Game of Thrones Power Rankings:
1. Cersei. First Queen of Westeros (without a King), I believe. Granted it's not going to make a bit of difference when all said and done and her brother lover will likely kill her for her killing off their children, but hey, she's queen and she looked hot in the Darth Vader ensemble. Best she's looked since she was a CGI head floating around on some other naked woman's body.
2. Dany--Got naked for the first time in awhile this season, convinced a bunch of barbarians scared of the water to hop on a ship, she's got a time-traveling Eunuch and a horny dwarf as her primary advisers, things are going pretty sweet right now.
3. Olenna--Set up to get her revenge. Sure she lost every heir in a huge explosion (we will assume Margaery and Loras' other brother doesn't exist in the show), but Mace was useless and the confession her grandson was a poof was lost in a giant fiery slime explosion.
4. Arya--I think Cersei might be the only person left on her show list now. Glad she's putting the face thing to good use. I assume Jaqen didn't let her pilfer the supply before she left though, so does that mean she killed the hot serving girl before? Arya's ethics are a bit problematic if you think about them too much. Nice h/t to Hot Pie, though.
5. Littlefinger--Sure, he got rebuffed but he's got a whole whorehouse full back in Kings Landing (assuming it still exists). Besides, he's going to jump to the winning side and become Hand to the Night's King.
6. Bran--He's going to warg into one of the dragon's and control it, isn't he.
7. Tyrion--What did he exactly do to earn Hand of the King status? Didn't he royally cock up Meereen until Dany came back?
8. Sansa--Nailing her semi-incetuous guardian who would be fantasizing about her mom the whole time might be her best option.
9. Jon Snow--5 and 8 are right there ready to undermine him. And regardless of who his true parents are, he's still a bastard. Plus he's probably going to wind up sleeping with his aunt. Also managed to make nearly every wrong decision to get back Winterfell.
10. Bran--Still can't walk. Basically a living exposition plot device at this point.
11. Jamie--Dude gets shuttled around Westeros on a bunch of useless side plots for the past 2 seasons and now everything has gone to shit. I guess he's technically the ruler of Casterly Rock now though.
12. The Brotherhood--I assume the Hound, Brienne, Pod, and whatnot will do something up north at some point.
13. Sam--Life is never, ever going to get better than it is right now, it's all downhill from here. Plus, learn to conceal your stolen sword a bit more inconspicuously, please.
14. The Mountain--I wonder if undead rape is as fun as living rape for him.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college