Star Trek

Re: Star Trek

Postby TheWolf » 13 Nov 2017, 15:23

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:That timline in no way lines up, the wolf. Sybian was introduced about 06, the film was 97.

Do you find that being on a movie set is an afrodisiac?

I don't want to let facts get in the way here, dude.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 13 Nov 2017, 19:54

ball knowing the year the sybian came to the market. totally normal.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 14 Nov 2017, 01:42

All Star Trek from the Original Series onwards came on to Netflix earlier this year. I started rewatching from the very first episode. It’s weird knowing that pretty much everyone you’re watching is dead. I enjoyed TOS but by season 3 it was getting a bit suss that every planet they visited ‘exactly like earth in every way but X”.

Have finished the first season of The Next Generation. I was delighted when they killed off that security woman [SPOILERS].

Discovery is really good. I am enjoying it. I would like to get drunk with Cadet Tilly
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby mj3528 » 14 Nov 2017, 16:35

George Takei walking it back:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/george-takei-apologizes-for-howard-stern-remark-calls-it-distasteful-joke/ar-BBEXQr8?li=BBnbfcL

"Out of context, I agree that the joke was distasteful, and I'm very sorry he and I made fun out of a serious matter," Takei wrote on Facebook. "For decades, I have played the part of a 'naughty gay grandpa' when I visit Howard's show, a caricature I now regret."

Sounds like he will not take part in future Cocktobers.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Nov 2017, 16:50

mj3528 wrote:George Takei walking it back:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/george-takei-apologizes-for-howard-stern-remark-calls-it-distasteful-joke/ar-BBEXQr8?li=BBnbfcL

"Out of context, I agree that the joke was distasteful, and I'm very sorry he and I made fun out of a serious matter," Takei wrote on Facebook. "For decades, I have played the part of a 'naughty gay grandpa' when I visit Howard's show, a caricature I now regret."

Robin was really good talking about George and Mr CK today. Howard was saying he will evaluate the situations, see if they get help, hopefully have them back on, be friends still blah blah.

Sorry, I don’t know where I was going w this exactly. Mainly Robin took a hard stance and Howard was sort of making excuses. “In a sense” /Howard Stern
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mj3528 » 14 Nov 2017, 16:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mj3528 wrote:George Takei walking it back:

Robin was really good talking about George and Mr CK today. Howard was saying he will evaluate the situations, see if they get help, hopefully have them back on, be friends still blah blah.

Sorry, I don’t know where I was going w this exactly. Mainly Robin took a hard stance and Howard was sort of making excuses. “In a sense” /Howard Stern

Robin: Are you still going to be friends with a rapist Howard?

Ralph was very apologetic towards these accused people. He must have one of these skeletons in his closet.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Previous

Return to TV