Weeds

Re: Weeds

Postby Frank the Tank » 29 Jun 2011, 08:59

I'm dvring the episodes but waiting to see if the season has any merit before starting in. I thought the first three seasons were great, but ever since they've left Agrestic it went downhill fast. Last year was so bad I swore I was done with the show, but after investing so many years I guess I would give it another try if there were positive reviews.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Re: Weeds

Postby kaskomm09 » 29 Jun 2011, 09:05

Frank the Tank wrote:I'm dvring the episodes but waiting to see if the season has any merit before starting in. I thought the first three seasons were great, but ever since they've left Agrestic it went downhill fast. Last year was so bad I swore I was done with the show, but after investing so many years I guess I would give it another try if there were positive reviews.

I stopped after Season 3, thank god. I know how that feels. I'm the same way with Rescue Me, which had a great first three seasons and the last three (?) have blown balls. I'm still in for the final season, but expect almost nothing good to come from it.
2007 SOTSG College Pick'em Champion
kaskomm09
Smartest Guy In The Room

Previous

Return to TV