SNL Skits

Re: SNL Skits

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Apr 2017, 08:28

That is tremendous.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 10 Apr 2017, 08:34

That skit was, in fact, excellent. I think I liked a couple others too, but apparently not enough to remember what they were. That was an OK episode overall. Baldwin was pretty good as O'Reilly; they should do more of that and less of Trump if they're going to keep insisting on using him instead of actual cast members.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Apr 2017, 09:06

TheWolf wrote:That skit was, in fact, excellent. I think I liked a couple others too, but apparently not enough to remember what they were. That was an OK episode overall. Baldwin was pretty good as O'Reilly; they should do more of that and less of Trump if they're going to keep insisting on using him instead of actual cast members.

I thought his O'Reilly was atrocious, and that skit was horrid. Not sure what you were watching with that one.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 10 Apr 2017, 09:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
TheWolf wrote:That skit was, in fact, excellent. I think I liked a couple others too, but apparently not enough to remember what they were. That was an OK episode overall. Baldwin was pretty good as O'Reilly; they should do more of that and less of Trump if they're going to keep insisting on using him instead of actual cast members.

I thought his O'Reilly was atrocious, and that skit was horrid. Not sure what you were watching with that one.

I dunno, maybe I'm just so sick of his annoying stupid Trump impression that I thought anything else was good by comparison. There's also a chance it was actually good and that explains why you hated it. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Apr 2017, 09:53

I watched it while drinking. It was alright. I LOLd a few times. Know what i mean?

I just have to say, and I have said this before, but Kenan's impression of Steve Harvey is so bad. Honestly its like he's never watched Family Feud or heard Steve Harvey speak before. His other characters stink too. His Charles is terrible. Just keep him playing made-up people, and we good.

They had 2 of my usual favorite characters on WU: The Jewish Boy and the hacky comedian. But it seemed that Vanessa Bayer was off on her jew boy, and it wasnt as funny as it usually is. And Hacky Comedian changed his delivery to unfunny results, imo.

I enjoyed the Let's Dance monologue.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Apr 2017, 14:09

Keenan's impression of Steve Harvey is the same as his Black Jeopardy host, who is not Steve Harvey. that is how bad his Steve Harvey impression is.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 21 Apr 2017, 08:46

SouthernYokel wrote:Keenan's impression of Steve Harvey is the same as his Black Jeopardy host, who is not Steve Harvey. that is how bad his Steve Harvey impression is.

"They" all sound the same to Lorne
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BigJohnStudd » 22 Apr 2017, 14:59

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Keenan's impression of Steve Harvey is the same as his Black Jeopardy host, who is not Steve Harvey. that is how bad his Steve Harvey impression is.

"They" all sound the same to Lorne

Lorne probably thinks Keenan is just Fred Armisen in blackface.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Apr 2017, 10:52

RuPaul, Megyn Kelly, Less-Dogg at an event ln

Leslie has Dr J hands, btw.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby the cheese » 26 Apr 2017, 12:59

"WHY ARE THESE TWO NEGROES TOUCHING ME!??!?"
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Apr 2017, 13:32

the cheese wrote:"WHY ARE THESE TWO NEGROES TOUCHING ME!??!?"

"how is it that their men look like women and their women look like men? i do not understand these people"
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 26 Apr 2017, 13:34

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:"WHY ARE THESE TWO NEGROES TOUCHING ME!??!?"

"how is it that their men look like women and their women look like men? i do not understand these people"

Yokel wins.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 08 May 2017, 08:55

Doing the Rockapella version of Where in the World is Kellyanne Conway was enjoyable.

I also enjoy that they've been using the same Asian dude since literally the beginning of the show to play Sulu because they've never had an Asian on the cast.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 May 2017, 11:34

Yep there just aren’t many iconic characters now, just a handful of moderately funny skits and the same old political stuff. In another era, someone like Aziz Ansari would have gotten his start on SNL and given us some iconic moments. Today’s cast just doesn’t cut the mustard.

I thought the game show sketch with the pies was funny. Dats it doe.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 15 May 2017, 12:13

I enjoyed the game show, and I enjoyed Lorne's reaction to Colin Jost getting shot in the skit where the big black woman and the skinny white guy fuck.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to TV