NCIS

NCIS

Postby TheBuckNut » 20 Sep 2005, 10:06

Well, tonight's the season premier on CBS. What's going to happen? Are Gibbs and Dinozzo going to find Ari and torture him for killing Kate? Is Lauren Holly going to ruin the entire fucking dynamic of the show by playing Gibbs' "new boss"? Am I going to be able to watch this show without Sasha Alexander melting my television screen with her hotness?

We'll find out tonight.
TheBuckNut
Grantland Editor

Re: NCIS

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 May 2017, 08:24

Did you guys catch this weeks ep?

Tom Hanks son Colin is in the show. He's engaged to some bih. He walks into the apartment to see the 300 wedding invitations on the table, but no dunce. He calls out to her but no response. I hollared "Seinfeld did it first!"

But she awakes in bed. She was tired. So she gets up and then collapses. I yelped "Seinfeld did it first!" again!

They cut to the hospital. Colin Hanks is inconsolable. But they revive her GRR and it turns out she was pregnant and didn't know it.

You guys really need to continue not watching this. It's the worst show she watches.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 10 May 2017, 08:56

TheBuckNut wrote:Is Lauren Holly going to ruin the entire fucking dynamic of the show by playing Gibbs' "new boss"?

We'll find out tonight.

well did she? go on BuckNut...
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby TheWolf » 10 May 2017, 09:03

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
TheBuckNut wrote:Is Lauren Holly going to ruin the entire fucking dynamic of the show by playing Gibbs' "new boss"?

We'll find out tonight.

Balls, since BuckNut isn't here will you please ask your wife this very important question and report back?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 May 2017, 09:06

TheWolf wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

We'll find out tonight.

Balls, since BuckNut isn't here will you please ask your wife this very important question and report back?

OK. I'll find out.

I can say that DiNozo is her fav character in show history. She watched Bull bc he is on it. And bc its a CBS crime drama.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby TheWolf » 10 May 2017, 09:10

My MIL is obsessed with CBS crime dramas too. They should hang out.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Return to TV