Rank HBO shows

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Apr 2017, 07:47

I marked out for Attell.
Artie's standup was hilarious.
Pete is really stupid.

Next week is the season finale.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Prez » 05 Apr 2017, 07:56

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I marked out for Attell.
Pete is really stupid.

I would've crushed Julie's clam. Pete is pathetic.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Apr 2017, 08:03

Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I marked out for Attell.
Pete is really stupid.

I would've crushed Julie's clam. Pete is pathetic.

He really is. He was scared shitless to do the shot, and faked smoking just to talk to Attell. He also went along with the oral sex stuff just to please like 3 ppl out of like 100. Dumbass.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 05 Apr 2017, 08:06

I'm several episodes behind, but isn't "Pete is a moron/pussy" kinda the whole premise?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Prez » 05 Apr 2017, 08:13

TheWolf wrote:I'm several episodes behind, but isn't "Pete is a moron/pussy" kinda the whole premise?

Yes.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
BUT, he has the chance to fuck the wife of the dood who fucked his wife, and she tells him about her orgasms and sends him a pic of her puss. He still can't get out of his own way after all this time. It's getting tiring and I think the show would be better if he grew a set of balls
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby mj3528 » 05 Apr 2017, 22:24

Prez wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I'm several episodes behind, but isn't "Pete is a moron/pussy" kinda the whole premise?

Yes.

BUT, he has the chance to fuck the wife of the dood who fucked his wife, and she tells him about her orgasms and sends him a pic of her puss. He still can't get out of his own way after all this time. It's getting tiring and I think the show would be better if he grew a set of balls

Ok, I think this episode was the first one that was legitimately funny.

The guy eating chicken wings talking to Pete about the situation with Julie had some great lines
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby mister bacon » 08 Apr 2017, 14:02

mister bacon wrote:
mister bacon wrote:one of the many #swampdonkeys that I shadily DM with on twitter recommended that I give the show Big Little Lies a whirl. it's a murder mystery show told in semi flashback ala true detective. It takes place in Monterey among a bunch of rich white tech people and their stay at home wives and husbands. Lots of milfs including Nicole Kidman, Laura DerN, Zoe Kravitz, and sotsg-famous Reece Witherspoon. It's also got a beard-sporting Adam Scott for CTZ31. If you en joyed shows like the OC, 90210, or Melrose this might be for you. I'm only one ep in but already hooked.

2 episodes in and we still have no idea who is dead, and no idea who did it. there are several suspects for both! we've gotten some (very limited) nicole kidman T&A as she had skype-sex with her husband aleksaander saarsgard. dios mio she looks fantastic. i think that the kravitz family might collectively be the best looking family west of south carolina. reece witherspoon's character is sotsg nightmare, a pushy, bitchy sjw who meddles in everyone's bidness. adam scott, her husband, is what i imagine wolf to be like irl if he had rodney's hair. the way the show's narrative reveals itself is intriguing. chrisco you and the missus really should be watching this. seems like it's right up your alley.

i finished this early this morning after being awoken by neck pain. it was great. i had figured out one third of the mystery by the end but not the other two. had me on my toes through pretty much the entire thing until the last 15 mins or so. a++ casting, and worth your time. good show to watch with your lovely. theny, there's some serious architecture pr0n throughout the whole thing with this glassed in mansions on the beach in malibu. you should check it out for that alone.

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Prez » 10 Apr 2017, 12:37

mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:

Yes.

The guy eating chicken wings talking to Pete about the situation with Julie had some great lines

Crashing.

I just watched the season finale. It blew. Fuck this show, I'm out.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby mj3528 » 10 Apr 2017, 12:52

Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:

Yes.

Crashing.

I agree with you that the season finale was not strong. When he was talking to the Pastor in his office was funny I thought. Artie had a chuckle worthy comment or two, but yeah.

Season 2 is going to occur.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Prez » 10 Apr 2017, 12:57

mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:

Yes.

Crashing.

I agree with you that the season finale was not strong. When he was talking to the Pastor in his office was funny I thought. Artie had a chuckle worthy comment or two, but yeah.

I suppose I might check our S2 if it gets any decent reviews, but there were not nearly enough laughs for an entire season of time invested in a comedy.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Apr 2017, 12:58

Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:

Yes.

Crashing.

I suppose I might check our S2 if it gets any decent reviews, but there were not nearly enough laughs for an entire season of time invested in a comedy.

See, that's your mistake right there. Comedies aren't supposed to be funny anymore.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby God Shamgod » 10 Apr 2017, 13:04

Crashing was OK. Had its moments and all, but I disagree with Prez that having a nerd like Pete start slaying puss would somehow make this a good show.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Apr 2017, 22:01

Artie looked like death in that finale. They musta filmed that right before those pics of him looking like shit started popping up.

The ex looked good in the finale. Better than usual.

I think she looks like the carrot girl that dated Costanza.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 10 Apr 2017, 22:58

Artie's dead by Thanksgiving. Book it.

"Parents" was the best episode of the season. Not remotely close.

All in all, it was OK. A few good moments each episode, but too much cringe in between. I don't really "get" this genre. I don't feel as strongly about it as cheese does (who has 30 minutes a day for TV but has apparently seen every show like this), but it's just... weird. I don't know, like, just be a comedy or don't. It's really not that hard.

Anyway... If Season 2 started next week, I'd probably watch. But it's not good enough for me to still remember and care when it comes back. I'm probably out.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Apr 2017, 09:00

I peeped episode one of bacon-approved Big Little Lies. I kinda like it. Will finish the series. I think its likely geared towards woman. I'm in.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to TV