Random Thoughts - TV Edition

Re: Random Thoughts - TV Edition

Postby the cheese » 27 Oct 2017, 09:17

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I know I'm very late to the party on this one, but Nathan For You is fantastic. It's like one long Aristocrats joke; start off with the premise and then who the fuck knows where it's going.

Last night he got a band he created on the local LA news protesting Shell gas appropriating their one song, that he actually did while posing as a Shell VP, all to get a smoke alarm thought of as a musical instrument so someone could avoid paying tariffs.

That sounds amazing.

Sorry it's not a 15-year-old movie starring Katie Holmes. It's actually entertaining.

First Daughter was fucking good. You know it was.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Oct 2017, 09:20

the cheese wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I know I'm very late to the party on this one, but Nathan For You is fantastic. It's like one long Aristocrats joke; start off with the premise and then who the fuck knows where it's going.

Last night he got a band he created on the local LA news protesting Shell gas appropriating their one song, that he actually did while posing as a Shell VP, all to get a smoke alarm thought of as a musical instrument so someone could avoid paying tariffs.

That sounds amazing.

Sorry it's not a 15-year-old movie starring Katie Holmes. It's actually entertaining.

First Daughter was fucking good. You know it was.

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Oct 2017, 10:50

Wendy Williams fainted on live tv today.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Oct 2017, 11:37

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Wendy Williams fainted on live tv today.

Theny, I assume you watched this as it happened. What was the audience reaction? They cut right to commercial?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 31 Oct 2017, 12:30

our first caress
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Nov 2017, 09:23

Apparently Supergirl joins the Waffen-SS in an upcoming episode. Bold plot swerve.

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby chrisco » 29 Nov 2017, 12:05

I'm not ready to endorse it quite yet, but I've been enjoying Ghosted with Craig Robinson and that other guy people find funny. He might be Adam Scott or he might be the guy that was in that other show with Adam Scott.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 29 Nov 2017, 14:47

Been rewatching Hannibal on Prime, hot taek: Mads Mikkelsen's Lecter is the best portrayal
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 29 Nov 2017, 14:53

Season 5 of Vikings comes back tonight. There might be a dedicated thread, I can't be bothered looking for it.

It's a good show, you might also like it.

Good talk.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby chrisco » 29 Nov 2017, 14:55

Mario Speedwagon wrote:Season 5 of Vikings comes back tonight. There might be a dedicated thread, I can't be bothered looking for it.

Good talk.

I've tried it on a couple of times. Think there was maybe a 5 season gap between my first and last binging. Somewhere in there, everyone from the first season had been killed off and replaced by people who were pissed off about their father/uncle/mother/king/sister/boat captain/etc... being killed and were out for vengeance. It was mildly entertaining, but not enough to keep with it.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 29 Nov 2017, 15:41

chrisco wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:Season 5 of Vikings comes back tonight. There might be a dedicated thread, I can't be bothered looking for it.

Good talk.

I've tried it on a couple of times. Think there was maybe a 5 season gap between my first and last binging. Somewhere in there, everyone from the first season had been killed off and replaced by people who were pissed off about their father/uncle/mother/king/sister/boat captain/etc... being killed and were out for vengeance. It was mildly entertaining, but not enough to keep with it.

First two seasons were really strong. I still enjoy it, but they do big time jumps between seasons, now Ragnar's kids are all adults. His wife is still hot AF, doe.

My favourite bit is when they go to England and kill everyone.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 29 Nov 2017, 15:43

Mario Speedwagon wrote:My favourite bit is when they go to England and kill everyone.

:lol:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Dec 2017, 14:57

Roseanne is back with two Beckys and a lot of hair dye.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Rodney Farva » 16 Dec 2017, 16:34

John Goodman looks really happy to be there
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby mister bacon » 17 Dec 2017, 13:10

Rodney Farva wrote:John Goodman looks really happy to be there

probably hoping that neither of the Beckys rat him out for those dressing room shenanigans. the early 90s were quite a time!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

PreviousNext

Return to TV