SNL Skits

Re: SNL Skits

Postby mj3528 » 15 May 2017, 12:22

Briandong79 wrote:I enjoyed the game show, and I enjoyed Lorne's reaction to Colin Jost getting shot in the skit where the big black woman and the skinny white guy fuck.

I thought the game show was stupid. Oh, Melissa McCarthy is going to take another pie to the face.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby BigJohnStudd » 15 May 2017, 23:29

mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I enjoyed the game show, and I enjoyed Lorne's reaction to Colin Jost getting shot in the skit where the big black woman and the skinny white guy fuck.

I thought the game show was stupid. Oh, Melissa McCarthy is going to take another pie to the face.

I was laughing so hard at this.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 May 2017, 07:55

Heres a running diary thing about this current season.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/featur ... er-1003540

Now, with SNL's 42nd season set to wrap May 20, 20 of those involved with the show's wild year share what happened behind the scenes when Dave Chappelle agreed to host, when McCarthy pitched Kristen Stewart on a flight from L.A. and how the cast and crew reacted when the man many at SNL believed was a national punch line actually became president of the United States.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 May 2017, 13:46

Hope Fey sticks to TV over movies going forward. Sisters was ok, but Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Anchorman 2, and Admission were all misses. I think Fey’s comedic stylings are just better in small doses.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BigJohnStudd » 18 May 2017, 01:37

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Hope Fey sticks to TV over movies going forward. Sisters was ok, but Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Anchorman 2, and Admission were all misses. I think Fey’s comedic stylings are just better in small doses.

Kimmy Schmidt season 3 hits the "flix tomorrow (tonight, today, something). I found season 2 boring, but hopefully the return of Jon Hamm will inject some life into the thing. I could care less about Kimmy banging that Asian dude, or Titus banging anyone, or the blonde woman becoming an SJW, or whatever Carol Kane and Fred Armisen are doing. In fact, the only good part of last season was Fey as the analyst. Tina Fey should do more of the anal., is what I'm saying.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 May 2017, 08:27

BigJohnStudd wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Hope Fey sticks to TV over movies going forward. Sisters was ok, but Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Anchorman 2, and Admission were all misses. I think Fey’s comedic stylings are just better in small doses.

Kimmy Schmidt season 3 hits the "flix tomorrow (tonight, today, something). I found season 2 boring, but hopefully the return of Jon Hamm will inject some life into the thing. I could care less about Kimmy banging that Asian dude, or Titus banging anyone, or the blonde woman becoming an SJW, or whatever Carol Kane and Fred Armisen are doing. In fact, the only good part of last season was Fey as the analyst. Tina Fey should do more of the anal., is what I'm saying.

I haven't seen season 2 yet but is it true Fred Armisen is in it? I might be out on that.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BigJohnStudd » 18 May 2017, 21:14

CourtesyFlush wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

I haven't seen season 2 yet but is it true Fred Armisen is in it? I might be out on that.

Just a couple eps, as the landlady's love interest. He's supposed to be Robert Durst, I guess. That's a knee-slapper of an impression, I tell you what.

Skip ahead to S02E09, Kimmy Meets a Drunk Lady, and watch that 4/5 episode arc (to the end of the season), then jump back if you feel like you want to see the whole thing. Episode 3, where Titus plays a geisha isn't bad either. Takes the piss out of Asian sjw protesters, which I enjoyed, of course.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Briandong79 » 19 May 2017, 08:15

BigJohnStudd wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Just a couple eps, as the landlady's love interest. He's supposed to be Robert Durst, I guess. That's a knee-slapper of an impression, I tell you what.

Skip ahead to S02E09, Kimmy Meets a Drunk Lady, and watch that 4/5 episode arc (to the end of the season), then jump back if you feel like you want to see the whole thing. Episode 3, where Titus plays a geisha isn't bad either. Takes the piss out of Asian sjw protesters, which I enjoyed, of course.

I agree mostly with what's written. It's structured kind of like 30 Rock in terms of characters, pace, etc, but instead of a funny joke every minute, you're basically watching an episode for 2 or 3 funny moments. I don't think I'll pick it up right away, which probably means I'll never get back to it.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 May 2017, 13:19

Sasheer is also leaving, along with Bobby and Vanessa. At least she got f-blasted by The Great One on her way out LOL.

CQ64tTz.jpg

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 May 2017, 22:09

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Jul 2017, 07:46

TRIGGERED lol

******* Those of you who know me, saw what happened and said nothing to me after the show, just know that I see your silence, and won’t forget. You know who you are and hopefully you’re thinking about how your passivity aids in all of this. ********

Get in the kitchen, lady!

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 Jul 2017, 16:55

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:TRIGGERED lol

******* Those of you who know me, saw what happened and said nothing to me after the show, just know that I see your silence, and won’t forget. You know who you are and hopefully you’re thinking about how your passivity aids in all of this. ********

I don't even understand what the hell that clam is blabbering about
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby TheWolf » 15 Jul 2017, 18:55

PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:TRIGGERED lol

I don't even understand what the hell that clam is blabbering about

She seems like she'd be a really enjoyable person to spend a night with. Pj, go on a date with her and report back.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Magnum » 30 Sep 2017, 12:21

Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Oct 2017, 10:16

He sucks. He was only in one skit this week, which was a pretaped commercial. I don't think he was on stage for the closing credits either. I read that he did a character on WU during dress rehearsal, but then it wasn't on the live show. I hope something happened :).

Episode sucked. As always.

Dude Michael Che has the be the most racist person on tv. He called Trump a bitch and a cheap cracker. But it's cool bc he's black.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to TV