Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

Postby JT99 » 11 Jan 2017, 13:02

That's really cool. Great find.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Mar 2017, 10:51

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 10 Apr 2017, 10:04

I just started watching this. I am 5 episodes into season 1. It has been pretty good. When does it get great?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Apr 2017, 10:07

mj3528 wrote:I just started watching this. I am 5 episodes into season 1. It has been pretty good. When does it get great?

Season 2 which I think you're just 2 episodes from
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Frank the Tank » 10 Apr 2017, 10:08

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
mj3528 wrote:I just started watching this. I am 5 episodes into season 1. It has been pretty good. When does it get great?

Season 2

I vote season 3, but agree season 2 > season 1. The key thing to remember about season 1 was that it was impacted by the writers' strike, and they wound up needing to shave down the number of episodes. That fucked with the rhythm a bit.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Apr 2017, 10:12

Frank the Tank wrote:

Season 2

I vote season 3, but agree season 2 > season 1. The key thing to remember about season 1 was that it was impacted by the writers' strike, and they wound up needing to shave down the number of episodes. That fucked with the rhythm a bit.

Yeah, Season 2 was more the table setter for the greatness to come, introducing important characters and whatnot. I'd say the last couple episodes of Season 2 is when the switch comes on.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 10 Apr 2017, 10:13

Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Season 2

Yeah, Season 2 was more the table setter for the greatness to come, introducing important characters and whatnot. I'd say the last couple episodes of Season 2 is when the switch comes on.

Thank you. I will stick with it. It is not like season 1 is bad, but I have found my mind wandering a bit during a few of the episodes.
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Apr 2017, 10:16

mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Season 2

Thank you. I will stick with it. It is not like season 1 is bad, but I have found my mind wandering a bit during a few of the episodes.

Krazy 8 and the plate.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 10 Apr 2017, 12:58

mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Season 2

i felt the same way, i actually did give up on it for a long time after just trying a few episodes. then tried it again and it was one of the greatest shows ever imo. each season better than the last before losing a little steam at the end imo.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Apr 2017, 14:02

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Season 2

Krazy 8 and the plate.

i was going to say when he visits Tuco's "office" was the starting point but yeah, this is good too.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 10 Apr 2017, 16:00

SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Season 2

Krazy 8 and the plate.

i was going to say when he visits Tuco's "office" was the starting point but yeah, this is good too.

That was the best episode of Breaking Bad I watched.

It was also the last episode of Breaking Bad I watched. Take that as you will.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 10 Apr 2017, 16:02

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Season 2

Krazy 8 and the plate.

Cheese, I like you and would consider you an internet "friend", but other than Dave Matthews Band music I doubt I would take anything you say seriously concerning movies, TV and music. Thanks for posting doe.
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby the cheese » 10 Apr 2017, 22:39

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Season 2

Krazy 8 and the plate.

Cheese, I like you and would consider you an internet "friend", but other than Dave Matthews Band music I doubt I would take anything you say seriously concerning movies, TV and music. Thanks for posting doe.

A.) Right back at you.
B.) I literally don't care.
C.) I have at most 30 minutes a day to watch TV. I don't intend to spend it thinking.
D.) My musical taste is awesome, I just don't talk about it.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 11 Apr 2017, 06:30

the cheese wrote:D.) My musical taste is awesome, I just don't talk about it.

Post of the month, year, possibly decade.

Holy shit.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 11 Apr 2017, 06:56

the cheese wrote:B.) I literally don't care.

The continual announcements that you don't care come across about as genuine and convincing as Jichael Dick's Red Sox fandom :P
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

PreviousNext

Return to TV