Rank HBO shows

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Apr 2017, 14:20

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i like when he chats with the crypt keeper guy. i forget his name. always has a pencil thin mustache. usually has their headline story.

Frank Deford?

Yep! Frank Deford.

Note: I have never seen him on Real Sports, did not know he was on Real Sports, but "crypt keeper guy" with a "pencil thin mustache" was enough to get me to Deford, so kudos.

haha. he is their senior correspondent. heavy emphasis on senior

Does he still show up on NPR every now and then?

once a week, i think it's the last 5 minutes of morning edition and all things considered on Fridays.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 26 Apr 2017, 14:56

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i like when he chats with the crypt keeper guy. i forget his name. always has a pencil thin mustache. usually has their headline story.

Frank Deford?

Yep! Frank Deford.

Note: I have never seen him on Real Sports, did not know he was on Real Sports, but "crypt keeper guy" with a "pencil thin mustache" was enough to get me to Deford, so kudos.

once a week, i think it's the last 5 minutes of morning edition and all things considered on Fridays.

Yokel as loyal NPR listener is one of the interesting personal facts that are sprinkled throughout the files.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 26 Apr 2017, 14:57

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Frank Deford?

Yep! Frank Deford.

Yokel as loyal NPR listener is one of the interesting personal facts that are sprinkled throughout the files.

And I know he is from the south but yokel as knowledgeable NASCAR fan always surprises me.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby the cheese » 26 Apr 2017, 15:10

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Frank Deford?

Yep! Frank Deford.

And I know he is from the south but yokel as knowledgeable NASCAR fan always surprises me.

Yokel as Jewish, Iraq war veteran, college athlete, knowledgeable NASCAR fan, obsessive NPR listener and most interesting man in the world.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Apr 2017, 08:07

TBF - i listen to NPR the way Ball reads twitter.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 27 Apr 2017, 08:09

SouthernYokel wrote:TBF - i listen to NPR the way Ball reads twitter.

22 hours a day?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Apr 2017, 08:17

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:TBF - i listen to NPR the way Ball reads twitter.

22 hours a day?

yes, and to give myself an aneurysm
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 01 May 2017, 14:58

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
JT99 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I peeped episode one of bacon-approved Big Little Lies. I kinda like it. Will finish the series. I think its likely geared towards woman. I'm in.

I peeped the pilot yesterday too. Will finish.

It's all about petty women, pretty much the same as posting here, really.

I binged this thing yesterday, its damn good. They play the mystery well, you could see any of them being the killer or the killed.

We finished this. Really enjoyed it. That Reese Witherspoon is a ball of fire!

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
i don't know why but the whole season I thought it was a dead child, not adult. I'm an idiot.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
I wouldn't say idiot. That's how well they plotted the mystery, you could've seen anybody as the victim or persecutor.

milf central also made the story go down easier. it was great and i'm glad you enjoyed it.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Previous

Return to TV