Reaper

Re: Reaper

Postby myherobobhope » 20 Apr 2009, 12:12

Hopefully they learned they weren't getting re-upped before they finished the season... I'd love some closure.
Frank the Tank: If you think highly of humanity as a whole, then you're retarded. There are no exceptions to that rule.
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Apr 2009, 10:42

myherobobhope wrote:Hopefully they learned they weren't getting re-upped before they finished the season... I'd love some closure.

Yeah. Let me know how it goes. I've only seen the season premiere and the TiVo is getting full. I'm killing off the six or so I have queued up and will eventually rent the DVDs if the ending gets positive reviews here.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby myherobobhope » 23 Apr 2009, 12:26

Frank the Tank wrote:
myherobobhope wrote:Hopefully they learned they weren't getting re-upped before they finished the season... I'd love some closure.

Yeah. Let me know how it goes. I've only seen the season premiere and the TiVo is getting full. I'm killing off the six or so I have queued up and will eventually rent the DVDs if the ending gets positive reviews here.

Will do. It has the potential to be decent... I will avoid spoilers in my posts.
Frank the Tank: If you think highly of humanity as a whole, then you're retarded. There are no exceptions to that rule.
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Apr 2009, 12:44

myherobobhope wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

Will do. It has the potential to be decent... I will avoid spoilers in my posts.

No need to avoid talking about anything that's already aired in here. I don't want to kill the whole thread.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby myherobobhope » 20 May 2009, 08:12

Reaper has one more episode to go... the strength of the show is Ray Wise, any episode with alot of him and it's good... last night had plenty of him.

I wish they had spent more time moving the main plot forward, as is, it feels like they spent 90% of the time developing side plots and thus we've barely moved forward on Sam getting out of his contract.

I'm excited for the season finale (series finale, really) and hope they tie up some loose ends. I always want to know more about the backstory than they ever give... how do souls escape? what page did Sam's dad rip out of the contract?

It feels like Sam's soul shouldn't be owned by the devil, as he isn't the son mentioned in the contract (since the Devil is his dad)... the Devil is always trying to corrupt him, which seems to show that he doesn't own his soul yet (or maybe he's just trying to create an heir).

Hopefully the finale will answer some questions.
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room

Previous

Return to TV