi acts like a clueless man. No laughs ensue.
\

You only really need to hide plot twists and surprises.

I really hope Jim Belushi dies soon. Preferably painfully. I'm really tired of him being trotted out for every major sporting event with Chicago ties as the "Chicago" guy.
jeff from temps
Hope College Alum

Postby Bricks » 12 Jun 2008, 14:01

Untouchable wrote:
Flagstaff?

Prescott.

i stayed 1 night in Kayenta AZ on my way to the grand canyon...that was an experience. they have sand drifts like the NE has snow drifts.

And Kayenta? Worst fucking place in the state, man. I played at a basketball tournament there in high school.
nova wrote:With all of that said, fuck VCU. Fuck that shiny midget Shaka Smart. Fuck the city of Richmond.
Bricks
Basketball Jesus

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Jun 2008, 08:58

Bricks wrote:
Untouchable wrote:
Flagstaff?

Prescott.

And Kayenta? Worst fucking place in the state, man. I played at a basketball tournament there in high school.

I watched "Troy" in their movie theater...that was weird. Weird thing #1: there were people in the theater an hour before the movie reading newspapers and shit. Weird thing #2: sand and dust from outside got inside the theater (through 3 sets of doors) and was visible floating in the air during the movie...actually it was kind of neat since there are a lot of dusty battles in that movie. Weird thing #3: Nothing to do with the theater, but that Burger King in Kayenta has a fucking Navajo "museum" in it, with exhibits and stuff right next to the drink machine.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 13 Jun 2008, 09:25

SouthernYokel wrote:
Bricks wrote:
Untouchable wrote:
Flagstaff?

Prescott.

I watched "Troy" in their movie theater...that was weird. Weird thing #1: there were people in the theater an hour before the movie reading newspapers and shit. Weird thing #2: sand and dust from outside got inside the theater (through 3 sets of doors) and was visible floating in the air during the movie...actually it was kind of neat since there are a lot of dusty battles in that movie. Weird thing #3: Nothing to do with the theater, but that Burger King in Kayenta has a fucking Navajo "museum" in it, with exhibits and stuff right next to the drink machine.

northern arizona is weird period(no offense bricks). my grandparents live in flagstaff so i have to go out there every now and then and it seems like a pretty creepy place. maybe i'm just not used to being in small towns. still quite alot of cowboy boots and mulletts there last time i went.
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Bricks » 13 Jun 2008, 12:59

No offense taken. I like visiting my parents, but there's a reason I live in San Diego and not there. Flagstaff is chock full of hippies. There's no shortage of lettuce there if you're into that sorta thing. Prescott is the one of the less weird places, it's pretty much Hill Valley from the Back to the Future. The other towns in Northern Arizona are straight up fucked, though. Camp Verde and Cottonwood are mullet-and-huge belt buckle territory. The towns in and around the Reservation are like being on a different planet. I was in a grocery store in Winslow, and a stray dog was walking the aisles: no one seemed to notice or care. In fact, most people were tearing up their packages of bacon and lunch meat to feed it.
Bricks
Basketball Jesus

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 Jun 2008, 04:46

jim belushi being married to courtney "gary" thorne smith is not as big a leap as the hot chick he pulled in "taking care of business." god damn i loved me some of that chick, though the only other thing i ever saw her in was a chrysler minivan commercial.

that's a great stoopid cable movie, by the way. and yet another reason for cubs fans to hate belushi.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby NFL Outsider » 19 Jun 2008, 18:41

That had the Angels and Cubs playing each other in the World Series. That was one of my favorite movies ever.
Read http://thehaternation.blogspot.com or the terrorists have won.
NFL Outsider
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby DirtDawg » 19 Jun 2008, 20:29

Have the first few seasons of ATJ come out on DVD yet? Fuck, I'm just aching to buy them!
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Dick Hertz » 19 Jun 2008, 23:44

DirtDawg wrote:Have the first few seasons of ATJ come out on DVD yet? Fuck, I'm just aching to buy them!

Why? It's not a reality show.
Dick Hertz
Gray

PreviousNext

Return to TV