Rank HBO shows

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby mister bacon » 21 Sep 2017, 09:48

fellow comic goons, there's rumors on the internets that Damon Lindelof of Leftovers and Lost fame is going starting to shoot a watchmen series. hopefully we get to see Carla Gugino's glorious MILF cans in this version.

doubtful obviously but yeah i can dream. i'm sure they'll be plenty of blue c*ck for 31 to ogle tho.

http://uproxx.com/tv/damon-lindelof-wat ... eries/amp/
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 21 Sep 2017, 09:55

mister bacon wrote:fellow comic goons, there's rumors on the internets that Damon Lindelof of Leftovers and Lost fame is going starting to shoot a watchmen series. hopefully we get to see Carla Gugino's glorious MILF cans in this version.

doubtful obviously but yeah i can dream. i'm sure they'll be plenty of blue c*ck for 31 to ogle tho.

I've read it was a definite go.

Not sure if it needs to be a series. Watchmen is pretty flushed out, no?

Now give me a gritty, live-action reboot of TMNT for HBO with April O'Neil as April O'Neil and I'm onboard.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby chrisco » 21 Sep 2017, 10:12

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:fellow comic goons, there's rumors on the internets that Damon Lindelof of Leftovers and Lost fame is going starting to shoot a watchmen series. hopefully we get to see Carla Gugino's glorious MILF cans in this version.

Now give me a gritty, live-action reboot of TMNT for HBO with April O'Neil as April O'Neil and I'm onboard.

How gritty are we talking? Is April O'Neil moonlighting as April O'Neil or has the superhero/pizza delivery industries collapsed and they're all taking on sketchy jobs to make ends meet?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mister bacon » 21 Sep 2017, 12:17

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

i'll believe it when i see a trailer. until then nothing is certain in the world of modern TV. i see enough of ms. oneil in my dm's on the internet in beaver pictures, but more is always nice. seeing her get plowed by green cock may be a little much imo.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 16 Nov 2017, 00:56

Watched the first installment of the Rolling Stone documentary. Some great stuff in it. ctz will like the cock shots.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby ctz31 » 16 Nov 2017, 09:48

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Watched the first installment of the Rolling Stone documentary. Some great stuff in it. ctz will like the cock shots.

Even cock shots are not enough to get me to watch something called the Rolling Stone documentary.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 16 Nov 2017, 17:44

The second part wasn't as good. They devoted a lot of time to the Teen Pop years. They still tried to defend giving so many covers to Britney, NStink, and the Backdoor Boys.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby ctz31 » 16 Nov 2017, 17:46

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:The second part wasn't as good. They devoted a lot of time to the Teen Pop years. They still tried to defend giving so many covers to Britney, NStink, and the Backdoor Boys.

Agree, why would they ever cover bands with entertaining music?
ctz31
#nnf

Previous

Return to TV