Streaming TV Shows Online

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby chrisco » 04 Jan 2018, 20:48

Rodney Farva wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:There was a Brazzers film called something like "to live and die in LA" (that's a Tupac song but it's close to the same title) where Kirsten price's detective partner got too deep undercover. Lots of people got fucked in the station house in that one.


oh come on fuck a guy

Sonny Crockett will always be the #GOAT when it comes to the " undercover detective gets in too deep" plotline. I cannot speak to his adult credentials doe.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12787
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Jan 2018, 22:41

chrisco wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:There was a Brazzers film called something like "to live and die in LA" (that's a Tupac song but it's close to the same title) where Kirsten price's detective partner got too deep undercover. Lots of people got fucked in the station house in that one.


oh come on fuck a guy

Sonny Crockett will always be the #GOAT when it comes to the " undercover detective gets in too deep" plotline. I cannot speak to his adult credentials doe.


Well anyway you're not gonna believe this but the porn is called to live and fuck in la. Sorry I haven't seen Gary Cole's first picture
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30567
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby TheWolf » 04 Jan 2018, 22:55

SouthernYokel wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:There was a Brazzers film called something like "to live and die in LA" (that's a Tupac song but it's close to the same title) where Kirsten price's detective partner got too deep undercover. Lots of people got fucked in the station house in that one.


oh come on fuck a guy

Sonny Crockett will always be the #GOAT when it comes to the " undercover detective gets in too deep" plotline. I cannot speak to his adult credentials doe.


Well anyway you're not gonna believe this but the porn is called to live and fuck in la. Sorry I haven't seen Gary Cole's first picture


Yeah, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and apologize.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 20038
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby Rodney Farva » 04 Jan 2018, 23:01

that was a great movie, you should peep it sometime.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25588
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby mister bacon » 10 Jan 2018, 12:04

Rodney Farva wrote:that was a great movie, you should peep it sometime.


one of my favorite car chase scenes in cinema history.

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27127
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Jan 2018, 12:11

loved that movie. william petersen was good in it, one of willem defoe's first roles (creepy af), and a really nice if fleeting scene of a hot azn chick making out with another hot chick (blonde? i forget). aces.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25588
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby mister bacon » 10 Jan 2018, 12:17

Rodney Farva wrote:loved that movie. william petersen was good in it, one of willem defoe's first roles (creepy af), and a really nice if fleeting scene of a hot azn chick making out with another hot chick (blonde? i forget). aces.


https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/to-l ... in-la-1985

it's a well regarded film. worth a watch by everyone except ball.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27127
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Jan 2018, 20:19

My PlayStation Vue now has the ABC channel live. This is irrationally exciting.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25020
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby Magnum » 22 Jan 2018, 11:17

So we cancelled Frontier completely, and got Cox internet. Directtv now is good - have been using it about a week and a half. I was upset because there is no DVR, but some shows fall under the 72-hour rewind thing they offer. The Good Place is not, but then I just logged into NBC and was able to watch it.

Happy I was able to cancel Frontier. Those jags just jacked up our price another $30+ a month. F them.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6983
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Jan 2018, 11:23

Magnum wrote:So we cancelled Frontier completely, and got Cox internet. Directtv now is good - have been using it about a week and a half. I was upset because there is no DVR, but some shows fall under the 72-hour rewind thing they offer. The Good Place is not, but then I just logged into NBC and was able to watch it.

Happy I was able to cancel Frontier. Those jags just jacked up our price another $30+ a month. F them.


Thank you. I am subscribed for updates to this one. The lack of the DVR or similar function is my biggest worry.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32029
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 22 Jan 2018, 11:25

Frank the Tank wrote:
Magnum wrote:So we cancelled Frontier completely, and got Cox internet. Directtv now is good - have been using it about a week and a half. I was upset because there is no DVR, but some shows fall under the 72-hour rewind thing they offer. The Good Place is not, but then I just logged into NBC and was able to watch it.

Happy I was able to cancel Frontier. Those jags just jacked up our price another $30+ a month. F them.


Thank you. I am subscribed for updates to this one. The lack of the DVR or similar function is my biggest worry.

Can you not still get or not still have a Tivo?

(not being a dick/troll/facetious asshole, genuine Q)
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12909
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Jan 2018, 11:26

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Magnum wrote:So we cancelled Frontier completely, and got Cox internet. Directtv now is good - have been using it about a week and a half. I was upset because there is no DVR, but some shows fall under the 72-hour rewind thing they offer. The Good Place is not, but then I just logged into NBC and was able to watch it.

Happy I was able to cancel Frontier. Those jags just jacked up our price another $30+ a month. F them.


Thank you. I am subscribed for updates to this one. The lack of the DVR or similar function is my biggest worry.

Can you not still get or not still have a Tivo?

(not being a dick/troll/facetious asshole, genuine Q)


The TiVo brand DVRs only work with OTA broadcasts or cable-card decoded cable signals. So they work fine for me right now.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32029
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 22 Jan 2018, 11:33

Frank the Tank wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Magnum wrote:So we cancelled Frontier completely, and got Cox internet. Directtv now is good - have been using it about a week and a half. I was upset because there is no DVR, but some shows fall under the 72-hour rewind thing they offer. The Good Place is not, but then I just logged into NBC and was able to watch it.

Happy I was able to cancel Frontier. Those jags just jacked up our price another $30+ a month. F them.


Thank you. I am subscribed for updates to this one. The lack of the DVR or similar function is my biggest worry.

Can you not still get or not still have a Tivo?

(not being a dick/troll/facetious asshole, genuine Q)


The TiVo brand DVRs only work with OTA broadcasts or cable-card decoded cable signals. So they work fine for me right now.

gotcha, thanks
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12909
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby Magnum » 22 Jan 2018, 11:44

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Magnum wrote:So we cancelled Frontier completely, and got Cox internet. Directtv now is good - have been using it about a week and a half. I was upset because there is no DVR, but some shows fall under the 72-hour rewind thing they offer. The Good Place is not, but then I just logged into NBC and was able to watch it.

Happy I was able to cancel Frontier. Those jags just jacked up our price another $30+ a month. F them.


Thank you. I am subscribed for updates to this one. The lack of the DVR or similar function is my biggest worry.

Can you not still get or not still have a Tivo?

(not being a dick/troll/facetious asshole, genuine Q)


The TiVo brand DVRs only work with OTA broadcasts or cable-card decoded cable signals. So they work fine for me right now.

gotcha, thanks

I believe Sling and other apps have DVR. Directtv Now was supposed to get it in late 2017, but does not have it yet.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6983
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby TheWolf » 22 Jan 2018, 11:47

Magnum wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Magnum wrote:So we cancelled Frontier completely, and got Cox internet. Directtv now is good - have been using it about a week and a half. I was upset because there is no DVR, but some shows fall under the 72-hour rewind thing they offer. The Good Place is not, but then I just logged into NBC and was able to watch it.

Happy I was able to cancel Frontier. Those jags just jacked up our price another $30+ a month. F them.


Thank you. I am subscribed for updates to this one. The lack of the DVR or similar function is my biggest worry.

Can you not still get or not still have a Tivo?

(not being a dick/troll/facetious asshole, genuine Q)


The TiVo brand DVRs only work with OTA broadcasts or cable-card decoded cable signals. So they work fine for me right now.

gotcha, thanks

I believe Sling and other apps have DVR. Directtv Now was supposed to get it in late 2017, but does not have it yet.


When I was researching this last summer, PSVue had a cloud DVR included and Sling had DVR as an available option but you had to buy extra hardware and I think pay an additional monthly fee. I don't know if this has changed since then, so this may not be the most helpful post you read today.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 20038
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest