Game Shows

Re: Game Shows

Postby Frank the Tank » 18 Nov 2017, 14:01

BigJohnStudd wrote:If you've got Amazon Prime (or even if you don't, I guess) Freemantle in conjunction with Buzzr TV has made a ton of old episodes of their shows available. Family Feud (Dawson, Combs, Anderson), Press Your Luck, Password Plus, Match Game '7x, etc. Search for "Buzzr" to find them. I'm watching Match Game right now, and my **blank** couldn't be harder.

Match Game '7x is the epitome of the Golden Age of Game Shows. Match Game PM was the sign that we had peaked and started a slow decline. YOU DON'T DO THAT TO RICHARD DAWSON!!!
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 20 Nov 2017, 21:39

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Nov 2017, 09:26

Apparently the new, whatever she is, Princess maybe?, of England was a Deal or No Deal model:

Nice little step up for her.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 28 Nov 2017, 09:27

Good for her. I've still never heard of her outside of magazine covers in the supermarket check out line. She's allegedly an actress, I guess. I remain skeptical.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2017, 09:49

my white was watching an interview of her and Harry celebrating their engagement. for the first couple minutes i was ok with her because she's attractive. but then the way she was over-enunciating every word started to bother me slightly, and as the (interminable!) interview went on she got on my last nerve. I decided i do not like this women and think she's a big phony.

Also how fucked up is it that every interview Harry ever does ends with a question about his dead mother? Can you imagine? Every time you talk to someone for the rest of your goddamn life they bring up how your mom died in a car wreck. I do not think i would handle that as gracefully as these guys do. /understatement
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 28 Nov 2017, 09:52

SouthernYokel wrote:my white was watching an interview of her and Harry celebrating their engagement. for the first couple minutes i was ok with her because she's attractive. but then the way she was over-enunciating every word started to bother me slightly, and as the (interminable!) interview went on she got on my last nerve. I decided i do not like this women and think she's a big phony.

Also how fucked up is it that every interview Harry ever does ends with a question about his dead mother? Can you imagine? Every time you talk to someone for the rest of your goddamn life they bring up how your mom died in a car wreck. I do not think i would handle that as gracefully as these guys do. /understatement

I can't say I've ever seen either of them interviewed. But that does in fact sound awful.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Nov 2017, 10:06

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:my white was watching an interview of her and Harry celebrating their engagement. for the first couple minutes i was ok with her because she's attractive. but then the way she was over-enunciating every word started to bother me slightly, and as the (interminable!) interview went on she got on my last nerve. I decided i do not like this women and think she's a big phony.

I can't say I've ever seen either of them interviewed. But that does in fact sound awful.

Do you think she's trying to over compensate for not having a British accent and therefore sounding so much smarter and sophisticated?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2017, 10:08

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Do you think she's trying to over compensate for not having a British accent and therefore sounding so much smarter and sophisticated?

100%, i do. it's like when i try to use big words. takes one to know one.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Magnum » 28 Nov 2017, 10:08

TheWolf wrote:

Yeah, I don't buy her at all. Doesn't seem genuine. Perhaps she's doing the Madonna thing like Long Dick says. Love Prince Harry though. Who would have thought he'd turn out to be the hotter prince!
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Nov 2017, 10:09

Magnum wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Yeah, I don't buy her at all. Doesn't seem genuine. Perhaps she's doing the Madonna thing like Long Dick says. Love Prince Harry though. Who would have thought he'd turn out to be the hotter prince!

I mean it was a coin flip, right?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 28 Nov 2017, 10:10

Magnum wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Harry's a ginger. There's no way his odds were even close to 50/50.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Nov 2017, 10:13

TheWolf wrote:
Magnum wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Harry's a ginger. There's no way his odds were even close to 50/50.

William owned the early years but then his hair fell out and suddenly you could see how much he looked like Charles
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nerf66 » 28 Nov 2017, 11:10

Briandong79 wrote:Apparently the new, whatever she is, Princess maybe?, of England was a Deal or No Deal model:

Dude could literally sample the goods from anywhere on the globe and ends up with a deal or no deal model. Weird.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Nov 2017, 11:19

nerf66 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Apparently the new, whatever she is, Princess maybe?, of England was a Deal or No Deal model:

Dude could literally sample the goods from anywhere on the globe and ends up with a deal or no deal model. Weird.

They probably share the same fetish of dressing up in leather school boy outfits and taking turns blowing the cat.

It's a victimless crime.

And think of how good the cat must feel.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 28 Nov 2017, 12:13

nerf66 wrote:

She's been supporting character on USA Show "Suits" for 5-6 years, as well.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

PreviousNext

Return to TV