SNL Skits

Re: SNL Skits

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Mar 2017, 15:04

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:So, to recap. Greg unfriends Magnum on Facebook because he's wary of her acting like a crazy woman.

Magnum acts like a crazy woman here, passive aggressive comments for days. Greg says he is happy with his decision.

The White Knight Sewing Club lifts their queen way up high, declaring Greg sunned and pawned and omg and stuff.

lol. I love this place.

whoa there sister, i'm not white knighting anyone. i thought it was funny she made fun of your beard that (i think) you don't have anymore. mj check the files on that please.

I know you're not. Its MisterTambourineMan, mister bacon and Balls (sort of) that are embarrassing themselves rushing to the side of Magnum is this......stupid, silly one sided tiff and I am enjoying calling them out on it and watching MisterTambourineMan clearly not understand how ridiculous and sad he looks here. We're like two posts away from him writing his number on a napkin and throwing at Magnum.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Mar 2017, 15:08

I honestly need some help here. I made one post and have said he can't let it go since. How am I white knighting here? I'm fucking honestly confused.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Mar 2017, 15:09

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:So, to recap. Greg unfriends Magnum on Facebook because he's wary of her acting like a crazy woman.

Magnum acts like a crazy woman here, passive aggressive comments for days. Greg says he is happy with his decision.

The White Knight Sewing Club lifts their queen way up high, declaring Greg sunned and pawned and omg and stuff.

lol. I love this place.

whoa there sister, i'm not white knighting anyone. i thought it was funny she made fun of your beard that (i think) you don't have anymore. mj check the files on that please.

I know you're not. Its MisterTambourineMan, mister bacon and Balls (sort of) that are embarrassing themselves rushing to the side of Magnum is this......stupid, silly one sided tiff and I am enjoying calling them out on it and watching MisterTambourineMan clearly not understand how ridiculous and sad he looks here. We're like two posts away from him writing his number on a napkin and throwing at Magnum.

ok i thought i started this whole thing with my Seinfeld gif of the boy saying the krustyburglar was already dead. nevermind, you guys continue to duel if you like
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Mar 2017, 15:11

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

lol. I love this place.

ok i thought i started this whole thing with my Seinfeld gif of the boy saying the krustyburglar was already dead. nevermind, you guys continue to duel if you like

I'm good, just enjoying the show and their lack of awareness and desperation and complete inability to not rush to knight.
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Mar 2017, 15:18

lol. I love this place.

You literally posted this after Yokel's post before anyone said anything.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby PhillyJim76 » 14 Mar 2017, 15:24

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

lol. I love this place.

Mtm I enjoy your contributions to our video game thread
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Goose » 14 Mar 2017, 15:25

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

lol. I love this place.

One sided tiff is what I call Dong's SOTSG sexting scandal.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Mar 2017, 15:26

See? MisterTmbourineMan cannot help himself let. It. Go.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Mar 2017, 15:28

PhillyJim76 wrote:

lol. I love this place.

TY PJ. I enjoy your ongoing series. I can't play basketball games ever since they made the switch for the toggle shooting. Give me NBA Live 98 and the x button.

Gregs Kite wrote:See? MisterTmbourineMan cannot help himself let. It. Go.

At this point it's because you're off the deep end here. It's demonstrably provable. There's a thread dude. This shit is on record. We can read this. Timestamps and everything.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Mar 2017, 15:30

See? It's truly mind bottling.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Mar 2017, 15:31

PhillyJim76 wrote:

lol. I love this place.

TY PJ. I enjoy your ongoing series. I can't play basketball games ever since they made the switch for the toggle shooting. Give me NBA Live 98 and the x button.

holding x until the apex gave even mutombo an 80% chance of making a 3. it was the peak of videogame basketball
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Mar 2017, 15:53

You dont have to use the toggle. on PS4, you can shoot by hitting/holding square. I use the toggle on the block tho. Give them more moves.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ctz31 » 14 Mar 2017, 16:02

First time anything amusing has been discussed in the snl thread. congrats you lunatics.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Mar 2017, 20:43

How do you guys think SNL is going to skewer Rachel Maddow for her embarrassing performance tonight "reporting" facts about President Trump's taxes?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Apr 2017, 15:52

I bet SD Guy behaves like Scott. Best skit of the season imo.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to TV