Late Night TV

Re: Late Night TV

Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2016, 07:27

Nickelback, mustard... They must come here.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Oct 2016, 07:44

Gregs Kite wrote:
Prez wrote:

Nice, fartin' around with the Hollywood Elite while my health care prices bout to triple.

Is Jimmy Kimmel elite? #PFTcommenter
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BigJohnStudd » 17 Nov 2016, 12:42

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Nov 2016, 10:49

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JT99 » 22 Nov 2016, 11:50

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 25 Jan 2017, 12:38

In honor of Brent retiring:

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BigJohnStudd » 01 May 2017, 14:26

Samantha Bee's outfit for her “Not The White House Correspondents' Dinner” was mostly white with a little bit of black...

...just like her kids' prep school.

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 May 2017, 15:31

BigJohnStudd wrote:Samantha Bee's outfit for her “Not The White House Correspondents' Dinner” was mostly white with a little bit of black...

I watched it, well most of it. I had DVR'd it because I thought it would be neat to watch a bunch of whiny libs on TV. It's so rare that they get airtime.

This was really terrible. Did anyone see it? It was literally Samantha Bee, whoever that is, practically begging people to support journalism bc its only going to be fake news from here on out if Trump gets his way. And they kept listing publications and sites and tv channels that we need to support bc they tells us the truth. Like, it was really pathetic. I kinda thought it was gonna be a roast of Donald by a bunch of speakers and comedians. She did bash Trump a lot, but it was more like that twitter movement a few months back where all the liberal cucks were showing receipts of which online publication they were supporting.

This country is truly the worst.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 01 May 2017, 20:11

BigJohnStudd wrote:Samantha Bee's outfit for her “Not The White House Correspondents' Dinner” was mostly white with a little bit of black...

That's totes cool, though, because Sam is woke or something.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 01 May 2017, 23:16

Hold on... Samantha Bee, of Daily Show and late night parody bullshit news fame, said we need to support journalism because it will only be fake news soon? Because of Trump? Because Donald Trump is to blame for fake news? Like the kind of fake news that is literally the reason she has a career, and has had one since long before Trump was anywhere near a political office? I must be thinking of a different Samantha Bee.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 02 May 2017, 01:01

I'm not sure you understand what people mean when they talk about fake news.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Rodney Farva » 02 May 2017, 06:47

jike's hit on that a couple times, saying she doesn't want her kids going to school with blacks.

welp, not exactly completely true; it *may* be true (though the prep school part isn't), but it's an interpretation.

her kids go to a public school. there is disagreement in the community over moving and rezoning the elementary school their kids attend on the upper west side to a location 16 blocks away (which in NYC terms can be a big deal), which would include redistricting and bring in more students from low income housing.

the only record that seems to be out there of either bee or her husband saying anything on the subject was his statement at the end of a long and heated community meeting. go here and you can hear a recording by clicking on the little blue 'listen here' button on the top of his picture.

he seemed to say four things:

- everyone wants what's best for their kids
- the situation had blown out of proportion because parents were talking to the media, which was taking an issue from their community and making it bigger
- it's wrong to say people opposed to the school move and redistricting are going so out of racism or classism
- it's wrong for opponents of the move to say the quality of education would slip, because the school had great teachers who would continue to deliver

you can extrapolate that out to "samantha bee doesn't want her kids going to school with brown kids" if you want, i guess. you could just as easy think that this family and other parents don't want their little kids having to commute to school, or maybe they are concerned with the school getting larger. maybe the reality is somewhere in the middle, maybe they're being overprotective of their little snowflakes, maybe he'd had enough of listening to parents complain for 3 hours, maybe he didn't choose his words carefully enough, maybe this is just a case like anywhere else of emotions getting in the way when people are dealing with community issues that touch on their kids and their schooling, maybe they're also not happy to have just spent a lot of money on an apartment when they thought part of the value was being so close to that school, or maybe they really are rich pricks trying to protect their little snowflakes from poors.

who knows what the truth is? i don't! neither do you, jike, or the 378,000,000 web sites bashing them.

not shedding any tears for them, because he probably should have kept his yap shut at the meeting, the 'don't talk to the press' think was a stupid thing to say, and as a public figure who makes a living tearing people down she's naturally going to have a bullseye on her back.

so uh yeah.

and wolf, what clayton said.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 May 2017, 07:00

I'd be curious if you'd go this far to defend someone like, say, Tomi Lahren or Ann Coulter.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 02 May 2017, 07:09

Gregs Kite wrote:I'd be curious if you'd go this far to defend someone like, say, Tomi Lahren or Ann Coulter.

for something that clear, yes.

i'm sure you don't believe that.

tell you what. quite often someone i know likes an article on fb from a lefty clickbait shop that completely overstates something trump or some republican or someone like coulter or lahren or someone at fox did. or else they completely overplay something a democrat or average citizen did that totally OWNS a right winger. either way the article is BS and completely gets it wrong, particularly the headline. that actually irritates the hell out of me.

again, i'm sure you don't believe that.

next time i see one i'll post it and complain in detail about how wrong it is.

deal?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 02 May 2017, 07:11

That sounds swell. I look forward to you two finding a way to argue about it anyway.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to TV