CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Apr 2017, 13:34

Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:What is Megyn Kelly doing?:

Image


That might be the worse pic I've ever seen if her. She is still hawt.


No?

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29414
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby PhillyJim76 » 24 Apr 2017, 14:52

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:What is Megyn Kelly doing?:

Image


That might be the worse pic I've ever seen if her. She is still hawt.


No?

Image


She's no TOMI LEHREN amirite
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4462
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Apr 2017, 15:05

PhillyJim76 wrote:She's no TOMI LEHREN amirite


Its Lahren.

I dont know. They are different morons, imo.

Both are hot-ish, but missing something.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29414
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby JT99 » 24 Apr 2017, 19:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:She's no TOMI LEHREN amirite


Its Lahren.

I dont know. They are different morons, imo.

Both are hot-ish, but missing something.


empathy
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8885
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Apr 2017, 20:09

JT99 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:She's no TOMI LEHREN amirite


Its Lahren.

I dont know. They are different morons, imo.

Both are hot-ish, but missing something.


empathy


I was gonna say titties but thats good
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby mj3528 » 12 May 2017, 12:16

I found this picture interesting:

Image
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8446
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby Briandong79 » 18 May 2017, 10:53

In honor of Roger Ailes passing, here's Kimberly Guilfoyle, about whom he said "she'll get on her knees for anyone"

Image

She's also reportedly going to replace Spicer if he gets canned.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29712
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 11:48

Briandong79 wrote:In honor of Roger Ailes passing, here's Kimberly Guilfoyle, about whom he said "she'll get on her knees for anyone"

Image

She's also reportedly going to replace Spicer if he gets canned.


Ha, where's that quote from? Also, wood.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11463
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby Briandong79 » 18 May 2017, 11:50

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:In honor of Roger Ailes passing, here's Kimberly Guilfoyle, about whom he said "she'll get on her knees for anyone"

Image

She's also reportedly going to replace Spicer if he gets canned.


Ha, where's that quote from? Also, wood.


It was an allegation in one of the lawsuits against him. I apologize for not including "allegedly" before my quote.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29712
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 11:52

Briandong79 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:In honor of Roger Ailes passing, here's Kimberly Guilfoyle, about whom he said "she'll get on her knees for anyone"

Image

She's also reportedly going to replace Spicer if he gets canned.


Ha, where's that quote from? Also, wood.


It was an allegation in one of the lawsuits against him. I apologize for not including "allegedly" before my quote.


She always did strike me as a suck her way to the top gal. Also, wood.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11463
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 May 2017, 13:36

Is she related to the old man from the CSI shows? Paul Guilfoyle?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby chrisco » 18 May 2017, 15:44

SouthernYokel wrote:Is she related to the old man from the CSI shows? Paul Guilfoyle?

You are not talking about that Satanist on Silicon Valley, are you? :mrgreen:
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11171
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby Briandong79 » 18 May 2017, 16:54

Not a photoshop.

Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29712
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: CNN and Fox News Anchors you hate/like

Postby chrisco » 18 May 2017, 16:57

Screaming A and the Nuge?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11171
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Previous

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest