It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Feb 2017, 09:52

So, Mac is gay, huh?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29712
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Goose » 09 Feb 2017, 13:28

Briandong79 wrote:So, Mac is gay, huh?


Image

But that is one of the non-secrets of the show's main characters. The others are:

Dennis is a rapist/serial killer.

Charlie is retarded.

Frank is Charlie's dad.

Dee is...on a new show. Can't remember her deal.

If you already knew all of this, please ignore.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
OG's sponsor
 
Posts: 2931
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Feb 2017, 13:31

Goose wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:So, Mac is gay, huh?


Image

But that is one of the non-secrets of the show's main characters. The others are:

Dennis is a rapist/serial killer.

Charlie is retarded.

Frank is Charlie's dad.

Dee is...on a new show. Can't remember her deal.

If you already knew all of this, please ignore.


I know, but it was like a Smithers deal before. Now he's out.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29712
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Feb 2017, 13:40

Dee is a bird.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17569
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Feb 2017, 21:12

I watched it on demand. I assumed they beeped out the majority of the language when it originally aired? I mean, it escalated quickly.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Feb 2017, 21:36

Gregs Kite wrote:I watched it on demand. I assumed they beeped out the majority of the language when it originally aired? I mean, it escalated quickly.

Nope. Watched on DVR just now. That was insane. No bleeps at all. I guess they can pretty much do anything at this point.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29411
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby OJ8871440 » 10 Feb 2017, 16:26

Sunny really went for it on Wednesday. There have been a lot ever since People vs. OJ Simpson dropped a "motherfucker" last year. I've heard them dropped on Atlanta and Taboo, Mr Robot usually waits until they go On Demand to un-mute their curses, Comedy Central usually waited until 1 am to not bleep anything. The basic cable networks have always been able to do it since they are not covered/fined by the FCC like the major broadcast networks, they just held off.
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
User avatar
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: 18 Feb 2008, 03:22

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Feb 2017, 08:42

Kind of a shitty ep this week.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
but the end was awesome
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29411
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Feb 2017, 08:47

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Kind of a shitty ep this week.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
but the end was awesome


I disagree with you. I enjoyed my time viewing this episode!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Magnum » 17 Feb 2017, 13:07

Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Kind of a shitty ep this week.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
but the end was awesome


I disagree with you. I enjoyed my time viewing this episode!

Samesies.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6610
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Feb 2017, 15:16

Magnum wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Kind of a shitty ep this week.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
but the end was awesome


I disagree with you. I enjoyed my time viewing this episode!

Samesies.


I felt uncomfortable with the Charlie/Dennis alliance. They rarely interact.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29411
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby BigJohnStudd » 22 Feb 2017, 02:25

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I watched it on demand. I assumed they beeped out the majority of the language when it originally aired? I mean, it escalated quickly.

Nope. Watched on DVR just now. That was insane. No bleeps at all. I guess they can pretty much do anything at this point.


Catching up. Cosigned. This is the insanity I watch Sunny for.
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3320
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Feb 2017, 09:44

Bad, bad episode this week. Nary a chortle from me. Thank you.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Mar 2017, 13:36

Two stinkers in a row. Cricket is mean to be a minor character; a weirdo that you see once in a while and say "the fuck?", then go about your day.

Like #s.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Mar 2017, 13:43

Gregs Kite wrote:Two stinkers in a row. Cricket is mean to be a minor character; a weirdo that you see once in a while and say "the fuck?", then go about your day.

Like #s.


Great news. Last week did suck. Havent peeped this week yet.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29411
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest