entourage

Re: entourage

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Aug 2011, 13:37

They are grasping at straws here.

Ari dating. Suicide. Whatever the F Turtle is doing.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Aug 2011, 14:14

Dana Gordon is fucking hot.

Vince "Onterrio Smith" Chase.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby DNice » 15 Aug 2011, 15:56

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Dana Gordon is fucking hot.
Vince "Onterrio Smith" Chase.

Totally agree. Though, I didn't really pay her much attention prior to last night's episode.
DNice
Another dude worth meeting

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Aug 2011, 08:56

This episode was actually pretty watchable. Wasnt expecting that.

Sloan's mother in law has some horrific collagen lips. Snap. Still though...

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Theny » 23 Aug 2011, 09:06

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:This episode was actually pretty watchable. Wasnt expecting that.

Sloan's mother in law has some horrific collagen lips. Snap. Still though...

Melinda Clarke actually looks younger now than she did on The OC.

I'm with you balls on Dana Gordon. definite upgrade from mrs Ari.

eta: they needto find a way to kill off sloane.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Aug 2011, 20:23

I watched last night's tonite....and...next week's ep is already on comcast demand for some reason, so i watched that. Both pretty decent.

Not a spoiler really, but you find out Mrs Ari's real name in the one from last night.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Sep 2011, 09:42

So every single person I've seen make a comment about the finale, from actual TV critics to random people on Twitter, basically say this was the worst series finale in history. Anyone who watch the show have a comment?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Sep 2011, 09:49

Briandong79 wrote:So every single person I've seen make a comment about the finale, from actual TV critics to random people on Twitter, basically say this was the worst series finale in history. Anyone who watch the show have a comment?

I was just about to post in here.

I thought it was an ok watch. Going to California at the end was a nice touch. Also, Mrs Ari bending over in the bathing suit....I think I saw butthole.

But shit. Could they have wrapped up more shit in 10 minutes????

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Ari quits his fuckin job? E decided to also quit his and move to New York? Sloan does a 180 after a convesation with Vince and boards a plane to wherever in the world her and Murph want to go?? After hating him (for reasons I dont exactly know anyway bc this show is so dumb) and knowing he banged her mother in law...

It was just one gigantic movie trailer. The balls they had in the final scene with Ari and that phone call. I have to hand it to them. Most shows wouldnt have been that obvious about a movie. Well played assholes.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby chrisco » 12 Sep 2011, 10:31

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:So every single person I've seen make a comment about the finale, from actual TV critics to random people on Twitter, basically say this was the worst series finale in history. Anyone who watch the show have a comment?

I was just about to post in here.

I thought it was an ok watch. Going to California at the end was a nice touch. Also, Mrs Ari bending over in the bathing suit....I think I saw butthole.

But shit. Could they have wrapped up more shit in 10 minutes????

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Ari quits his fuckin job? E decided to also quit his and move to New York? Sloan does a 180 after a convesation with Vince and boards a plane to wherever in the world her and Murph want to go?? After hating him (for reasons I dont exactly know anyway bc this show is so dumb) and knowing he banged her mother in law...

It was just one gigantic movie trailer. The balls they had in the final scene with Ari and that phone call. I have to hand it to them. Most shows wouldnt have been that obvious about a movie. Well played assholes.

It was an overt nod to how unrealistic a fantasy the entire series has been. Embracing that ethos with a cartoonish coda was a fitting send off to one of the most vapid pieces of male escapist television to ever air. [/SOTSG critic]

I enjoyed the finale. Had they tried to be serious or meaningful it would have been lame. Why not have fun with the last show of something that has never been serious?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby God Shamgod » 12 Sep 2011, 11:01

The show probably jumped the shark around Medellin.

Vince getting married after one date to that chick that wanted nothing to do with him in the last ep? I was waiting for that to be a joke.

Vince telling Sloane that E has only been with 5 girls? Pop in the game tape on that one.

I'll watch the movie when it ends up on HBO.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Sep 2011, 11:29

God Shamgod wrote:The show probably jumped the shark around Medellin.

Vince getting married after one date to that chick that wanted nothing to do with him in the last ep? I was waiting for that to be a joke.

Vince telling Sloane that E has only been with 5 girls? Pop in the game tape on that one.

I'll watch the movie when it ends up on HBO.

When Murph and Sloane got on a diff plane than everyone else, I had my balls crossed that one of the planes was gonna go down, and that would be how they went out. That would have been great.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby ONTB » 15 Sep 2011, 19:45

I can't believe I started this thread. I watched sporadically after season 3, but watched every episode of this last season. Waste. Of. Time. The finale would have made my head explode if I were on the right shrooms. So stupid.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby Theny » 15 Sep 2011, 20:19

I enjoyed the finale I guess. it wasn't as bad as Twitter told me it was. the Ari storyline was predictable all season.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JT99 » 30 Jan 2013, 16:24

The movie is happening

Unless there is a massive amount of boobies, I'd rather see "Aquaman"
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby God Shamgod » 30 Jan 2013, 17:00

JT99 wrote:The movie is happening

Unless there is a massive amount of boobies, I'd rather see "Aquaman"

I'd even go for Medellin or Queen Boulevard.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

PreviousNext

Return to TV