Random Thoughts - TV Edition

Re: Random Thoughts - TV Edition

Postby Goose » 04 Jan 2017, 14:18

Magnum wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:so SOTSG, how was The Mick?

It was ok. She's basically Dee in this show.

It started slow, but got better once the security guard with the taser, the neighbor and the maid showed up together. Enjoyed Brooklyn 99 more, though.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby Dunking Donut » 08 Jan 2017, 21:06

More rumors that Amazon is going big with Wheel of Time as their Game of Thrones. If you haven't read it, very big fantasy series that started in the 90s (like GoT) but more magic, fantasy based but comparable in # of characters and backstory, probably even bigger and more complex. A lot more books, too, and it dragged out the story once it got popular (sounds familiar?). The author died a few years ago and another guy finished up the last couple of books (I believe there were about 14).

http://thewertzone.blogspot.com.au/2017 ... el-of.html
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Jan 2017, 07:57

Dunking Donut wrote:More rumors that Amazon is going big with Wheel of Time as their Game of Thrones. If you haven't read it, very big fantasy series that started in the 90s (like GoT) but more magic, fantasy based but comparable in # of characters and backstory, probably even bigger and more complex. A lot more books, too, and it dragged out the story once it got popular (sounds familiar?). The author died a few years ago and another guy finished up the last couple of books (I believe there were about 14).

http://thewertzone.blogspot.com.au/2017 ... el-of.html

i tried to start these once. they're terrible imo, and i love this kind of bullshit.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jan 2017, 09:28

Sounds really good. Thank you for the info.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 10 Feb 2017, 11:58

so I decided IASIP has joined Sein in the pantheon for the funniest shows of all-time. can't believe i just started watching Philadelphia last year. i don't watch much tv so there's alot i don't know. could the funny posters here, thinking bsmb, 31, clayton, etc, recommend another comedy to get into that is on netflix that belongs on the same level(besides curb)? TYIA. My brother recommended Workaholics, was nonplussed by the couple episodes i saw but going to give it more of a chance.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 10 Feb 2017, 11:59

Arrested Development
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby ctz31 » 10 Feb 2017, 12:02

Dr Jeckyll wrote:so I decided IASIP has joined Sein in the pantheon for the funniest shows of all-time. can't believe i just started watching Philadelphia last year. i don't watch much tv so there's alot i don't know. could the funny posters here, thinking bsmb, 31, clayton, etc, recommend another comedy to get into that is on netflix that belongs on the same level(besides curb)? TYIA. My brother recommended Workaholics, was nonplussed by the couple episodes i saw but going to give it more of a chance.

I generally don't enjoy comedic attempts in series format. They are not clever enough for me. I can give you some drama though. Actually probably not anything you haven't heard of already. Good post.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby JT99 » 10 Feb 2017, 12:03

Archer
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby CourtesyFlush » 10 Feb 2017, 12:16

The Wire
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 10 Feb 2017, 12:26

Saturday Night Live.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Feb 2017, 12:37

I dropped Workaholics last season. I liked it when they were just clowns. But now Adam DeMamp is like accepted in Hollywood, played a dork on Modern Family. And 'ders is some semi-leading man? FOH. I am out on this dumb show.

I'll think about other shows.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Feb 2017, 14:09

JT99 wrote:Archer

:plusone:
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Feb 2017, 07:58

Frank the Tank wrote:
JT99 wrote:Archer

:plusone:

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby bosux » 22 Feb 2017, 15:05

top 5 most annoying children's shows/characters

HM: caillou...he's awful, but easily avoidable

5. doc mcstuffins...uppity negro woman and her step'n fetchit hippo assistant
4. dory from nemo...so forgetful!
3. all the random new, ethnic sesame street characters...bring back snuffy, jerks
2. daniel tiger...so faggy
1. elmo...the voice, the ubiquity, referring to himself in the third person...i almost literally can't even
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Feb 2017, 22:18

bosux wrote:top 5 most annoying children's shows/characters

HM: caillou

i haven't had to suffer kids' tv in ages, thank you tivo, but no character in any medium targeted to any age group could be more annoying than that whiny little bald canadian fuck.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

PreviousNext

Return to TV