According to Jim

Re: According to Jim

Postby TheWolf » 09 Jun 2008, 08:21

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:This show is like if Seinfeld and Arrested Development fucked and nine months later they had a kid together.

You forgot to mention that Arrested Development smoked crack throughout the pregnancy. Also, Seinfeld and Arrested Development were brother and sister.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jun 2008, 11:17

TheWolf wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:This show is like if Seinfeld and Arrested Development fucked and nine months later they had a kid together.

You forgot to mention that Arrested Development smoked crack throughout the pregnancy. Also, Seinfeld and Arrested Development were brother and sister.

Seinfeld and Arrested Development weren't set in West Virginia, were they?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 10 Jun 2008, 10:31

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

west virginia is lower on the pecking order than alabama? who knew...
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby mister bacon » 10 Jun 2008, 10:46

Untouchable wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

we dont burn couches to celebrate small success in the NCAA Tourney or winning a shitty BCS Bowl game.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jun 2008, 10:58

Untouchable wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Here ya go, the official pecking order for the South (Texas doesn't count)...

Virginia
North Carolina
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Tennessee
Kentucky
Alabama
Louisiana/Mississippi
Arkansas
West Virginia
Last edited by JichaelDick on 10 Jun 2008, 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby nova » 10 Jun 2008, 11:02

JichaelDick wrote:
Untouchable wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Here ya go, the official pecking order for the South (Florida and Texas don't count)...

Virginia
North Carolina
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Tennessee
Kentucky
Alabama
Louisiana/Mississippi
Arkansas
West Virginia

Dood, South Carolina is as bad, or worse than West Virginia. That place is 20 years behind the times.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jun 2008, 11:04

I'll admit that my view of South Carolina is somewhat skewed by the fact that every single quiz bowl team I played from South Carolina was really, really, really fucking good. And, the times I went there, it didn't strike me as any more backwoods than Alabama.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Jun 2008, 11:05

SC has the coast, and Charleston, and Myrtle Beach...that elevates it a bit, though I'm sure some of the inland areas are as backwoods as it gets.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dunking Donut » 10 Jun 2008, 11:08

And Greenville/Spartanburg and Columbia. The SC economy is hot right now (still). Same thing with NC -- you get 30 miles out from the cities and it's Hicksville. Some scary shit on the back roads. I'm talking Deliverance and whatnot.
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

Postby nova » 10 Jun 2008, 11:18

Dunking Donut wrote:And Greenville/Spartanburg and Columbia. The SC economy is hot right now (still). Same thing with NC -- you get 30 miles out from the cities and it's Hicksville. Some scary shit on the back roads. I'm talking Deliverance and whatnot.

Columbia reminds me of an inland Baltimore. That place blows.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby IhateTomBrady » 10 Jun 2008, 19:40

JichaelDick wrote:
Untouchable wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Here ya go, the official pecking order for the South (Texas doesn't count)...

Virginia
North Carolina
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Tennessee
Kentucky
Alabama
Louisiana/Mississippi
Arkansas
West Virginia

New Orleans alone puts LA above MS and AL.
_ to Dick Hertz: You wrote your own death when you signed the cheque off on that McMansion that is most definitely underwater at this point but too proud to tell anyone here... You don't know jack shit about the blue collar life you yuppie faggot.
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby JichaelDick » 11 Jun 2008, 00:04

Maybe. But the rest of that state doesn't (although if you're willing to trade Ali Landry in exchange for a move up, that could be arranged).

I have, however, come to the conclusion that people in North Alabama are a helluva lot dumber than I originally thought, and I never really was that impressed with the average IQ north of Birmingham in the first place.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Jun 2008, 17:59

JichaelDick wrote:Maybe. But the rest of that state doesn't (although if you're willing to trade Ali Landry in exchange for a move up, that could be arranged).

I have, however, come to the conclusion that people in North Alabama are a helluva lot dumber than I originally thought, and I never really was that impressed with the average IQ north of Birmingham in the first place.

fucking upstate kills SC. if you only counted 3 counties west of the coast, we'd pwn. got vegas of the east in MB and charleston and golf mecca hilton head up and down the coast.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby IhateTomBrady » 11 Jun 2008, 20:04

JichaelDick wrote:Maybe. But the rest of that state doesn't (although if you're willing to trade Ali Landry in exchange for a move up, that could be arranged).

Meh, without NO, BR and Lafayette, the whole state would be worthless. How about a ranking for southern LA separate from North LA? Northern LA brings the whole entire state down.
_ to Dick Hertz: You wrote your own death when you signed the cheque off on that McMansion that is most definitely underwater at this point but too proud to tell anyone here... You don't know jack shit about the blue collar life you yuppie faggot.
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby JichaelDick » 11 Jun 2008, 20:35

Fair enough.

Although I've given up on North Alabama. Every letter to the editor or "You Said It" (basically, someone calls into the paper, rants, and some intern or something documents it in the paper) is about Obama being a Muslim or the only solution being to get a half tank of gas or BUSH IS TEH SATAN!!!!!!1111111111
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to TV