Streaming TV Shows Online

Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby kaskomm09 » 16 Nov 2006, 08:31

I was recently made aware of this link and I don't think it's been posted (could be wrong). But anyways, I didn't want to post it in any one show's forum. Basically this site lets you watch the episodes it has loaded online.

I encourage anyone who hasn't seen it to catch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which is hilarious.

http://tvlinks.voodeedoo.org/index.html

Other shows on here include:
24
The Office
Band of Brothers
Arrested Development
Chappelle's Show
How I Met Your Mother
My Name Is Earl
Nip/Tuck
Scrubs
(more)
2007 SOTSG College Pick'em Champion
User avatar
kaskomm09
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 24 Jul 2005, 19:54
Location: Champion of the Sun

Postby jack_daniels » 20 Nov 2006, 17:22

GREAT link kasko. you are the man.

BOOOOOOOO the link is down. you are not the man kasko :wink:
User avatar
jack_daniels
Turban Legend
 
Posts: 14211
Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 23:13

Postby IhateTomBrady » 20 Nov 2006, 19:55

User avatar
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3981
Joined: 20 Feb 2006, 16:05
Location: ready to be the 1%

Postby kaskomm09 » 20 Nov 2006, 21:48

jack_daniels wrote:GREAT link kasko. you are the man.

BOOOOOOOO the link is down. you are not the man kasko :wink:


Link still works for me? Try it again.
2007 SOTSG College Pick'em Champion
User avatar
kaskomm09
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3534
Joined: 24 Jul 2005, 19:54
Location: Champion of the Sun

Postby sportsdorkhater » 01 Mar 2007, 13:37

bumping this up for phil. You can watch the first 3 seasons on the link that IHTB posted. Kasko's link didnt work for me.
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn
 
Posts: 6514
Joined: 22 Feb 2005, 18:25

Postby Theny » 01 Mar 2007, 13:39

sportsdorkhater wrote:bumping this up for phil. You can watch the first 3 seasons on the link that IHTB posted. Kasko's link didnt work for me.


Sweet. Thanks dood.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 29989
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Postby ONTB » 01 Mar 2007, 13:59

[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5441
Joined: 22 Jan 2005, 17:41

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby JT99 » 18 Feb 2013, 10:08

Anyone watching "House of Cards" on Netflix?

It's an original series of 13 episodes starting Kevin Spacey as scheming politician with Robin Wright as his wife.

He breaks the fourth wall a lot which is an interesting move for a drama series.

Also, the hot Mara sister is in it but no nudity through episode 1.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8872
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby chrisco » 19 Feb 2013, 11:30

JT99 wrote:Anyone watching "House of Cards" on Netflix?

It's an original series of 13 episodes starting Kevin Spacey as scheming politician with Robin Wright as his wife.

He breaks the fourth wall a lot which is an interesting move for a drama series.

Also, the hot Mara sister is in it but no nudity through episode 1.

I finished it last week. Decidedly meh.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11151
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby nerf66 » 19 Feb 2013, 13:23

chrisco wrote:
JT99 wrote:Anyone watching "House of Cards" on Netflix?

It's an original series of 13 episodes starting Kevin Spacey as scheming politician with Robin Wright as his wife.

He breaks the fourth wall a lot which is an interesting move for a drama series.

Also, the hot Mara sister is in it but no nudity through episode 1.

I finished it last week. Decidedly meh.


I finished it as well. I thought it was very well done and enjoyed it.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3732
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Apr 2013, 10:18

nerf66 wrote:
chrisco wrote:
JT99 wrote:Anyone watching "House of Cards" on Netflix?

It's an original series of 13 episodes starting Kevin Spacey as scheming politician with Robin Wright as his wife.

He breaks the fourth wall a lot which is an interesting move for a drama series.

Also, the hot Mara sister is in it but no nudity through episode 1.

I finished it last week. Decidedly meh.


I finished it as well. I thought it was very well done and enjoyed it.


Started watching this and am halfway through. Love me some Kate Mara. She shows her ass in like the 4th episode. Spacey's accent is funny...he's supposed to be from Gaffney SC, but he has a Charleston/lowcountry accent. Whatever, nobody gets those right. I don't really understand his relationship with his wife, if it's an open marriage or what.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby Dthefritz » 03 Apr 2013, 11:03

I think their marriage is based on the understanding that politicians gonna do what they gonna do, and it's ok as long as she is something of an equal partner professionally. The confusion stems from her iciness, her character develops more as the series progresses.

Overall I found the series very entertaining. People behind it know exactly when to be serious and when to be over-the-top.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6564
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby Prez » 03 Apr 2013, 11:12

Dthefritz wrote:I think their marriage is based on the understanding that politicians gonna do what they gonna do, and it's ok as long as she is something of an equal partner professionally. The confusion stems from her iciness, her character develops more as the series progresses.

Overall I found the series very entertaining. People behind it know exactly when to be serious and when to be over-the-top.


This post confused me. I figured dtf spent 98% of his waking hours watching or reading about the NBA. Lesson learned.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9867
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Apr 2013, 12:32

Dthefritz wrote:I think their marriage is based on the understanding that politicians gonna do what they gonna do, and it's ok as long as she is something of an equal partner professionally. The confusion stems from her iciness, her character develops more as the series progresses.

Overall I found the series very entertaining. People behind it know exactly when to be serious and when to be over-the-top.


yeah, that bitch weird. i had a non-sequitur katz moment in one of the early episodes, the artist guy who she wants to cheat* with tells her he likes her hair short. Her hair's been short the whole series! (i know, i'm supposed to infer they've had a long term relationship) And he seems ghey, so of course he likes short hair on a square jawed chick.



*but still hasn't for some reason even though she's had multiple opportunities and it's clear she's done it before and Spacey is openly cheating on her...to me you gotta take that rod, to me
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Streaming TV Shows Online

Postby JT99 » 22 Dec 2016, 09:40

Been binge-watching "The Affair" from the Showtime catalog and it's pretty good though quite a slow burn.

They do a pretty unique thing where half an episode will be from one character's perspective, then the other half from a different character. It's kind of told in flashback sequences so it can be rather jarring to see how differently two people remembered the same scene.

I went in with fairly low expectations because I thought it might be a love-drama but it's turning into much more of a mystery whodunit type puzzle.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8872
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Next

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest