Rank HBO shows

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby chrisco » 22 Feb 2017, 17:07

My moms has the same taek as you only she loved it. So you are not alone.

I've been waiting a lifetime to see what the ven diagram of MTM and my Ma looks like. This is it.


Also SOTSG - let's show some class and make fun of Mag's mother in law and not mine after this post. TYIA.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11269
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Feb 2017, 13:23

Episode 2 of Crashing...holy shit Pete is the biggest gash on TV. Good ep. Funny shit.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29738
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby mj3528 » 26 Feb 2017, 14:11

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Episode 2 of Crashing...holy shit Pete is the biggest gash on TV. Good ep. Funny shit.

I watched this and the first episode. I think I like it, but seems like it could be better and funnier.

Ctz should tell us if they were really in Albany this episode.

The whole time I was trying to think of where I knew tj Miller from. Finally remembered he was in "she's out of my league"
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8543
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Feb 2017, 14:58

mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Episode 2 of Crashing...holy shit Pete is the biggest gash on TV. Good ep. Funny shit.

I watched this and the first episode. I think I like it, but seems like it could be better and funnier.

Ctz should tell us if they were really in Albany this episode.

The whole time I was trying to think of where I knew tj Miller from. Finally remembered he was in "she's out of my league"

He's a main character on Silicon Valley on HBO also.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29738
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Feb 2017, 09:52

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Episode 2 of Crashing...holy shit Pete is the biggest gash on TV. Good ep. Funny shit.


Is this his deal? He's really some sort of Christian, sheltered dork trying to be a comedian?

I'm over the whole flitty, emotional male character. The scene with Gershon was fucking stupid. Not literally, of course.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21451
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Mar 2017, 23:22

trailer for next season of veep. beep boop.

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24344
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Mar 2017, 06:44

Rodney Farva wrote:trailer for next season of veep. beep boop.



turgid, and not just because of the cleavage.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31303
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Mar 2017, 09:43

This week with Pete's parents was among the most awkward 30 mins of TV I have seen. Obviously I enjoyed it. That Pete is completely pathetic. And his mom is so creepy. Good ep.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29738
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby Prez » 22 Mar 2017, 09:49

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:This week with Pete's parents was among the most awkward 30 mins of TV I have seen. Obviously I enjoyed it. That Pete is completely pathetic. And his mom is so creepy. Good ep.


Agreed. I enjoyed the part with his (soon to be) ex-wipe telling his mom that she is in love with her son. AWKWARRRRD.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9887
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby mj3528 » 22 Mar 2017, 09:52

Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:This week with Pete's parents was among the most awkward 30 mins of TV I have seen. Obviously I enjoyed it. That Pete is completely pathetic. And his mom is so creepy. Good ep.


Agreed. I enjoyed the part with his (soon to be) ex-wipe telling his mom that she is in love with her son. AWKWARRRRD.



I thought it was ok. The show is weird to me because it goes by fast but is not particularly funny or entertaining. Next week's looks good with Artie and Sarah Silverman.

She is not hot and has a weird face, but I find Pete's wife attractive for some reason. She looked good in the dress.

Here is a pic:

Image
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8543
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Mar 2017, 09:55

She's in Yokel-famous "Orange is the New Black".




Would.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21451
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby Prez » 22 Mar 2017, 09:55

mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:This week with Pete's parents was among the most awkward 30 mins of TV I have seen. Obviously I enjoyed it. That Pete is completely pathetic. And his mom is so creepy. Good ep.


Agreed. I enjoyed the part with his (soon to be) ex-wipe telling his mom that she is in love with her son. AWKWARRRRD.



I thought it was ok. The show is weird to me because it goes by fast but is not particularly funny or entertaining. Next week's looks good with Artie and Sarah Silverman.

She is not hot and has a weird face, but I find Pete's wife attractive for some reason. She looked good in the dress.

Here is a pic:

Image


I liked the scene (in ep1?) where she was diddling herself iin bed and Pete was appalled. He shoulda jumped in bed an crushed her right there.

Side note: Who is this Pete Holmes dude and how did he get a show? Is he actually a comedian? Is he related to Judd Apatow?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9887
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby mj3528 » 22 Mar 2017, 09:57

Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:This week with Pete's parents was among the most awkward 30 mins of TV I have seen. Obviously I enjoyed it. That Pete is completely pathetic. And his mom is so creepy. Good ep.


Agreed. I enjoyed the part with his (soon to be) ex-wipe telling his mom that she is in love with her son. AWKWARRRRD.



I thought it was ok. The show is weird to me because it goes by fast but is not particularly funny or entertaining. Next week's looks good with Artie and Sarah Silverman.

She is not hot and has a weird face, but I find Pete's wife attractive for some reason. She looked good in the dress.

Here is a pic:

Image


I liked the scene (in ep1?) where she was diddling herself iin bed and Pete was appalled. He shoulda jumped in bed an crushed her right there.

Side note: Who is this Pete Holmes dude and how did he get a show? Is he actually a comedian? Is he related to Judd Apatow?


He is an actual comedian from Chicago. I saw a bit of a best bars episode last night in Chicago and he met up with the hosts. He was sort of funny, swore more.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8543
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Mar 2017, 10:00

mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:This week with Pete's parents was among the most awkward 30 mins of TV I have seen. Obviously I enjoyed it. That Pete is completely pathetic. And his mom is so creepy. Good ep.


Agreed. I enjoyed the part with his (soon to be) ex-wipe telling his mom that she is in love with her son. AWKWARRRRD.



I thought it was ok. The show is weird to me because it goes by fast but is not particularly funny or entertaining. Next week's looks good with Artie and Sarah Silverman.

She is not hot and has a weird face, but I find Pete's wife attractive for some reason. She looked good in the dress.

Here is a pic:

Image


I liked the scene (in ep1?) where she was diddling herself iin bed and Pete was appalled. He shoulda jumped in bed an crushed her right there.

Side note: Who is this Pete Holmes dude and how did he get a show? Is he actually a comedian? Is he related to Judd Apatow?


He is an actual comedian from Chicago. I saw a bit of a best bars episode last night in Chicago and he met up with the hosts. He was sort of funny, swore more.


He used to have a show on after Conan, I think. Did some pretty nerdy comedy, became internet famous for doing interview bits with X Men characters.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29966
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Rank HBO shows

Postby mj3528 » 28 Mar 2017, 09:32

So I watched the last episode of Crashing, and again I do not know why. Artie and Sarah Silverman were on it, but it wasn't funny. At the same time it wasn't awful either. My reaction to this show is very strange to me.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8543
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest