Mr. Robot

Re: Mr. Robot

Postby chrisco » 10 Nov 2017, 09:01

I was whelmed. #SNS

Random fact: I've met my weed guy outside E-Corp Headquarters before.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Frank the Tank » 15 Nov 2017, 20:25

Put me in the camp of it being a brilliant episode. There were a few obvious places where they spliced but I liked the “single take” feel.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 15 Nov 2017, 23:07

DAMN.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mister bacon » 16 Nov 2017, 11:44

MisterTambourineMan wrote:DAMN.

yeah. this fucking show is killing it this season. might be the best show on tv right now.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
love the way they're handling trump. very well done.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 16 Nov 2017, 11:51

mister bacon wrote:

yeah. this fucking show is killing it this season. might be the best show on tv right now.

Yeah, that shit has been hilarious.

The last season was pretty uneven, was worried they only had the one good season in them. Nope. This has been great so far.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby chrisco » 16 Nov 2017, 16:45

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Yeah, that shit has been hilarious.

The last season was pretty uneven, was worried they only had the one good season in them. Nope. This has been great so far.

Can we get into some wild spoilered speculation? I don't read anything online about Mr Robot, so if there's a Doc Jensen out there please send me links.

Two things that are nibbling at me after this last episode....
A. Just how captive is the FBI? Do we think its that one guy or are we looking for this to run up the chain?

Tyrell turning himself in makes me think that there's a larger play going on with the FBI and that he's going to spin a script full of bullshit which will activate the larger moles in the FBI.

B. Whiterose and Angela? There's something here beyond life after death isn't there? I'm not seeing why she is such a deep believer in that angle unless she is simply being played. I'd like this to not be a bit like the briefcase in Pulp Fiction.

Other comments:

Jesus Christ can we just let Darlene off the chain? I hate seeing her character bottled up.

Its bugging me who the E-Corp head is supposed to be. He looks like someone who was at treasury between Summers and Geithner or the Fed around then. Iono.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mister bacon » 27 Nov 2017, 13:22

angela :bsm:
Elliott's therapist titties was looking spectacular in this ep. ty for that.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 07 Dec 2017, 10:03

Setting up for a great season finale, hope they deliver.

So Angela's just gone off the rails huh? Good for her.

Darlene and Dom...that was lazy writing. It made my dingle jangle but that was still lazy writing.

They should let Slater go crazy more.

"No puppet! No puppet! You're the puppet!"
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby chrisco » 07 Dec 2017, 10:19

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Setting up for a great season finale, hope they deliver.

Darlene and Dom...that was lazy writing. It made my dingle jangle but that was still lazy writing.

That entire episode was a really enjoyable mess. You want to talk about pandering...let's give Angela a Hang In There Poster! Let's have Darlene seduce Dom! Let's bring back the CD dude from season 1. Even Price got a bunch of scenery to chew. Oh and White Rose going full tranny diva. Ok.

I'd like to watch a game show called who's the bigger bitch where Joey Bada$$ interviews Price and Wellick to determine who is in fact the bigger bitch.

How come no one has figured out that Darlene and Elliott only have bad news in their backpacks? Have we ever seen one of them open a backpack and pull out a snickers bar? No. Its always some stupid scanner, bag of pills, or a malware infected USB stick.

Anyway this ep was like a double album from a band you like so much that you don't care if it should have had 8 songs instead of 28.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 07 Dec 2017, 10:22

chrisco wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Setting up for a great season finale, hope they deliver.

That entire episode was a really enjoyable mess. You want to talk about pandering...let's give Angela a Hang In There Poster! Let's have Darlene seduce Dom! Let's bring back the CD dude from season 1. Even Price got a bunch of scenery to chew. Oh and White Rose going full tranny diva. Ok.

Ha! Alright, touché.

Wellick is the bigger bitch. Though he has more reasons to be right now.

The double album is a good comp. Still been a good season though.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mister bacon » 07 Dec 2017, 11:44

agree that it was a gorgeous mess. but I mean we all still wanna stick our dicks in paz de la huerta right?

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Frank the Tank » Yesterday, 09:26

I thought it was only an OK finale, but still a great season.

You can tell that they didn’t know if they’d been picked up for season 4 when they shot it (spoiler alert: they have). It would’ve worked ok as a series finale, but I’m glad that it wasn’t the end. The post-credits tag was a pretty random shoehorn to set up next season. Hopefully they’ll know which season will be the final one when they start writing it.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Previous

Return to TV