Shows you hate to admit you watch

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby BigJohnStudd » 23 Jun 2016, 16:03

JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:if we're talking about when the show aired, yes, the hottest one is inarguably Kristen Davis. But if you are talking at each woman's peak, i think Cattrall gets serious consideration. She was HAF in Big Trouble in Little China


You spelled Mannequin wrong.


:plusone:


The Wipe was watching Mannequin the other day when this scene comes on. I linger just a little bit in the living room, because Kim's about to flash her bra and panties. Wipe accuses me "You just stopped to see this scene!" She wasn't wrong.



2:45.
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 4112
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby JT99 » 30 Jan 2018, 14:36

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10337
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby the cheese » 30 Jan 2018, 14:52

Better to die by your own hand than be raped in prison, I guess.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18640
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby mj3528 » 30 Jan 2018, 14:53

the cheese wrote:Better to die by your own hand than be raped in prison, I guess.


Larry Nassar, nodding pensively.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10089
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Jan 2018, 17:22

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:Better to die by your own hand than be raped in prison, I guess.


Larry Nassar, nodding pensively.

I mean, rape is only bad bc society decided it was. Animals R each other all the time and they seem to have no problem with it. So if you take this mindset, prison rape may be enjoyable.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31792
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Jan 2018, 18:15

Soooooooo Karate.

You watch Glee?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24995
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Jan 2018, 19:25

Gregs Kite wrote:Soooooooo Karate.

You watch Glee?


I did at one time. I had my reasons...

Image

Image

Image
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26695
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby JT99 » 30 Jan 2018, 21:29

JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Soooooooo Karate.

You watch Glee?


I did at one time. I had my reasons...

Image

Image

Image


What Jike said...

Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10337
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby TheWolf » 30 Jan 2018, 22:57

None of those girls is hot enough to watch an awful show. Maybe the blonde. I like her. But still... There are hot girls on literally every single show on TV. You should watch ones that aren't about high school glee clubs.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19975
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Jan 2018, 23:20

TheWolf wrote:None of those girls is hot enough to watch an awful show. Maybe the blonde. I like her. But still... There are hot girls on literally every single show on TV. You should watch ones that aren't about high school glee clubs.


I also enjoyed Mike O'Malley as Gayfer McQueerferson's pa.

ETA: Plus, there was a lesbo storyline. And as a former quiz bowl player, I have a soft spot for picked on high school groups.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26695
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Jan 2018, 07:34

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:None of those girls is hot enough to watch an awful show. Maybe the blonde. I like her. But still... There are hot girls on literally every single show on TV. You should watch ones that aren't about high school glee clubs.


I also enjoyed Mike O'Malley as Gayfer McQueerferson's pa.

ETA: Plus, there was a lesbo storyline. And as a former quiz bowl player, I have a soft spot for picked on high school groups.

Jane Lynch was a looker!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31792
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby JT99 » 31 Jan 2018, 08:35

TheWolf wrote:None of those girls is hot enough to watch an awful show. Maybe the blonde. I like her. But still... There are hot girls on literally every single show on TV. You should watch ones that aren't about high school glee clubs.


Just to be clear.....are you and Kite trying to give us the business for posting about a show in a thread entitled, "Shows you hate to admit you watch"?!?!?!?

Shaming people who are already admitting their shame won't work, dude.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10337
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby Gregs Kite » 31 Jan 2018, 08:48

JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:None of those girls is hot enough to watch an awful show. Maybe the blonde. I like her. But still... There are hot girls on literally every single show on TV. You should watch ones that aren't about high school glee clubs.


Just to be clear.....are you and Kite trying to give us the business for posting about a show in a thread entitled, "Shows you hate to admit you watch"?!?!?!?

Shaming people who are already admitting their shame won't work, dude.


EASY TIGER. I was just confirming that you did, in fact, watch this gay ass show. You don't have to get all uppity with me or start chastising me with lesser known facts about why glee clubs were formed in response to the socio-economic groundswell of the Title IX backlash in Surimane in the late 90s.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24995
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby JT99 » 31 Jan 2018, 08:56

Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:None of those girls is hot enough to watch an awful show. Maybe the blonde. I like her. But still... There are hot girls on literally every single show on TV. You should watch ones that aren't about high school glee clubs.


Just to be clear.....are you and Kite trying to give us the business for posting about a show in a thread entitled, "Shows you hate to admit you watch"?!?!?!?

Shaming people who are already admitting their shame won't work, dude.


EASY TIGER. I was just confirming that you did, in fact, watch this gay ass show. You don't have to get all uppity with me or start chastising me with lesser known facts about why glee clubs were formed in response to the socio-economic groundswell of the Title IX backlash in Surimane in the late 90s.


Yeah, that's a different guy
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10337
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby TheWolf » 31 Jan 2018, 10:47

JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:None of those girls is hot enough to watch an awful show. Maybe the blonde. I like her. But still... There are hot girls on literally every single show on TV. You should watch ones that aren't about high school glee clubs.


Just to be clear.....are you and Kite trying to give us the business for posting about a show in a thread entitled, "Shows you hate to admit you watch"?!?!?!?

Shaming people who are already admitting their shame won't work, dude.


I know that's the point of this thread. And I'm not shaming anyone. Just saying that show blows. My wife used to watch it. I couldn't understand who it was even supposed to be appealing to.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19975
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest