Late Night TV

Re: Late Night TV

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Nov 2017, 14:41

i must be his target audience, i like all the stupid games with famous pretty people. i prefer that 1000% over serious political quackery at 11:35 pm. i want something dopey, preferably with a singalong.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30530
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Late Night TV

Postby TheWolf » 29 Nov 2017, 14:44

SouthernYokel wrote:i must be his target audience, i like all the stupid games with famous pretty people. i prefer that 1000% over serious political quackery at 11:35 pm. i want something dopey, preferably with a singalong.


I was never a huge fan of Fallon on SNL and didn't really understand how he got this gig, but I definitely agree with this.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19933
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Late Night TV

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 29 Nov 2017, 14:45

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i must be his target audience, i like all the stupid games with famous pretty people. i prefer that 1000% over serious political quackery at 11:35 pm. i want something dopey, preferably with a singalong.


I was never a huge fan of Fallon on SNL and didn't really understand how he got this gig, but I definitely agree with this.

Also, I'd rather just play video games over either option.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Late Night TV

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Nov 2017, 14:46

I'm in bed at 11:35pm (unless I'm on a bender). The fuck is wrong with you lunatics.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24959
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Late Night TV

Postby TheWolf » 29 Nov 2017, 14:49

Gregs Kite wrote:I'm in bed at 11:35pm (unless I'm on a bender). The fuck is wrong with you lunatics.


I very rarely actually watch any of these shows. I was just agreeing with Yokel that if I'm up that late and I'm gonna watch one, I prefer Fallon's goofiness over the "haha Trump is sooooo dumb; I can't believe all you idiots voted for him!!!" that Colbert just beats over your head for an hour.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19933
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Late Night TV

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Nov 2017, 15:02

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i must be his target audience, i like all the stupid games with famous pretty people. i prefer that 1000% over serious political quackery at 11:35 pm. i want something dopey, preferably with a singalong.


I was never a huge fan of Fallon on SNL and didn't really understand how he got this gig, but I definitely agree with this.

Also, I'd rather just play video games over either option.


100
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30530
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Late Night TV

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Nov 2017, 16:25

Gregs Kite wrote:I'm in bed at 11:35pm (unless I'm on a bender). The fuck is wrong with you lunatics.


Shit they're on at 10:35 here and that's already past my bedtime.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31604
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Late Night TV

Postby mj3528 » 29 Nov 2017, 16:27

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I'm in bed at 11:35pm (unless I'm on a bender). The fuck is wrong with you lunatics.


Shit they're on at 10:35 here and that's already past my bedtime.


Same.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10060
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Late Night TV

Postby TheWolf » 29 Nov 2017, 16:30

I go to bed around 11 most nights. OK.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19933
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Late Night TV

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Nov 2017, 16:31

TheWolf wrote:I go to bed around 11 most nights. OK.


11 is basically my latest, I generally want at least a good hour to potz around by myself after the wife goes to bed, and she rarely makes it all the way until 10.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31604
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Late Night TV

Postby TheWolf » 29 Nov 2017, 16:34

Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I go to bed around 11 most nights. OK.


11 is basically my latest, I generally want at least a good hour to potz around by myself after the wife goes to bed, and she rarely makes it all the way until 10.


My wife also stays up till 11. Sometimes she'll fall asleep like right after the kids go to bed, and I try to tiptoe around the house hoping she stays out for the night. Quiet/alone time at night is hard to come by for me.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19933
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Late Night TV

Postby chrisco » 29 Nov 2017, 16:59

TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I go to bed around 11 most nights. OK.


11 is basically my latest, I generally want at least a good hour to potz around by myself after the wife goes to bed, and she rarely makes it all the way until 10.


My wife also stays up till 11. Sometimes she'll fall asleep like right after the kids go to bed, and I try to tiptoe around the house hoping she stays out for the night. Quiet/alone time at night is hard to come by for me.

How much sleep are you guys getting?

I'm putting myself to bed around 11:30 lately and feel like 7 and a half hours is too much. I'm also the guy who worked himself into the ground for 11 years and averaged under 6 hours a night until I couldn't take it anymore and then quit. So maybe you've got something good with this whole getting enough sleep thing.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12755
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Late Night TV

Postby TheWolf » 29 Nov 2017, 19:49

chrisco wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I go to bed around 11 most nights. OK.


11 is basically my latest, I generally want at least a good hour to potz around by myself after the wife goes to bed, and she rarely makes it all the way until 10.


My wife also stays up till 11. Sometimes she'll fall asleep like right after the kids go to bed, and I try to tiptoe around the house hoping she stays out for the night. Quiet/alone time at night is hard to come by for me.

How much sleep are you guys getting?

I'm putting myself to bed around 11:30 lately and feel like 7 and a half hours is too much. I'm also the guy who worked himself into the ground for 11 years and averaged under 6 hours a night until I couldn't take it anymore and then quit. So maybe you've got something good with this whole getting enough sleep thing.


I get 7-7.5 hours or so most nights. In bed around 11, asleep around 11:30, and I get up somewhere between 6 and 6:30. It never feels like enough.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19933
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Late Night TV

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Nov 2017, 20:24

Never Enough /Em and 50 and Nate D
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31768
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Late Night TV

Postby Theny » 29 Nov 2017, 20:27

We're not tired from lack of sleep imo. Every time you have to keep your kids from doing something stupid or every time they don't listen to you sucks energy out of you.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31067
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest