Shows you hate to admit you watch

Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby howboutafrescahmmm » 06 Dec 2004, 14:50

Time to spill the beans people.

Sometimes at 1030pm I find myself watching Lizzie MaGwire, and I blame this on Tiff for making me watch a Hillary Duff movie, something which I will never forgive her for.

Although the more beers you put down the older Hillary Duff gets
"The Yankees have that guy (Tony) Womack playing left field," Henderson said. "If I can't play that position at least as well as he can, I'll hang up the spikes right now.'' ? Rickey Henderson.
User avatar
howboutafrescahmmm
Etiquette Instructor
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 10:11
Location: Maine

Re: Shows you hate to admit you watch

Postby MoreCowbell » 06 Dec 2004, 14:57

howboutafrescahmmm wrote:Time to spill the beans people.

Sometimes at 1030pm I find myself watching Lizzie MaGwire, and I blame this on Tiff for making me watch a Hillary Duff movie, something which I will never forgive her for.

Although the more beers you put down the older Hillary Duff gets



All right, all right, yes I watch Lizzie McGuire too, cant help myself....

I watch the Disney channel and ABC family far too often than is healthy...you can put Boy Meets World on my list...and 7th Heaven.....and yes..Even Stevens : (

Please forgive me.
User avatar
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5479
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 09:01

Postby howboutafrescahmmm » 06 Dec 2004, 14:59

Yeah I gotta say 7th Heaven too. DAMN YOU WB!!!!!!!
"The Yankees have that guy (Tony) Womack playing left field," Henderson said. "If I can't play that position at least as well as he can, I'll hang up the spikes right now.'' ? Rickey Henderson.
User avatar
howboutafrescahmmm
Etiquette Instructor
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 10:11
Location: Maine

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Dec 2004, 14:59

I watch Game Show Network shamelessly. Any episode of Match Game taped between 1973 and 1982 is guaranteed to have my undivided attention. I can watch The Price is Right until the cows come home. The cornier the better.
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32018
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Postby MoreCowbell » 06 Dec 2004, 15:01

Frank the Tank wrote:I watch Game Show Network shamelessly. Any episode of Match Game taped between 1973 and 1982 is guaranteed to have my undivided attention. I can watch The Price is Right until the cows come home. The cornier the better.



That reminds me.....I have wasted many nights away on Nickelodeon GAS....
User avatar
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5479
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 09:01

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Dec 2004, 15:12

Oh yeah, I'm really ashamed to admit my seven-year-old has me hooked on Kim Possible on the Disney Channel. I think in general I enjoy watching cartoons wayyyy too much. Teen Titans is good too.
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32018
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Postby howboutafrescahmmm » 06 Dec 2004, 15:13

Frank the Tank wrote:Oh yeah, I'm really ashamed to admit my seven-year-old has me hooked on Kim Possible on the Disney Channel. I think in general I enjoy watching cartoons wayyyy too much. Teen Titans is good too.


Is that the one with the girl with the braces?
"The Yankees have that guy (Tony) Womack playing left field," Henderson said. "If I can't play that position at least as well as he can, I'll hang up the spikes right now.'' ? Rickey Henderson.
User avatar
howboutafrescahmmm
Etiquette Instructor
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 10:11
Location: Maine

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Dec 2004, 15:16

howboutafrescahmmm wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Oh yeah, I'm really ashamed to admit my seven-year-old has me hooked on Kim Possible on the Disney Channel.


Is that the one with the girl with the braces?


Nope.
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32018
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Postby firstborn » 06 Dec 2004, 16:03

Dawson's Creek, when it was on. :oops:

I'm a sucker for anything aimed at a 14 year old girl it would seem.
User avatar
firstborn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4774
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 19:57

Postby Big Scary Monster » 06 Dec 2004, 16:04

Frank the Tank wrote:I watch Game Show Network shamelessly. Any episode of Match Game taped between 1973 and 1982 is guaranteed to have my undivided attention. I can watch The Price is Right until the cows come home. The cornier the better.



I love the old Match Games. Did you ever watch when they tried to revive it in the late 90s? Let me put it this way, Nell Carter, Vicki Lawrence, and George Hamilton. It was gold! I used to stay home from class to watch it.
User avatar
Big Scary Monster
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3845
Joined: 11 Nov 2004, 12:55
Location: interrupting...

Postby Frank the Tank » 06 Dec 2004, 16:12

Big Scary Monster wrote:I love the old Match Games. Did you ever watch when they tried to revive it in the late 90s? Let me put it this way, Nell Carter, Vicki Lawrence, and George Hamilton. It was gold! I used to stay home from class to watch it.

I did see that, but frankly Match Game isn't Match Game to me without Charles Nelson Reilly, Brett Somers, and Gene Rayburn. The late 70's innuendo and clothes made it hilariously campy.

When I was young I'd feign illness to stay home from school to watch Card Sharks, Sale of the Century, Press Your Luck, Classic Concentration, Jeopardy (the Art Fleming version, before Trebek), High Rollers, Tattletales, etc. Those were the glory days of Game Shows. <sigh...>
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32018
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Postby Big Scary Monster » 06 Dec 2004, 16:17

All of which are classics. I do have to say, anything with Charles Nelson Reilly is pure gold.
User avatar
Big Scary Monster
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3845
Joined: 11 Nov 2004, 12:55
Location: interrupting...

Postby jack_daniels » 06 Dec 2004, 16:39

I watch too much A & E. Whatever is on: American Justice, City Confidential, Biography especially, and WORST of all(I am unfortunately hooked to this show) Growing Up Gotti. I find Victoria Gotti kinda,sorta, pretty...hot.
User avatar
jack_daniels
Turban Legend
 
Posts: 14211
Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 23:13

Postby Tecmo Bo » 06 Dec 2004, 17:25

Did writing that make you fear for your life Jack?
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
User avatar
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5515
Joined: 18 Nov 2004, 12:15
Location: Deepest Siberia

Postby jack_daniels » 06 Dec 2004, 17:43

writing what
User avatar
jack_daniels
Turban Legend
 
Posts: 14211
Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 23:13

Next

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest