Streaming TV Shows Online

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby the cheese » 28 Feb 2017, 17:06

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:leaning hard on the sports. i like it. and Bravo so the white will approve the bill. smart. these google people know their stuff.

Basically I think it has what the 2 Sling packages have together, plus network TV, for $5 less per month. Seems like a solid deal.

ETA: Unlimited Cloud DVR as well. I think this is good enough to make me switch.

That's definitely enough. I'm sold.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby Frank the Tank » 28 Feb 2017, 17:22

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:leaning hard on the sports. i like it. and Bravo so the white will approve the bill. smart. these google people know their stuff.

Basically I think it has what the 2 Sling packages have together, plus network TV, for $5 less per month. Seems like a solid deal.

ETA: Unlimited Cloud DVR as well. I think this is good enough to make me switch.

That's definitely enough. I'm sold.

I will wait to hear the experience of others first but I could find myself switching to this as well.

Networks missing that I'd like: Comedy Central, AMC, HBO. Obv there's an HBO streaming option. The other two I could probably manage around without too much difficulty.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Previous

Return to TV