Netflix (& Chill)

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 08 Aug 2017, 12:08

User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17961
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Magnum » 08 Aug 2017, 15:27

I started that Ozark show. I'm into it.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
User avatar
Magnum
Better Than You
 
Posts: 6751
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 10:37

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Aug 2017, 09:18

Magnum wrote:I started that Ozark show. I'm into it.


Started it last night, pretty good. Keeping my interest so far. Nice job of presenting a new problem each episode.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12087
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby ctz31 » 09 Aug 2017, 09:19

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Magnum wrote:I started that Ozark show. I'm into it.


Started it last night, pretty good. Keeping my interest so far. Nice job of presenting a new problem each episode.


How many eps have you watched since last night that you have identified this trend?
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8816
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Aug 2017, 09:21

I've been stuck on the last three episodes for a while. Haven't made any progress to finishing them off.

Cool story, 'sco.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17961
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Aug 2017, 09:24

ctz31 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Magnum wrote:I started that Ozark show. I'm into it.


Started it last night, pretty good. Keeping my interest so far. Nice job of presenting a new problem each episode.


How many eps have you watched since last night that you have identified this trend?


4?

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:I've been stuck on the last three episodes for a while. Haven't made any progress to finishing them off.

Cool story, 'sco.


Any reason you haven't? Tapers off?
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12087
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Aug 2017, 09:26

Haven't been home much. And have been replaying The Witcher 3 when I am home.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17961
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby JT99 » 11 Aug 2017, 04:19

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:I've been stuck on the last three episodes for a while. Haven't made any progress to finishing them off.

Cool story, 'sco.


Any reason you haven't? Tapers off?


To me, the last 2-3 eps were better than the previous, to me.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9192
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby TheWolf » 11 Aug 2017, 05:40

I watched the first couple episodes of that Ozark show last night. I like it. Will watch more.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 17160
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Aug 2017, 20:19

TheWolf wrote:I watched the first couple episodes of that Ozark show last night. I like it. Will watch more.


Same, we're about 6 eps in or so? Worth a watch.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30285
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Aug 2017, 09:35

JT99 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:I've been stuck on the last three episodes for a while. Haven't made any progress to finishing them off.

Cool story, 'sco.


Any reason you haven't? Tapers off?


To me, the last 2-3 eps were better than the previous, to me.


The last 2-3 eps were the balls. Fuck me running that last scene with the dumb preacher....

Nice uplifting ending going into what will assuredly be hell.

Hotheaded bitches, amirite?
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12087
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Aug 2017, 09:39

I watched Ari Shaffir's recent stand-up special. He's very caustic and Jewy. Highly recommend for Balls. If Balls were a child and had the Flix.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22099
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Aug 2017, 13:37

Jessica Jones S2 spoiler:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image

:beatsme:
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17961
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Aug 2017, 13:39

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Jessica Jones S2 spoiler:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image

:beatsme:


Image
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12087
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Netflix (& Chill)

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Aug 2017, 13:42

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Jessica Jones S2 spoiler:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image

:beatsme:


I don't get it. Didn't he die at the end of Season 1?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22099
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron