Game of Thrones

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby ctz31 » 28 Aug 2017, 12:08

Briandong79 wrote:I thought the first half of the episode was outstanding. :beatsme: The whole Dragonpit was good, some of the reunions were fun to see, etc, etc.

Agree. Did a great job of building suspense. Bronn is obsessed w cock. Moving up in the rankings!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Aug 2017, 13:53

I saw what I thought was a pretty good theory online: Because we know if they kill the Night King, that all the others will immediately die, what if they actually kill him off pretty early in the season, or at least by halfway, and then we get to see the scramble for the throne at the end? That would be my vote, since that was the more interesting hook in the whole story than any of the magic stuff really.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 29 Aug 2017, 13:57

Briandong79 wrote:I saw what I thought was a pretty good theory online: Because we know if they kill the Night King, that all the others will immediately die, what if they actually kill him off pretty early in the season, or at least by halfway, and then we get to see the scramble for the throne at the end? That would be my vote, since that was the more interesting hook in the whole story than any of the magic stuff really.

Yes. I like this idea.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 29 Aug 2017, 15:02

I would be on board with that. As would almost literally anyone who's ever seen the show, I assume. Which of course means the Night King will die 3.7 seconds before the closing credits of the series finale.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Aug 2017, 15:06

TheWolf wrote:I would be on board with that. As would almost literally anyone who's ever seen the show, I assume. Which of course means the Night King will die 3.7 seconds before the closing credits of the series finale.

Probably, but instead of it being a huge drawn out battle that costs them millions, they could basically make it an assassination mission. Take 5 of your best men and try to sneak in and kill the NIght's King or something.

Then spend all your money on the huge battle between the remaining humans.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby chrisco » 29 Aug 2017, 15:09

Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I would be on board with that. As would almost literally anyone who's ever seen the show, I assume. Which of course means the Night King will die 3.7 seconds before the closing credits of the series finale.

Probably, but instead of it being a huge drawn out battle that costs them millions, they could basically make it an assassination mission. Take 5 of your best men and try to sneak in and kill the NIght's King or something.

Okay 79, generate some con_tent. Which 5 do you got in a Night King assassination attempt?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby TheWolf » 29 Aug 2017, 15:41

chrisco wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Okay 79, generate some con_tent. Which 5 do you got in a Night King assassination attempt?

Can Arya use the face of that one they brought to Kings Landing? Send her in on a solo mission. Fin.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 29 Aug 2017, 15:46

Note: The Night King died on the way back to his home planet
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Aug 2017, 15:47

TheWolf wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Can Arya use the face of that one they brought to Kings Landing? Send her in on a solo mission. Fin.

Arya--I don't think she can use the face of a dead thing but she's little and might be able to slip by people. Also has a Valyrian dagger.
Bran--use some form of warging or time travel or something to create a distraction
Bronn--Has shown solid archery skills (See Blackwater, Battle of the). Stick dragonglass on the tip of some arrows and you've got yourself a stew.
Jon--Probably the best overall swordsman we have going right now, has a very convenient Valaryian steel sword.
Theon--Cannon fodder. Can redeem himself a little by being the noble sacrifice.

Brienne is too noticeable. Same with Tormund. You have to use fire too much to ward off wights, so the Hound is out. Jaime's sword hand is a solid gold paperweight. I don't think you're getting past an ice dragon and super javelin skills with just 2 dragons, so Dany doesn't do you much good.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Prez » 31 Aug 2017, 20:30

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 01 Sep 2017, 10:14

Jorah Mormont, Beric Dondarrion, The Hound, and Tormund Giantsbane covering some Tom Waits.

http://www.stereogum.com/1960480/watch- ... its/video/
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Sep 2017, 11:24

:shock: :ourhomeandnativeland:

Jon Snow and that Wildling are Engaged IRL

Way to lock in while woman all over the world pretend youre hot, moron.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 27 Sep 2017, 12:12

I assumed he was a poof.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Sep 2017, 18:25

Each ep will have a budget of 15 Mil next season. Money well spent imo.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... 15-million

I'll be watching. Will you?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 27 Sep 2017, 19:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Each ep will have a budget of 15 Mil next season. Money well spent imo.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... 15-million

I'll be watching. Will you?

I will! Probably for different reasons, but that's ok.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to TV