It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Magnum » 03 Mar 2017, 15:51

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Two stinkers in a row. Cricket is mean to be a minor character; a weirdo that you see once in a while and say "the fuck?", then go about your day.

Like #s.


Great news. Last week did suck. Havent peeped this week yet.

This week's was more sad than funny.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6523
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 Mar 2017, 10:28

Magnum wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Two stinkers in a row. Cricket is mean to be a minor character; a weirdo that you see once in a while and say "the fuck?", then go about your day.

Like #s.


Great news. Last week did suck. Havent peeped this week yet.

This week's was more sad than funny.

I watched this last night. I actually quite enjoyed it. I was invested in the story and wanted to see where it was going. Last week was awful. At least this week was getting to a point.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28674
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Magnum » 10 Mar 2017, 09:27

Interesting finale. I laughed a few times.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
I heard Dennis is actually leaving the show.
Last edited by Magnum on 10 Mar 2017, 09:28, edited 1 time in total.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6523
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Mar 2017, 09:27

Couple few laughs in the season finale, but it definitely jumped the shark.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Looks like Dennis is leaving and Howerton is going to NBC. Worst move ever? Worst move ever.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Frank the Tank » 10 Mar 2017, 09:42

For more info about the spoilers above click here.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31011
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Mar 2017, 09:48

Frank the Tank wrote:For more info about the spoilers above click here.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Sounds like a solid group of liberal f*gs working on that show. Howerton, Oswalt, Seth Myers. Hope it fails :x

BTW Dee does 2 shows. Sack up, Dennis.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28674
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Mar 2017, 09:52

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:For more info about the spoilers above click here.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Sounds like a solid group of liberal f*gs working on that show. Howerton, Oswalt, Seth Myers. Hope it fails :x

BTW Dee does 2 shows. Sack up, Dennis.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
dee isn't a creator/writer/producer of either of her shows, and i don't think she's the lead in either of them. dennis is going to be the lead in the sitcom with patton.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 23893
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Mar 2017, 09:53

Rodney Farva wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:For more info about the spoilers above click here.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Sounds like a solid group of liberal f*gs working on that show. Howerton, Oswalt, Seth Myers. Hope it fails :x

BTW Dee does 2 shows. Sack up, Dennis.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
dee isn't a creator/writer/producer of either of her shows, and i don't think she's the lead in either of them. dennis is going to be the lead in the sitcom with patton.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Dee is the lead on The Mick. I guess FOX doesnt matter as much as NBC.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
i........... did not know that.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28674
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Frank the Tank » 10 Mar 2017, 09:55

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:For more info about the spoilers above click here.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Sounds like a solid group of liberal f*gs working on that show. Howerton, Oswalt, Seth Myers. Hope it fails :x

BTW Dee does 2 shows. Sack up, Dennis.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
dee isn't a creator/writer/producer of either of her shows, and i don't think she's the lead in either of them. dennis is going to be the lead in the sitcom with patton.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Dee is the lead on The Mick. I guess FOX doesnt matter as much as NBC.


Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
It's one thing to shoot around one actor's schedule for another show/movie. Once you get to two it becomes way harder. See: "Development, Arrested".
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31011
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Mar 2017, 15:23

I watched it. Dennis' women was played by the love interest neighbor from Hello Ladies, a fine one season show on HBO.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28674
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby bosux » 11 Mar 2017, 15:23

this show is still on?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 16611
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Mar 2017, 10:11

I watched the World Series Defense last night and it irritated me that everyone was dressed like it was the middle of July. No way Philly was that nice in October of '08.

Okay.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20311
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Mar 2017, 10:23

Gregs Kite wrote:I watched the World Series Defense last night and it irritated me that everyone was dressed like it was the middle of July. No way Philly was that nice in October of '08.

Okay.


Probably bc of Dennis. isnt he a head writer and a non-sports fan, aka a poof?

I saw an interview with Charlie and Dennis once. It made me not like them as people. They both take acting v seriously. Like its important. Just make me laugh, monkeys.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28674
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby PhillyJim76 » 17 Mar 2017, 14:53

No lie kite the parade was on Halloween in 2008. My kids went trick or treating with no jackets
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4262
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Postby mister bacon » 18 Mar 2017, 00:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I watched the World Series Defense last night and it irritated me that everyone was dressed like it was the middle of July. No way Philly was that nice in October of '08.

Okay.


Probably bc of Dennis. isnt he a head writer and a non-sports fan, aka a poof?

I saw an interview with Charlie and Dennis once. It made me not like them as people. They both take acting v seriously. Like its important. Just make me laugh, monkeys.


Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25244
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Previous

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest